The Day After Christmas Disappointment.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is turning to jesus once again good advice, or has Christmas failed to bring happiness just once too often?

Is there another way to find happiness, other than living the false hopes of Christian superstitious beliefs?

The anger and hate being displayed on this board certainly indicates that Christmas doesn't come from a store or a church.

Is turning to jesus once again good advice, or has Christmas failed to bring happiness just once too often?

Is there another way to find happiness, other than living the false hopes of Christian superstitious beliefs?

The anger and hate being displayed on this board certainly indicates that Christmas doesn't come from a store or a church.

Speak for yourself, and only for yourself.

After the display of rage and hate against others we've already seeing escalated to higher levels today, it's a bit late to pretend any happiness!

After the display of rage and hate against others we've already seeing escalated to higher levels today, it's a bit late to pretend any happiness!

It might be time for you to step away from the eggnog. You're truly hallucinating something that just isn't there.

Seek professional help.

My only disappointment is being stuck among the heathens who would happily assist the Gestapo if they could.

Merry Christmas!

My only disappointment is being stuck among the heathens who would happily assist the Gestapo if they could.

Merry Christmas!
Do atheists cause you discomfort too?

Look for causes from within. For you especially it's far too late to blame others for your sickness. The establishment's Xmas only makes it worse for you.

Actually, I elevate the discussions to a higher level than just personal attacks against Americans by Americans. Your charge of baiting is only due to the fact that truth is causing you discomfort.

Too much nog.

Or Labatt's.

Can't be good weed because they wouldn't recognize that in Canada.

If a person is unhappy- Christmas is not the cure for that, nor is it the cause.

I don't think you know what happiness means.

If a person is unhappy- Christmas is not the cure for that, nor is it the cause.

I don't think you know what happiness means.
Christmas is foisted on all the people as the cure for the unhappiness.

I'm as happy today as I am any day of the year.

I find it encouraging that some are trying to reach out for happiness. Even though they demonstrate it with rage and hating.

Christmas is foisted on all the people as the cure for the unhappiness.

I'm as happy today as I am any day of the year.

I find it encouraging that some are trying to reach out for happiness. Even though they demonstrate it with rage and hating.

Well, that's just a pants load. I haven't seen many- if any at all, cases of people touting Christmas as a cure for anything. Maybe a cure for having too much money in your wallet. Who are these degenerates making you think Christmas is a cure for unhappiness?

You may very well be as happy as any other day, but that doesn't mean you are happy.

You blither on a lot about other people being in rages or hateful, yet you're being pretty hateful yourself.

Forum List

Back