The death of the Iran Nuclear Deal

There is NO deal, there never will be a deal.

All they are doing is jerking the boi 's chain and playing him for a fool.
You know what? If enough people keep right on believing that war is inevitable it will happen. Do you hate Obama so much that you would want us fighting another war than see him succeed?

Except that I never said anything about war, you need to quit injecting your words where they don't belong...in my mouth.

There is no deal, there never will be.....he cannot succeed Iran cannot be "bargained" with.
Yet you say people say things they don't.

And you have always been very interested in things in your mouth. Wipe your chain.

I believe that Iran must officially agree to Israel's right to exist without fear, or we crank up the sanctions to high heat and let the Iranians know that we will strike their facilities if necessary.

Poor Jake, it must truly pain you to see your Messiah taking it in the shorts from the Iranians.

They are playing him for a fool ;)

Iran is doing what it wants to do and nothing will stop it.

The Mullahs and the Ayatollah are running things and their belief system is the driving force.

Nothing you or any of these other Lefty's can change that....and that is why there will never be an "agreement".
Iran is the most westernized and educated country in the region They have a pretty nice country and do not want it fucked up like Iraq. Sure they do some fucked up shit but they are not as bad as the Saudis, why are we not trying to change Saudi Arabia to suit us?
If they had a nuclear weapons program, but they don't.... Yet.

You know what? If enough people keep right on believing that war is inevitable it will happen. Do you hate Obama so much that you would want us fighting another war than see him succeed?

Except that I never said anything about war, you need to quit injecting your words where they don't belong...in my mouth.

There is no deal, there never will be.....he cannot succeed Iran cannot be "bargained" with.
What the fuck do you think is going to happen? Iran just caving in and surrendering to our sanctions? Not a chance in hell. We are offering them a way out of certain war without having to lose face and you fuckers are doing everything you can to screw it up. The only options here are to make a Deal or sometime in the next few years fight a War. Iran is not going to unconditionally surrender to our sanctions no matter how harsh, just get that shit your of your head.

Thanks for the laugh kid, but you are an ignorant piece of shit.

Look they don't think like westerners, they don't revere life like the West does.

They believe killing "infidels" honors Allah.

They also believe that chaos and world war will bring back their imam you dumb ass.
Iran is determined to go to war with us. They just want better weapons. There isn't anything short of immediate surrender and occupation that will prevent eventual war.
Fail, just like our war over there, only total dumbasses think Iraq had an active nuclear program when we attacked them and the same people who lied about that are telling us what a dire threat Iran poses, excuse me if I refuse to believe them a second time.

And you have always been very interested in things in your mouth. Wipe your chain.

I believe that Iran must officially agree to Israel's right to exist without fear, or we crank up the sanctions to high heat and let the Iranians know that we will strike their facilities if necessary.

Poor Jake, it must truly pain you to see your Messiah taking it in the shorts from the Iranians.

The Mullahs and the Ayatollah are running things and their belief system is the driving force.

Nothing you or any of these other Lefty's can change that....and that is why there will never be an "agreement".
Iran is the most westernized and educated country in the region They have a pretty nice country and do not want it fucked up like Iraq. Sure they do some fucked up shit but they are not as bad as the Saudis, why are we not trying to change Saudi Arabia to suit us?

You are smart enough to understand that the Iranian "people" aren't in charge, their crazy Religious Leaders are.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen? Iran just caving in and surrendering to our sanctions? Not a chance in hell. We are offering them a way out of certain war without having to lose face and you fuckers are doing everything you can to screw it up. The only options here are to make a Deal or sometime in the next few years fight a War. Iran is not going to unconditionally surrender to our sanctions no matter how harsh, just get that shit your of your head.

Thanks for the laugh kid, but you are an ignorant piece of shit.

Look they don't think like westerners, they don't revere life like the West does.

They believe killing "infidels" honors Allah.

They also believe that chaos and world war will bring back their imam you dumb ass.
Iran is determined to go to war with us. They just want better weapons. There isn't anything short of immediate surrender and occupation that will prevent eventual war.
Fail, just like our war over there, only total dumbasses think Iraq had an active nuclear program when we attacked them and the same people who lied about that are telling us what a dire threat Iran poses, excuse me if I refuse to believe them a second time.

Who said that? :dunno: Link? Israel destroyed it:thup:

Who cares? Your entire attitude is based on the assumption that Iran is going to explode a device over Israel just as soon as it is built and that's just retarded. Nuclear bombs are useless if you use them.

Who cares? Your entire attitude is based on the assumption that Iran is going to explode a device over Israel just as soon as it is built and that's just retarded. Nuclear bombs are useless if you use them.

I pay attention to what they say and do..You?

I pay attention to how they act, not the tough talk they use to keep their own fucked-up conservative hardliners happy. You know how our conservative leaders say a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit, throw in some nationalist fervor, and then make it seem like God is on their side? It's just like that only it's in Persian.

Actually, they almost certainly do have a nuclear weapons program. They might even already have a few nukes.

If the deal fails it means at some future point we will probably have to spend a Trillion taxpayer dollars and the lives of Thousands of soldiers on another useless mid-east war, what a fucked-up thing to be ecstatic over.

:lol: You see my name and your eyes bug out; I own you, Pancho. Go back and read what I wrote. All or nothing. Iran must acknowledge the right of Israel to exist peacefully or pay the price for being stupid. As you do regularly here.

I pay attention to how they act, not the tough talk they use to keep their own fucked-up conservative hardliners happy. You know how our conservative leaders say a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit, throw in some nationalist fervor, and then make it seem like God is on their side? It's just like that only it's in Persian.

Actually, they almost certainly do have a nuclear weapons program. They might even already have a few nukes.
Saudi Arabia doesn't a have a nuke program

You obviously don't pay attention to what they do:slap:.

They do have a "buy nukes from Pakistan" program, though.

No kidding...they're the world’s leader of terrorism and that moron wants to suck their dick.

They do have a "buy nukes from Pakistan" program, though.
Umm.. No they don't..Not yet anyway, nuclear proliferation is against international law

No kidding...they're the world’s leader of terrorism and that moron wants to suck their dick.

Obama style:suck:

Idiot, we are "helping" them in Iraq, and FIGHTING them in Yemen.
They are the largest Terror sponsors in the world.....so here it is...

You don't pay attention to shit.

:lol: You see my name and your eyes bug out; I own you, Pancho. Go back and read what I wrote. All or nothing. Iran must acknowledge the right of Israel to exist peacefully or pay the price for being stupid. As you do regularly here.

Poor Jake, no matter many times you say it won't ever be true......the truth is this, I am a mainstrem Conservative and IF you are any kind of Republican at all you are Rino which means you don't actually "stand" for anything, it means you are more Left than anything else ;)

Forum List

Back