The Dangerous Game of Smearing a Sitting President of the Most Powerful Country in the World

Well President Trumps meeting with the Norks went belly up.

No deal: Trump-Kim summit ends abruptly

In the eyes of the world, Trump is being undermined by his own countrymen with calls for impeachment, fake resolutions against his declarations of Emergency that h ave zero chance of actually sticking, and an opposition party that would rather see Americans lose in every negotiation and everything else included rather than to let the President have a single win.

Why should anyone in the world take such a Chief Executive seriously when he cannot achieve the symbolic respect of his own people?

Gone is the ability to talk the Norks into giving up their nukes for concessions, gone is the ability to help guide India and Pakistan away from nuclear war, gone is the ability to negotiate better trade deals for US workers all because Nancy Piglosi and Chucky Schmuker think this is what is required to win in 2020.

This is simply disgusting, disloyal and reckless.

Mike Cohen is a brazen liar, who has been repeatedly caught in perjury and is going to prison for perjury and he has even been disbarred. And the Democrats have turned over the operations of Congress to him and his lawyer Lanny Davis, to try and embarrass Trump with nothing but unsupported claims and unwarranted allegations of wrong doing by a known liar who is obviously wanting to plea deal with his little chip of testimony of betrayal of client privilege.

I have never felt so embarrassed for my country my whole life than I did yesterday with the Democrat Party self immolating our national interests and the interests of her people so they can say once again to the whole planet 'ORANGE MAN BAD!' with ZERO political consequences what so ever, only international consequences as we have seen.

In the meantime India and Pakistan may stumble into nuclear war because these Dimocrats are undermining the probably single man on Earth who can carrot and stick them into peace; and that is our duly elected sitting President, Donald J Trump.

Dimocrats, you are disgusting, you are traitorous, and you are a bunch of fools playing with consequences you cannot fathom all for your political horse shit.

Shame, shame, shame on you, you bloody imbeciles. The sooner you are drubbed into the ash heap of history the better it will be for Mankind.
CRCs need to keep their stories straight. Many say the meeting with NK was successful. Many say that trump did the right thing by shutting down the discussions because the NK wouldn't budge.....and now you say it was a failure because of the Congressional hearing.

Which was it, CRCs?

We are on the road to impeachment. Democrats vote for infantacide! For open borders! For death by heroin and fentenyl! Democrats work for some other country. They do not work for America!

oh just stfu already, will you?

In the eyes of the world, Trump is being undermined by his own countrymen with calls for impeachment, fake resolutions against his declarations of Emergency that h ave zero chance of actually sticking, and an opposition party that would rather see Americans lose in every negotiation and everything else included rather than to let the President have a single win.

Why should anyone in the world take such a Chief Executive seriously when he cannot achieve the symbolic respect of his own people?

Gone is the ability to talk the Norks into giving up their nukes for concessions, gone is the ability to help guide India and Pakistan away from nuclear war, gone is the ability to negotiate better trade deals for US workers all because Nancy Piglosi and Chucky Schmuker think this is what is required to win in 2020.

Mike Cohen is a brazen liar, who has been repeatedly caught in perjury and is going to prison for perjury and he has even been disbarred. And the Democrats have turned over the operations of Congress to him and his lawyer Lanny Davis, to try and embarrass Trump with nothing but unsupported claims and unwarranted allegations of wrong doing by a known liar who is obviously wanting to plea deal with his little chip of testimony of betrayal of client privilege.

I have never felt so embarrassed for my country my whole life than I did yesterday with the Democrat Party self immolating our national interests and the interests of her people so they can say once again to the whole planet 'ORANGE MAN BAD!' with ZERO political consequences what so ever, only international consequences as we have seen.

In the meantime India and Pakistan may stumble into nuclear war because these Dimocrats are undermining the probably single man on Earth who can carrot and stick them into peace; and that is our duly elected sitting President, Donald J Trump.

Dimocrats, you are disgusting, you are traitorous, and you are a bunch of fools playing with consequences you cannot fathom all for your political horse shit.

Shame, shame, shame on you, you bloody imbeciles. The sooner you are drubbed into the ash heap of history the better it will be for Mankind.

And for 8 years Trump was claiming that the sitting President of the United States was not even born in this nation. Let me guess...that was principled, and well-reasoned opposition, right?
/——/ Obozo admitted he was born in Kenya. His grandmother said the same.
Sure.....:cuckoo:

Calling faggots like you a faggot doesnt mean im scared of gays. What a pathetic and ignorant insult.
Yea, the deal was awesome. Thats why they were cheering a win and saying america lost. Because the faggot barry made iran great again...
Thats why they broke the agreememt multiple times and barry didnt do shit. Like that pussy did with his redline. The biggest joke of foreign policy in our history!
Dipshit.

Stupid, hateful, and staggeringly ignorant is not a good way to stumble through life, dummy.

Desperation is seeping out of every paragraph, every phrase. The Dear Leader's incompetence and weakness are showing, again, and that has to be explained away post haste. So, the submissive authoritarians get to work, decrying efforts to figure out the Dear Leader's criminality and to save the country from that criminality's deleterious consequences, and setting up the loyal opposition to take the blame for the Dear Leader's failed foreign policy.

Good doggie.

There is a reason why competent state leaders schedule a summit to sign documents when the last details are fixed and agreed-upon. They don't schedule a spectacular distraction from their domestic troubles to find out the other side makes demands they are not willing to meet, specifically to avoid being forced hastily to beat a humiliating but very spectacular retreat.

