The Death of the Middle Class Is Worse Than You Think

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
.........To put it bluntly: A huge swath of the world’s population, one that had been taught to expect their material wealth to grow through their lifetimes and across generations, has learned that this promise was a lie. No wonder voters in the rich world are being seduced by radical politics and specious solutions to their economic problems.

Its so easy and so convient for white voters in this country to turn their anger and frustrations onto a movement that has absolutely nothing to do with their plight in this country, so easy. Its even easier for the proprietor of their frustrations, ie Trump to harvest that anger and make him, the Moses who will lead them to yesterdays promise land of more bullshit. I get conservative anger, I get it....election year after election year, these morons are dooped into voting for a party who promises the world and delivers over and over and over to them, nothing. So I get why Trump is the answer. I get it.

But instead of focusing on the issues their party does not have, focusing on what they can do for you and family and this country, white conservative voters vote out of fear and that fear often comes in a dark suit with nothing in it....just another white man or woman voted into a cushy safe job until he touches Obama or corporates with a democrat and out he or she goes and in comes another nut.

So I get the Trump support...the outsider, the white man's lottery ticket to bullshit USA.

The only problem guys, is that once again, you'll be disappointed and BLM and OBama will be long gone...so who you gonna blame this next time? Because the jist of all this, the GOP is a party of DO NOTHING....AND HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY YOU'LL GET IT.

What have the democrats done except make matters worse? Why do ewe keep voting for democrats? Because you are a moron that's why.

.........To put it bluntly: A huge swath of the world’s population, one that had been taught to expect their material wealth to grow through their lifetimes and across generations, has learned that this promise was a lie. No wonder voters in the rich world are being seduced by radical politics and specious solutions to their economic problems.

Its so easy and so convient for white voters in this country to turn their anger and frustrations onto a movement that has absolutely nothing to do with their plight in this country, so easy. Its even easier for the proprietor of their frustrations, ie Trump to harvest that anger and make him, the Moses who will lead them to yesterdays promise land of more bullshit. I get conservative anger, I get it....election year after election year, these morons are dooped into voting for a party who promises the world and delivers over and over and over to them, nothing. So I get why Trump is the answer. I get it.

But instead of focusing on the issues their party does not have, focusing on what they can do for you and family and this country, white conservative voters vote out of fear and that fear often comes in a dark suit with nothing in it....just another white man or woman voted into a cushy safe job until he touches Obama or corporates with a democrat and out he or she goes and in comes another nut.

So I get the Trump support...the outsider, the white man's lottery ticket to bullshit USA.

The only problem guys, is that once again, you'll be disappointed and BLM and OBama will be long gone...so who you gonna blame this next time? Because the jist of all this, the GOP is a party of DO NOTHING....AND HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY YOU'LL GET IT.

Did you make the appointment with Mal for your "Sock Posting Tips" Class?

Yeah, the Dems do whats right. That's why blacks are doing so well. Dumbfuck

hey nigga, do you think the TPP will be good for blacks?
What about raising the minimum wage? You do know that the GDP of the nonskilled actually goes down when min wage raises, right? Or are you just an ignorant nigga?

What have the democrats done except make matters worse? Why do ewe keep voting for democrats? Because you are a moron that's why.
TT

The one thing you nuts Never do is answer question posed to counter you attacks on democrats, you run, you hide, you disappear. The last thing you ever want to do is put up. Just because you white mf's have lost your golden ticket to prosperity and your white privelege card, all thanks to job crashers like Trump who outsources jobs, its no always a fuckin democrats fault. You nuts are like children, you have got to be mentally insane to blame OBama and Democrats for all the shit going on in this country because you white mf's got your panties up your ass, like grow up and adjust, damit, its only gonna get WORSE!!

Op just described the blacks n their relationship with the democratic party.lmao
BIg mf difference bitch, the Democrats at least do something, your party does nothing but obstruct and act like elite nazi whores and you white fucks get nothing in return but a candidate like Trump who spanks your party for being ass ho's.

Apparently you're the person of do nothing since the rest of us honorable people have to support your freeloading ass with all sorts of social programs.

Op just described the blacks n their relationship with the democratic party.lmao
BIg mf difference bitch, the Democrats at least do something, your party does nothing but obstruct and act like elite nazi whores and you white fucks get nothing in return but a candidate like Trump who spanks your party for being ass ho's.

Pandering to a bunch of faggots, negroes, sluts that want free birth control, etc. isn't doing something.

TT

The one thing you nuts Never do is answer question posed to counter you attacks on democrats, you run, you hide, you disappear. The last thing you ever want to do is put up. Just because you white mf's have lost your golden ticket to prosperity and your white privelege card, all thanks to job crashers like Trump who outsources jobs, its no always a fuckin democrats fault. You nuts are like children, you have got to be mentally insane to blame OBama and Democrats for all the shit going on in this country because you white mf's got your panties up your ass, like grow up and adjust, damit, its only gonna get WORSE!!
Democrats izzz in power. Whatever has happened it's on their mfing watch. Deal with it black dude.

In the OP You could swap out republican/ conservative/white/trump with democrat/liberal/Obama and it would be exactly how I would think. Weird huh? Nothing has gotten better. You can't govern using emotions like the liberals. At some point you're going to have to start using your brain. We are on a slow decline that will not stop until the collapse.

Bitches n hoes, lmao. Somebody is either on their cycle or having hot flashes due to the onset of early menopause. U blacks need to push away from that gov. Tit, make decisions of ur own, damn yall must n tired of being told when to jump. Tiger I think ur a house negro, yep u like the role of a yes sir, yes sir negro. Izz b right there to get my new cell phone sir.

If we get four to eight years of Republican White House and Congress and things don't get better, then I'll entertain whatever solutions the left has.

Forum List

Back