The Dead Begin to Rise in Florida to Vote Democrat

See?

You tell them over and over, "Voter fraud exists. Just not on a massive scale."

The tards hear, "There is no fraud!"

The title says, "RAMPANT Voter Fraud Myth".

The tard sees, "The myth of voter fraud".

Incredible.

Plenty of people are referring to it as voter fraud in that thread, and in other threads. As is the article above it that you fail to see.

Seems like you are a moron and can't piece it together: Plenty of people call it a myth, including most regressives here.
Nope. No one called voter fraud a myth. Not even in that topic. You IMAGINED it. We all just saw it.

You need to be studied to discover the cause of this bizarre phenomenon.

Yeah, that's why the first article that you completely skipped says "voter fraud myth".

Did I not tell you to read your own link, idiot?

The Brennan Center’s ongoing examination of voter fraud claims reveal that voter fraud is very rare,

It does not say voter fraud does not exist.

Got your head fully out of your ass yet?

The claim was that no one has called voter fraud a myth - that is a lie.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/opinion/the-success-of-the-voter-fraud-myth.html
The Republican Myth Of Voter Fraud | Huffington Post
The Myth of Voter Fraud
The Myth of Voter Fraud | BillMoyers.com

I hope now that I have mentioned it, you tards will begin to notice your propaganda outlets never feed you a case of Republican voter fraud.

Some people didn't choose a mayoral candidate on their absentee ballots. A poll worker takes their ballots and marks the independent candidate.

From this, the delusional person who started this topic created a total lie that the dead voted on those ballots.

74 years is old, but not DEAD.

You people need psychiatric help. Seriously. You are living in a bizarro unreality.
Shitforbrains thinks I am a reporter for the Miami-Dade.

What we hav always argued over, is that voter Id laws do not prevent the kinds of voter fraus that actually do take place, and voter ID laws only stop in person voter fraud which would be considered NIL, as in 31 cases of in person voter fraud out of 1 BILLION votes cast...

And that voter ID laws are simply to disenfranchise a group of people who do not drive and generally vote Democratic...

And every single time Right wingers present cases of voter fraud and say SEE, we in turn show the poster who said SEE voter fraud does take place, that voter ID laws that you claim will stop fraud and not disenfranchise democratic leaning CITIZEN voters, did not stop and would not stop, these kinds of voter fraud, that actually take place.

That is an article which articulates exactly what I have been saying. That Voter ID does not stop the most common types of voter fraud. It would only be effective against in person voter fraud, of which "out of one billion votes cast in all American elections between 2000 and 2014, there were 31 possible cases of impersonation fraud."

It does not say there is NO voter fraud.

So thank you for that.

This article cites the same study and says the same thing.

So thank you for that.

This article starts out with the delusion under which you tards suffer:
Allegations that widespread voter fraud is threatening to the integrity of American elections and American democracy itself have intensified since the disputed 2000 presidential election.

Their conclusion:
She concludes that while voting irregularities produced by the fragmented and complex nature of the electoral process in the United States are common, incidents of deliberate voter fraud are actually quite rare.

Once again, they do not say there is NO voter fraud.

So thank you for that.

This one starts out with the very first sentence talking about the fraud which occurs:
When there has been election fraud in American elections, it has usually been committed by politicians, party operatives and election officials who have something at stake in electoral outcomes.

So once again, they do not say there is NO voter fraud.

Thanks again!

So...have you tards finally woken up and will now dispense with your delusion, or are you going to cling to it that much harder?

I understand. No one likes to be made the fool. But I am not the one who made you the fool.

Your propaganda outlets have. I'm just here to help you wake the fuck up.

A poll worker fraudulently marks some ballots.

A tard sees the dead voting. I mean, that is literally a hallucination the dipshit just had.

Come on. Wake the fuck up, tards. Seriously.

That is an article which articulates exactly what I have been saying. That Voter ID does not stop the most common types of voter fraud. It would only be effective against in person voter fraud, of which "out of one billion votes cast in all American elections between 2000 and 2014, there were 31 possible cases of impersonation fraud."