Laughable. No one even is in a position to "smear" Trump. He himself does that better, more diligently and successfully than anyone else could even hope to.
You dumbasses actually think that by denigrating the Trump voters you score points but we all know you voted for that fat corrupt cow called Hillary so ewe got nuttin butt shit up yer nostrils!
CRCs denigrate themselves willingly. Every day.

We are on the road to impeachment. Democrats vote for infantacide! For open borders! For death by heroin and fentenyl! Democrats work for some other country. They do not work for America!
During floor debate, Senator Tina Smith (D., Minn.) said that the bill “puts Congress in the middle of the important medical decisions that patients and doctors should make together without political interference.”

Why Did Senate Democrats Refuse to Protect Infants?
Because they are fucking monsters!
:itsok:

Calling faggots like you a faggot doesnt mean im scared of gays. What a pathetic and ignorant insult.
Yea, the deal was awesome. Thats why they were cheering a win and saying america lost. Because the faggot barry made iran great again...
Thats why they broke the agreememt multiple times and barry didnt do shit. Like that pussy did with his redline. The biggest joke of foreign policy in our history!
Dipshit.

Stupid, hateful, and staggeringly ignorant is not a good way to stumble through life, dummy.
I see, like most partisan hacks, you lack self awareness. Or embrace hypocrisy.
Which is it, faggot?

During floor debate, Senator Tina Smith (D., Minn.) said that the bill “puts Congress in the middle of the important medical decisions that patients and doctors should make together without political interference.”

Why Did Senate Democrats Refuse to Protect Infants?
Because they are fucking monsters!
Infants are already protected this bill was for propaganda purposes to charge the base with humanism while they kill other humans in another part of the world yet the so called religious groups don't say a damn word.
Not by democrats! They are murdered just before, during, and after birth. Infantacide! Your party is full of murdering monsters! You must be proud.
Don't have an abortion.

Dipshit.

Which is it, faggot?
Ah.....CRC talk.

Dipshit.

Which is it, faggot?
Ah.....CRC talk.
Crc?

Trump thinks he can bully this guy like some old lady...

Trump clearly wasn't trying to "bully" Kim. Trump offered to lift the crippling sanctions and to offer economic support IF Kim would abandon his nukes. How is that being a "bully"?

Look, I get it. You hate Trump. If Trump negotiates with Kim, you're critical. If Trump didn't negotiate with Kim, you'd criticize him for that too. Hell, if Kim denuclearized and announced he was unilaterally unifying Korea under the democratic leadership of the south, you'd be on here criticizing Trump.

When either side starts this nonsense about the opposition undermining the presidency, I have to laugh.

Both sides of the aisle have been acting like children for years. When it is the other side in the White House, they scream bloody murder about all sorts of shit. When their party is in the WH, it becomes "We should work together", "He is the President, show some respect".

Want respect? Give respect.
Do you think Obama was treated as poorly as Trump? If not, you can drop the "both sides do it" nonsense. If you do say Obama was treated as poorly as Trump, we all know youre just lying.

sooooooooooooo much of trump criticisms are both well deserved & self inviting.

Both sides of the aisle have been acting like children for years. When it is the other side in the White House, they scream bloody murder about all sorts of shit. When their party is in the WH, it becomes "We should work together", "He is the President, show some respect".

I disagree with your take.

Trump was meeting with Kim to offer sanction-relief and economic aid in returning for abandoning his nukes. Meanwhile, back in Washington, Chuck Schumer was eviscerating Kim. That was not beneficial to the aim of changing North Korea for the better.

I have to imagine that Kim understands and is being advised that giving up his nukes could mean the end of his regime. After all, Trump might not even be president 2 short years from now. And he surely remembers what the Democrats did to Qadaffi after he abandoned his WMD program. Obama repayed him by overthrowing and executing him. After what Obama did, why should any despot give up his WMD's?

The bottom line for the Democrats is that they don't want anything good happening while Trump is in office, no matter the consequences.

Why do people say he is bullying?
Ffs, we have been the world police for generations.
You stupid assholes say trump is dimishing our power, yet, if he uses it, he is a bully.
Oh wait! I know why! You people are fucking retarded. Seriously.

And for 8 years Trump was claiming that the sitting President of the United States was not even born in this nation. Let me guess...that was principled, and well-reasoned opposition, right?
/---/ I've posted the links. Do try and keep up.

I respect him walking away. A lot better than what that faggot barry did with iran
Winner x 2
WillowTree
HereWeGoAgain​

Yeah, "faggot barry" got a deal to sign that significantly curtailed Iran's nuclear program, including surveillance of the entire nuclear production chain. The Trumpy, unprepared and incompetent, got to beat a hasty, humiliating, very spectacular retreat, and still doesn't even have the first clue as to where the eminently talented Mr. "Great Leader" Kim's nukes are.

Three screeching, imbecilic, homophobic pinheads agree on something, and they "respect" it. That should settle things.

..................................................................................................

/----/ I already posted the Obozo Bio in post #51, now read this.
Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

We rule Trump's claim that Obama's grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Kenya False.

Gawd, but you are an idiot.
/----/ LIsten for yourself;

When either side starts this nonsense about the opposition undermining the presidency, I have to laugh.

The one POTUS that is the least deserving of respect is DJT, period.
He certainly has shown that money cannot buy class.

/---/ I've posted the links. Do try and keep up.
Sure......
upload_2019-2-28_11-55-17.jpeg

Forum List

Back