The Death of Pro-Choice Republicans

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015

Indeed they failed. People don’t want candidates who praise choice for abortion. They’re off base.

But personally, I suppose that the Planned Parenthood scandal will be shut down sooner or later. And abortions will always be a part of our societal life, you must agree most abortions are being held before embryos are formed. While we have such a high crime rate and immigration / race relations problems, people would better calm down and think about real problems.

By embracing the rabid extremist rightwing the GOP is surrendering the moderate middle to the Dems.

Using abortion as a cudgel will only drive more moderates away from the GOP.

This is counter-productive in the near and long term.

But self inflicted injuries like this one take a long time to heal because the mental midgets insist upon tearing the scab off this wound over and over again.

Indeed they failed. People don’t want candidates who praise choice for abortion. They’re off base.

But personally, I suppose that the Planned Parenthood scandal will be shut down sooner or later. And abortions will always be a part of our societal life, you must agree most abortions are being held before embryos are formed. While we have such a high crime rate and immigration / race relations problems, people would better calm down and think about real problems.
This is insensitive and will get you nowhere if you are trying to engage in conversation with someone who is pro-life

Hey look, it's a concern troll thread!!!

Everyone who is a progressive twat run on in and show how concerned you can be about Republicans!!!!

By embracing the rabid extremist rightwing the GOP is surrendering the moderate middle to the Dems.

Can you spell O-X-Y-M-O-R-O-N?

Most Republicans favor restrictions after 3 months. Most Democrats would allow partial-birth abortions. Which position is more "extreme?"

Everyone who is a progressive twat run on in and show how concerned you can be about Republicans!!!!
Large vocabulary you have. I support Republican policies. So I'm concerned, yes.
The message is people overreacted on the Planned Parenthood scandal. And those Republican candidates had to make their points, points turned out to be different. I don't leave open the possibility that this scandal were provoked to split Republicans apart. What's your point?

But self inflicted injuries like this one take a long time to heal because the mental midgets insist upon tearing the scab off this wound over and over again.

There is no such thing as a moderate middle. That is why the GOP loses so much recently. They are trying to cater to a voting block that doesn't exist.

There is no such thing as a moderate middle. That is why the GOP loses so much recently. They are trying to cater to a voting block that doesn't exist.

In 2008 Obama won self identified moderates by 20 points, a 10 point improvement over Kerry in 2004. That was the difference in the election.

Large vocabulary you have. I support Republican policies. So I'm concerned, yes.
The message is people overreacted on the Planned Parenthood scandal. And those Republican candidates had to make their points, points turned out to be different. I don't leave open the possibility that this scandal were provoked to split Republicans apart. What's your point?

My point is the first people your post attracted are progressive twats.

And your "republicanism" is yet to be established.

It's is a real problem when half the population has income confiscated against their will to pay for ending the death of a human being. The irony is that the corrupt left (redundant, I know) tries to paint THEM as the immoral ones.

At a minimum, it should be payed for only by those willing to do so, and it really should be tossed back to the states to decide on individually instead of by judicial decree from the lofty throne of the high priesthood of the black robes.

What have now. Is the DEATH of our freedoms and choices thanks to the progressives/and Fascist Democrats and their cult followers. so abort all your offspring NO ONE CARES

less stinking progressives in the country

Another thread where a liberal is showing his concern for the Republican party.

This is how the disingenuous work. The say that the Republicans are out of touch, thus speaking for the entire nation. They do that because in reality what they are defending is the tearing out of a baby from the womb and selling body parts. I think the democrats should shed the slave holder name of democratic party and go with a more updated name, Inca Nation.

Oh look, another fake Republican.

Forum List

Back