The Danger...

They do that a lot when their arguments are blown up.

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran - YouTube

Pro - Palestinians running away with their tails between their legs after getting caught distorting the truth. Happens almost daily in the I/P forum
I donot live on this forum 24/7...By the way, you would not like to mess with what lies between Sicilian legs...LOL, now off to a game of Chess...be back in 20 min.

Oh, and I stink at chess. You could probably checkmate me in 3 moves

BTW Pbel, you never denied having a tail when you responded to my post. Just sayin'

Pro - Palestinians running away with their tails between their legs after getting caught distorting the truth. Happens almost daily in the I/P forum
I donot live on this forum 24/7...By the way, you would not like to mess with what lies between Sicilian legs...LOL, now off to a game of Chess...be back in 20 min.
It is quite obvious that you are no Italian Stallion with a pair of cojones. You can brag all you want to, Phillip, and we can laugh at you all we want to at your silly statement.

Stop scaring us Peeballs. We know your brains are located between you legs. LOL

Forum List

Back