The Death of Pro-Choice Republicans

What is Partial-Birth Abortion?
Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb). The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar. He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.

liberscum loves this procedure, we conservatives call it MURDER !! :up:

Oh look, another fake Republican.
Another thread where a liberal is showing his concern for the Republican party.
Go to hell if you think so, guys. I care about society, you care about forum threads and texting about who's more Republican.
Weren't you just whining that Republicans should just go along with abortion in order to be more palatable and cohesive? Fuck you, fake Republican.

Go to hell if you think so, guys. I care about society, you care about forum threads and texting about who's more Republican.
Weren't you just whining that Republicans should just go along with abortion in order to be more palatable and cohesive? Fuck you, fake Republican.

You go girl. I second that motion. LOL

By embracing the rabid extremist rightwing the GOP is surrendering the moderate middle to the Dems.

Using abortion as a cudgel will only drive more moderates away from the GOP.

This is counter-productive in the near and long term.

But self inflicted injuries like this one take a long time to heal because the mental midgets insist upon tearing the scab off this wound over and over again.

There is no such thing as a moderate middle. That is why the GOP loses so much recently. They are trying to cater to a voting block that doesn't exist.

In 2008 Obama won self identified moderates by 20 points, a 10 point improvement over Kerry in 2004. That was the difference in the election.

They voted for Obama, they aren't moderates.

By embracing the rabid extremist rightwing the GOP is surrendering the moderate middle to the Dems.

But self inflicted injuries like this one take a long time to heal because the mental midgets insist upon tearing the scab off this wound over and over again.

There is no such thing as a moderate middle. That is why the GOP loses so much recently. They are trying to cater to a voting block that doesn't exist.

In 2008 Obama won self identified moderates by 20 points, a 10 point improvement over Kerry in 2004. That was the difference in the election.

Then you're conceding that the US is a center-left country, not a center-right country.

By far most Americans are pro-choice. Republicans are welcome to keep coping with that fact.

By far most Americans are pro-choice. Republicans are welcome to keep coping with that fact.

To a degree, lots of caveats to that "support" (From 2011, best I could find quickly)

Common State Abortion Restrictions Spark Mixed Reviews

4_hkmnkk0eudi_ovksbmng.gif

"Most abortions are performed "before" embryos are formed"? Take another 10th grade health 101 course.
"Most abortions are performed "before" embryos are formed"? Take another 10th grade health 101 course.
That's not true. Most abortions are performed before 24 weeks.

To have an abortion before 8 weeks you have to have a surgical procedure that costs more money, time, and risk to mother so most doctors like to wait until 8 weeks.

Then you're conceding that the US is a center-left country, not a center-right country.

Ok, I don't agree with your wording of it but I agree that this country is center left yes.

Hey look, it's a concern troll thread!!!

Everyone who is a progressive twat run on in and show how concerned you can be about Republicans!!!!
Well my issue is this. I tell people if they vote Republican then eventually abortion will become illegal. They say that isn't true. They say Republicans would never try to ban abortion.

So, does that mean Republicans are finally pro choice?

Everyone who is a progressive twat run on in and show how concerned you can be about Republicans!!!!
Well my issue is this. I tell people if they vote Republican then eventually abortion will become illegal. They say that isn't true. They say Republicans would never try to ban abortion.

It depends on what State you are in.

NY will never see an Abortion ban. Alabama probably will.

It's best left to the States in this case.

Oh, and Jason Vorhees approves your necro-ing this thread.

th

th

So Republicans will ban abortion if they had the power? That's all I want to know.

So you are saying nationally Republicans are pro choice? So if we had a Republican president, Senate, House and Supreme Court, you are saying you don't believe Republicans would ever dare try to ban abortion nationally? Then they are pro choice.

th

Are New York Republicans pro choice?

That's not true. Most abortions are performed before 24 weeks.

To have an abortion before 8 weeks you have to have a surgical procedure that costs more money, time, and risk to mother so most doctors like to wait until 8 weeks.
Aw, you believe everything you're told by the ghouls, don't you...

th

So Republicans will ban abortion if they had the power? That's all I want to know.

So you are saying nationally Republicans are pro choice? So if we had a Republican president, Senate, House and Supreme Court, you are saying you don't believe Republicans would ever dare try to ban abortion nationally? Then they are pro choice.

They are pro-State Choice.

Most wouldn't go for a national ban, they would be fine at the State level. Even the ones who want a national ban wouldn't have the support from the federalists in the party.

th

Are New York Republicans pro choice?

Most are of the "I don't like it, but I know we will never ban it here so that's that" mentality.

I prefer to call the abortion business EXACTLY what it is.

A. Leftists have a major problem with personal accountability, primarily because they've been trained to reject it. You know, everyone is a victim, here's your EBT card, buy yourself some gum. At the end of the day these "fetuses" as the left prefers to call em is an exercise in rejecting personal accountability, they're killing a human which is a slap in the face of our founding document being the Declaration of Independence.

B. I also have a problem with others telling women what to do with their bodies. So there's a fine line. In the end people need to be responsible for their actions. Unfortunately the left strives to reject that so the elite has control.

Forum List

Back