The Danger...

Did I mention that you cannot accept the truth about the Irish and Hezbollah, crybaby !

Here it is one more time for you bigot:

'Ireland leads opposition to blacklisting Hezbollah' | JPost | Israel News

I still cannot believe you are in denial about those "money grubbin Jew' comments you made. Wow, denial like a little child. You should be ashamed of yourself for not manning up, really.
Grow some balls bigot boy :cool:

please, just provide a link or drop it. anybody can say anything about anybody. you accuse me and others of things that are absolutely not true. even coyote asked for a link to one of your histrionic interpretations of what was said and you couldn't provide anything. i am beyond even calling them lues anymore because i think you may actually believe what you say.

even now...you originally accused me of calling you a "money grubbin jew" which is untrue and to which you can find no link and which you accused me of deleting. now that ingle comment you accuse me of making has increased to "comments", i assume none of which you can find a link either.

just keep posting posts denigrating the irish as much as you like. maybe you will provoke me, but i doubt it. at this point though, i am almost sorry i didn't call you such a thing so we could indulge you in your histrionic fantasy.

Did I mention that you cannot accept the truth about the Irish and Hezbollah, crybaby !

I still cannot believe you are in denial about those "money grubbin Jew' comments you made. Wow, denial like a little child. You should be ashamed of yourself for not manning up, really.

you seem to have a real problem with reading.

despite the headline and all the freaking out, the article says ireland has not revealed her stand on that matter. all you have shown me is that ireland is not a lackey to israel and will not be bullied by their demands. they will give due consideration to hezbollah's military wing in their own time.

You did call me such a thing. I wasn't the only poster who saw it. Again , your constant denial shows what a coward you are, far from being a man. It makes no difference if you deny it or not, because it still happened.
And when did I make any posts denigrating the Irish

you seem to have a real problem with reading.

despite the headline and all the freaking out, the article says ireland has not revealed her stand on that matter. all you have shown me is that ireland is not a lackey to israel and will not be bullied by their demands. they will give due consideration to hezbollah's military wing in their own time.

Relax, all I did was provide the link, why are you so sensitive

What a weasel you are Seal. I remember that day. You made those Jew hating comments, and then deleted them right away when I called you out on them. That is what a weasel does. YOu can keep asking me to provide you with a link, but the fact of the matter is, YOU KNOW what you said.
But at least you deleted them, it shows you might have somewhat of a conscience....

What a weasel you are Seal. I remember that day. You made those Jew hating comments, and then deleted them right away when I called you out on them. That is what a weasel does. YOu can keep asking me to provide you with a link, but the fact of the matter is, YOU KNOW what you said.
But at least you deleted them, it shows you might have somewhat of a conscience....

When it comes to insults to deflect from the OP, the pro-Israeli group wins hands down. No Mas!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact that's what you're doing in hijacking this thread to the flame room!

Last edited:
When it comes to lies and distorting history, the Pro - Palestinian group wins hands down

When it comes to lies and distorting history, the Pro - Palestinian group wins hands down

Thanks Toastman for proving my point...Can you link your lies or truthfulness?

I doubt it!

Link for what ? What are you blabbing about now ??

You said the pro-Palestinian Posters (although I don't consider my self one) distort History...Look at this quote from Sweet Caroline in my “Israeli Piece “post on this thread, "Considering the dire shortage of housing, Israel should build in the land that was re-captured from Jordan. There is nothing illegal about 'settlements' and if the land is to be eventually for the Palestinians then of course, they wouldn't mind Jewish people there, would they, unless of course they want their State to be devoid of Jews of course. "

"Jordan never had title to Palestine it simply administered it for the UN...The UN recently recognized Palestine to the 67 borders...Even Israel's closet ally Lackey America does not Recognize Israeli annexations and keeps its Embassy in Tel-Aviv...

A perfect link to a distortion of History, don't you think Toast?

You said the pro-Palestinian Posters (although I don't consider my self one) distort History...Look at this quote from Sweet Caroline in my “Israeli Piece “post on this thread, "Considering the dire shortage of housing, Israel should build in the land that was re-captured from Jordan. There is nothing illegal about 'settlements' and if the land is to be eventually for the Palestinians then of course, they wouldn't mind Jewish people there, would they, unless of course they want their State to be devoid of Jews of course. "

"Jordan never had title to Palestine it simply administered it for the UN...The UN recently recognized Palestine to the 67 borders...Even Israel's closet ally Lackey America does not Recognize Israeli annexations and keeps its Embassy in Tel-Aviv...

And what part of history did she distort ??

Looks like Pbel ran away again :lol:

Oh how sweet he doesn't consider himself a pro Palestinian, but dreams of the destruction of Israel on a daily basis. Let's just finally consider this an admission that most of these people posing as "concerned" for the plight of the Palestinian terrorists, don't really care about them, and they are simply driven by their pure hatred of Jews.

As far as Jordan, it was part of the Mandate and set for allocation entirely as part of the new Jewish state. However 77% of the mandate was carved out and given to a Saudi ruler as "Jordan".

Last edited:

They do that a lot when their arguments are blown up.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU]A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran - YouTube[/ame]

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran - YouTube

Pro - Palestinians running away with their tails between their legs after getting caught distorting the truth. Happens almost daily in the I/P forum
Yup it's mostly hit and run. They post some garbage nonsense and then get embarrassed trying to defend it. That's when they exit left stage...with their foot in their mouth, of course.

Pro - Palestinians running away with their tails between their legs after getting caught distorting the truth. Happens almost daily in the I/P forum
I donot live on this forum 24/7...By the way, you would not like to mess with what lies between Sicilian legs...LOL, now off to a game of Chess...be back in 20 min.

Last edited:

I'm curious, Phillip. Could you show us from some legitimate site that the UN told Jordan to administer the area? Maybe you can also find something which would show us that when Jordan was in charge of the area, the "Palestinians" were clamoring for a state of their own.

I donot live on this forum 24/7...By the way, you would not like to mess with what lies between Sicilian legs...LOL, now off to a game of Chess...be back in 20 min.

I made that post because you were posting in another thread, so you ignored my post. Feel free to lie though, I don't give a fook

Forum List

Back