So thank you for that.

This article cites the same study and says the same thing.

So thank you for that.

This article starts out with the delusion under which you tards suffer:
Allegations that widespread voter fraud is threatening to the integrity of American elections and American democracy itself have intensified since the disputed 2000 presidential election.

Their conclusion:
She concludes that while voting irregularities produced by the fragmented and complex nature of the electoral process in the United States are common, incidents of deliberate voter fraud are actually quite rare.

Once again, they do not say there is NO voter fraud.

So thank you for that.

This one starts out with the very first sentence talking about the fraud which occurs:
When there has been election fraud in American elections, it has usually been committed by politicians, party operatives and election officials who have something at stake in electoral outcomes.

So once again, they do not say there is NO voter fraud.

Thanks again!
Youre the only one ranting about voter ID, dufus.
And my links show how you leftwing moonbats claim voter fraud is a myth.

Some people didn't choose a mayoral candidate on their absentee ballots. A poll worker takes their ballots and marks the independent candidate.

From this, the delusional person who started this topic created a total lie that the dead voted on those ballots.

You people need psychiatric help. Seriously. You are living in a bizarro unreality.
Did the reporter write your topic title?

Wow. Do you also suffer from amnesia?!?!

A poll worker fraudulently marks some ballots.

A tard sees the dead voting. I mean, that is literally a hallucination the dipshit just had.

Come on. Wake the fuck up, tards. Seriously.
Shitforbrains thinks I'm the Dade County DA

Did the reporter write your topic title?

Wow. Do you also suffer from amnesia?!?!
OMG, STOP THE BOARD, HE QUOTED A NEWS ARTICLE IN HIS TOPIC TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!

A reporter writes a story about a 74 year old poll worker fraudulently marking ballots for an independent mayoral candidate.

An indepentent, mind you. Not a Democrat. And it was a live poll worker, marking the ballots of live people.

Here is what the tard saw:

dead.jpg

That someone's belief system is so warped that it could cause them to hallucinate like this is pretty scary.

A reporter writes a story about a 74 year old poll worker fraudulently marking ballots for an independent mayoral candidate.

An indepentent, mind you. Not a Democrat. And it was a live poll worker, marking the ballots of live people.

dead.jpg

That someone's belief system is so warped that it could cause them to hallucinate like this is pretty scary.
If you had a brain you'd be Republican

The second case of fraud was for falsifying voter registrations. The person did NOT vote in those names.

This was also caught without Voter ID.

Like I keep saying, if you want to cut down the types of fraud which occur, we need to tighten up voter registration and use the computer program which catches people who vote in more than one state.

We don't need Voter ID.

Interstate Crosscheck. That's the program I was thinking of.

It's in use in 30 states. It should be used in all 50.

Voter registration is way more vulnerable to fraud than in-person voting is.

Way more.

Go to the root of the problem.

dead.jpg

Dumbass Leftard.

Florida voter fraud: 2 women charged as ballots altered, dead people registered

Florida voter fraud: 2 women charged in Miami-Dade as ballots altered, dead people registered

In a second arrest, police said Tomika Curgil, 33, filled out voter-registration forms for five citizens without their consent and submitted at least 17 forms for people believed to not exist, including several who are dead.

Two Arrested In Separate Voter Fraud Cases In Miami-Dade County

dead.jpg

Dumbass Leftard.

Florida voter fraud: 2 women charged as ballots altered, dead people registered

Florida voter fraud: 2 women charged in Miami-Dade as ballots altered, dead people registered

In a second arrest, police said Tomika Curgil, 33, filled out voter-registration forms for five citizens without their consent and submitted at least 17 forms for people believed to not exist, including several who are dead.

Two Arrested In Separate Voter Fraud Cases In Miami-Dade County

Once again, in the second case, she did not vote. She falsified voter registrations.

And where is your evidence she is a Democrat?

Forum List

Back