The death of the unarmed teenager killed by an East Pittsburgh police officer is ruled a homicide

"Antwon Rose is at least the fifth Woodland Hills student fatally shot over the past two school years."

Pittsburgh-area police shooting: Unarmed teen died of gunshot wound, medical examiner says - CNN

Black men shouldn’t have to fear those sworn to serve and protect them. There has to be accountability and justice, for everyone. There has to be respect and dignity shown to everyone.

I mean if the police can shoot an unarmed person in the back and get away with it what exactly can they do that they DON'T get away with? That was murder. Like the many murders we've seen on videos the last few years by cops. It has to stop. Running away while black isn't a crime. You can search youtube and find video after video of white men waving knives at cops and chasing the cops telling them to shoot them and the cops just backtrack and don't shoot.

The shit has to change.

I mean if the police can shoot an unarmed person in the back and get away with it what exactly can they do that they DON'T get away with? That was murder. Like the many murders we've seen on videos the last few years by cops. It has to stop. Running away while black isn't a crime. .

Its not "murder" at all if the police officer hollered first "stop or I'll shoot" And that really doesn't matter what race the actor is, he has to stop or the cop will shoot. And if he does, its just another day on the job for the constabulary in question.

I mean if the police can shoot an unarmed person in the back and get away with it what exactly can they do that they DON'T get away with? That was murder. Like the many murders we've seen on videos the last few years by cops. It has to stop. Running away while black isn't a crime. .

Its not "murder" at all if the police officer hollered first "stop or I'll shoot" And that really doesn't matter what race the actor is, he has to stop or the cop will shoot. And if he does, its just another day on the job for the constabulary in question.
Maybe in your world, but not in America.

In my world, cops are paid to shoot people, that's why they are REQUIRED to carry weapons. When you start your shift , you never know who you are going to have to shoot before you go home.

Occasionally, very rarely, they go overboard with their authority, like 2 of NYC's finest, Eppolito and Caracappa, who got sent up the river for unrighteous shootings. But even then they don't lose their pensions.

second guessing every police shooting, automatically presuming guilt, will make a lot of police officers anxious to avoid violent confrontations.

Pittsburgh-area police shooting: Unarmed teen died of gunshot wound, medical examiner says - CNN

Black men shouldn’t have to fear those sworn to serve and protect them. There has to be accountability and justice, for everyone. There has to be respect and dignity shown to everyone.

Dindu nuffin. Every f**ing time.

Oh no, no, no... that sucks.

Sources Say Video Shows Antwon Rose Firing Weapon In Drive-By Shooting Minutes Before Being Killed By East Pittsburgh Officer

You can smell it coming out of the liberal media bakery from the mile away. The place where there is always too many cooks in the kitchen and every last of them is talentless hack who fancies himself as master chef. The same old tired recipe each time, just different black "victim". A dash of race baiting, a pinch of white guilt, sprinkle of some baseless assumption passing as a fact, and just let it bake for a bit in the oven of the gullible and easily agitated, and "voila"... before you know it you'll have a serving of ... dindu muffinz.

13yl7uq.jpg

Your point is?

The thread is about him being unarmed and shot by the police.

You see that link says "Video Shows Antwon Rose Firing Weapon"?

If yes, what's the point of the thread that says "he was unarmed"?

The second part of my post is exactly about that. Leftist lies. Every. Single. Time.

You see that link says "Video Shows Antwon Rose Firing Weapon"?

If yes, what's the point of the thread that says "he was unarmed"?

The second part of my post is exactly about that. Leftist lies. Every. Single. Time.
If true, sure, but, brah, it ain't.

That is ridiculously false,in that cops don't get to shoot people just because they threatened to do so.

Why do they have to shoot to kill,instead of just shooting to wound,it would stop anyone fleeing,allowing the law to be followed,WHY do they shoot to KILL???!!!
You fucking idiot!
There's not a LEO on the planet that is trained to "shoot to wound".
This is nota fucking Roy Rodgers show where he shoots the gun out of the bad guy's hand you MUTT!
Every LEO on the planet is trained to shoot 'centre mass'.
What would have happened if the LEO had tried to shoot at the gangbanger's ankle and the round bounced off the road and killed a little girl nearby???????????????
Fucking wise up!

...jesus christ!! you would think you could participate in a drive by shooting without getting harassed by the po-po
what's this world coming to?

In my world, cops are paid to shoot people, that's why they are REQUIRED to carry weapons. When you start your shift , you never know who you are going to have to shoot before you go home.

Occasionally, very rarely, they go overboard with their authority, like 2 of NYC's finest, Eppolito and Caracappa, who got sent up the river for unrighteous shootings. But even then they don't lose their pensions.

second guessing every police shooting, automatically presuming guilt, will make a lot of police officers anxious to avoid violent confrontations.
Good.

Why do they have to shoot to kill,instead of just shooting to wound,it would stop anyone fleeing,allowing the law to be followed,WHY do they shoot to KILL???!!!

the cop has an alibi as strong as the S on Superman's chest...

Are you quoting someone?
Or are these seemingly contradictory statements purposely meant to stir the shit pot that your threads inevitably turn into?

Are you here just to cause division and ire?

people need to remember the power of video on police. They should have videotaped.....unless there was a bad reason not to.

It's against the law.

Yes it is against the law to run from the police.

However, they still shouldn't shoot you without a fair warning.
Yes they should. They should shoot every single person who runs. If you're running, you're a bad guy. It's also perfectly legal in that state.
No they shouldn't, how stupid and embarrassing of you to say.

And it is legal in every State, genius. As long as the officer can make a good case for why the suspect is an imminent threat to the community, and his case stands, it's legal.

Forum List

Back