The Dead Begin to Rise in Florida to Vote Democrat

Holy resurrection, Batman!

A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday after co-workers caught her illegally marking ballots, resulting in an unknown — but small — number of fraudulent votes being cast for mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado.

Investigators linked Gladys Coego, a temporary worker for the county elections department, to two fraudulent votes, but they suspect from witness testimony that she submitted several more.

Coego, of Westchester, turned herself in to the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Friday morning. She’s expected to be charged with two felony counts of marking another person’s ballot.

In a separate election-fraud case, authorities also arrested a second woman for unlawfully filling out voter-registration forms on behalf of United for Care, the campaign to legalize medical marijuana in Florida.

The Miami-Dade state attorney’s office plans to accuse Tomika Curgil, 33, of filling out forms for five people without their consent. She also submitted at least 17 forms for people who apparently don’t exist — and several forms for people who are dead.

Keep reading…

Let me get this straight.......This lady threw out ballots FOR Regalado (who is an independent) obviously to help Jimenez who is the current republican mayor, AND you are blaming democrats???
She did not throw out ballots for Regalado the independent candidate. She marked ballots for Regalado.

But your point still stands. She was not marking for the Democrat. She wasn't even marking at the Presidential level.

Holy resurrection, Batman!

A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday after co-workers caught her illegally marking ballots, resulting in an unknown — but small — number of fraudulent votes being cast for mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado.

Investigators linked Gladys Coego, a temporary worker for the county elections department, to two fraudulent votes, but they suspect from witness testimony that she submitted several more.

Coego, of Westchester, turned herself in to the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Friday morning. She’s expected to be charged with two felony counts of marking another person’s ballot.

In a separate election-fraud case, authorities also arrested a second woman for unlawfully filling out voter-registration forms on behalf of United for Care, the campaign to legalize medical marijuana in Florida.

The Miami-Dade state attorney’s office plans to accuse Tomika Curgil, 33, of filling out forms for five people without their consent. She also submitted at least 17 forms for people who apparently don’t exist — and several forms for people who are dead.

Keep reading…

Let me get this straight.......This lady threw out ballots FOR Regalado (who is an independent) obviously to help Jimenez who is the current republican mayor, AND you are blaming democrats???
I work for the Miami-Dade?
Moron.

The Brain Dead busted in Florida ..

ByColin Taylor
Posted on March 16, 2016

In what will be sadly familiar news to Democratic voters, it appears that some Republican cheating has occurred in the Florida primary. A Polk County voting site hid Democratic ballots in a closet, telling voters they could only vote Republican until angry citizens argued and began making calls.

Theresa Wibert of Polk County was shocked to arrive at her polling station only to be handed a Republican ballot – and then told that Democrats couldn’t vote there. “The boss came over and said we could vote for Republicans only,” she said. “I couldn’t believe it. I told them I wasn’t leaving … It sure wasn’t politically correct. We pushed it a little further and the lady called a few people. Finally, she looked in the bottom of a closet and found a box with the Democratic ballots. Then they fixed it, so we were able to vote for our candidate.”

Reports of other such shenanigans have dogged this primary season, from Bill Clinton’s potentially illegal appearances at precincts to multiple votes per person at the GOP Nevada caucuses. All the Republican voter ID laws have only served to prevent people from voting – the fraud still happens anyway. The state of Florida will forever be notorious for cheating in the 2000 election, when Governor Jeb Bush used state resources to illegally help his brother George W. Bush win the election. This election is far too consequential to allow such petty nonsense to take place, and we cannot allow Republicans to cheat their way to the White House once again.

Ah. I have mentioned many times on this forum an Oregon poll worker was caught doing the exact same thing for Republicans in 2012, and possibly in prior elections.

Former county elections worker pleads guilty to fraud charges

But I thought there wasnt a problem in America regarding voter fraud?
Where did you get that idea?

Read the other posts I wrote before you make a really stupid mistake.

So there is a problem with voter fraud then?

Ah. I have mentioned many times on this forum an Oregon poll worker was caught doing the exact same thing for Republicans in 2012, and possibly in prior elections.

A very, very small problem. Pretty much negligible. A problem Voter ID is completely ineffective against.

And your argument was that voter fraud is a myth, wasn't it?

Funny how these two positions coexist. But I am still betting on false equivalency.

Nobody ever said it was a myth. If it wasn't for spin most of you would never be able to post.

What has been said is that the incidence of voter fraud has been so small in percentage to the true ballots, it's insignificant to impact an election. Learn before you spout.

a uuuuuuuuuuge problem,

RW's can't seem to wrap their tiny little brain around the fact voter fraud isn't a problem ...

A very, very small problem. Pretty much negligible. A problem Voter ID is completely ineffective against.

Make up your mind.

Funny how these two positions coexist. But I am still betting on false equivalency.

Nobody ever said it was a myth. If it wasn't for spin most of you would never be able to post.

What has been said is that the incidence of voter fraud has been so small in percentage to the true ballots, it's insignificant to impact an election. Learn before you spout.

Nobody ever said it was a myth?

Illusion vs. Reality: The Rampant Voter Fraud Myth
Myth of Voter Fraud

Right... do you even think before posting?

Myth of Voter Fraud

Irony! :lol:

Maybe you should read your own link before you make more of a fool of yourself.

You tell them over and over, "Voter fraud exists. Just not on a massive scale."

The tards hear, "There is no fraud!"

Jesus, this is so fucking bizarre. Someone should throw a net over the tard herd and study them.

Myth of Voter Fraud

Maybe you should try reading the title of the thread: "Myth of voter fraud"... "Nobody ever said it was a myth".

Moron!

A person says, "Voter ID does not stop the most common types of fraud which occur."

A tard hears, "I want fraud!"

Myth of Voter Fraud

Maybe you should try reading the title of the thread: "Myth of voter fraud"... "Nobody ever said it was a myth".

Moron!
Goddam. You actually are blinded by your delusions! Literally blinded.

The title says "RAMPANT Voter Fraud Myth".

A person says, "Voter ID does not stop the most common types of fraud which occur."

"No one called voter fraud a myth"

Starts a thread "The myth of voter fraud".

The regressive mental masturbation knows no bounds.

"No one called voter fraud a myth"

Starts a thread "The myth of voter fraud".

The regressive mental masturbation knows no bounds.
See?

You tell them over and over, "Voter fraud exists. Just not on a massive scale."

The tards hear, "There is no fraud!"

The title says, "RAMPANT Voter Fraud Myth".

The tard sees, "The myth of voter fraud".

Incredible.

I'm serious. Someone should study the tard herd. We have just seen an actual case of delusional blindness in real time.

Forum List

Back