The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

You think that centuries of ingrained racism can be erased in a generation? Civil rights only passed in the LATE 60s. It is going to take a lot longer than 50 years to remove all the tentacles that have wound their way into our system and culture.

What is wrong with examining why racial inequality still persists, even decades after these laws have passed? How do you fix it if you don’t know why it keeps going?

America's system is a TWO PARTY system. THe reasons are not important in this context.

For quite a while the republicans were pushing for racial equality for blacks, and the democrats were fighting that.

When the dems stopped fighting it, and started supporting it, suddenly in just a few years, Racists had no voice in national policy.

The moral and intellectual Debate, they had already lost well before that.

At that point, White Racists became marginalized. I grew up not long after wards and ALL the education and media and culture I got, supported the BI-Party line, of racial equality and blah, blah, blah, to the point I was bored with it. Indeed, i did not understand as a child why they kept harping on it.

For most people today, the time when white racism was openly practiced and had real political power and actual policy based on their agenda, seems...like another world.

TODAY, and indeed, even then, though not as bad as now, the message is not "examining why racial inequality still exists", but ASSUMING any inequality is because of Wacism and blaming white people and mobilizing EVERYTHING to fight it/them.

ANY voice raised, discussing an "inequality" that says ANTHING, other than "white people's fault" is dogpiled and shouted down with cries of wacism.

This is tearing this nation apart. It is teaching blacks that whites hate them, and teaching whites that they are always going to be fucked and discriminated against.

After all, if there is an "inequality" and the cause is NOT evul whites, but the solution implemented is based on the idea that is it evul whites, whites will be punished and suffer for shit that they did not do.
Politicians deciding something in DC did not change society and culture.

Blacks don’t have to be taught that a lot of whites hate them, believe stereotypes about them, fear them…they live it every day. That you refuse to see it just perpetuates it.

I like the way you dismiss law and national policy as "politicians deciding something".

My parents were working class dems, from the Depression Era. They were primary motivated by the Union culture of the Rust Belt. Based on what I saw, long after the fact, the long standing alliance of the dem party to southern racists must have been a negative that they were forced to ignore because of overriding economic issues.

When the politicians flipped on that issue, it would not have been a problem for working class dems in the Rust Belt. They were already there on that issue, long before the Party that they supported DESPITE their racist allilance.

You are living in a fantasy land, where you imagine that your enemies are villains, so that you can be the hero.
I’m afraid it is you that is living in a fantasy land. You seem to think that legislation was passed and suddenly unicorns were farting daisies. It didn’t happen that way. It still hasn’t happened that way.

Racism was baked into our system for centuries and you think it can be a erased in a couple of decades?

I addressed that point. My point was that, imo, the dem party was FOLLOWING society, not the other way around.

I supported my point, with personal observation of my family and community in the Rust Belt.

You ignored everything I said, and just repeated your previous assertion, with a sprinkling of hyperbole and ridicule.
You weren't trying to make a point beyond "derp, dems bad, derp". The thing you keep fucking up is that you idiots think the division on civil rights was Democrats vs Republicans. It wasn't. It was North vs South...again.

We know that institutional racism exists. What is so wrong at looking at why it prevails over half a century after the civil rights act?

My point was in response to that question. I am celebrating the fact that, long ago, the Democratic Party embraced the idea of racial equality for blacks. That is not "dem bad". When I have bad things to say about the dems, I say them clearly and loudly. YOu don't have to search for nuance.

Institutional anti-black racism does NOT exist. That is a lie. This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since the early 60s. National policy has been based on that, since then. Federal and State law has been based on that since then. Culture and media and education has constantly and strongly indoctrinated generation after generation of Americans in that consensus since then.
It exists. Your refusal to see it perpetuates it.

You see being anti-racism as being anti-white. That tells us a lot about you.

Policy, law, cultural, media, education, for 60 years has been united in pushing a bi-partisan consensus in favor of racial equality for blacks.

Schools? Have you ever met a teacher or a school administrator? They are some of the most liberal people on the fucking planet.

I reject the claim that our schools are wacist.
Gee, color me surprised that you eschew facts. Typical Trump supporter.

Pointing to the fact that teachers and administrators are overwhelmingly liberals dedicated to fighting wacism, is not eschewing facts, but embracing them.

SOmetimes I talk to them, and try to get understand how they feel about how they are constantly thrown under the bus by their fellow liberals.

I can't seem to get a straight answer. They do seem to appreciate that I point out that they are not wacist.
Teachers are only one layer of the education system. An education system that has had racism baked into it.

Data consistently shows that students of color are more likely to be disciplined than their White peers and receive harsher punishments for the same infractions. Black and Hispanic students are less likely to be placed in advanced or enriched classes, starting in elementary school. Many experts say school curriculums have failed to adequately reflect the perspectives of Indigenous and marginalized communities. And students and parents themselves often report that school culture does not feel welcoming.

Most administrators are promoted teachers. And as a group they tend to be liberals committed to racial equality for minority students.

If they are not, they are almost certainly moderates committed to racial equality for minority students.

The few that do not fit those two categories? Walk softly and try to not be noticed.

Studies? I call bullshit. Teachers are more likely to give minority students a pass for bad behavior, for fear of being called wacist, or to retreat behind some idiocy of a zero tolerance policy so they can punish both/all students involved to avoid assigning true blame, or something along those lines.
So weird that you call bullshit on facts but don’t provide any of your own. Actually it’s very Trumpian. Institutionalized racism is a fact. You dismissing it or ignoring it doesn’t change it.

A group that can watch the president say "not w.s." and hear "w.s." can't be trusted to tell the truth, especially in anything complex with actual nuance and judgement required.

My observations of teachers and administrators stands.

Most administrators are promoted teachers. And as a group they tend to be liberals committed to racial equality for minority students.

If they are not, they are almost certainly moderates committed to racial equality for minority students.

The few that do not fit those two categories? Walk softly and try to not be noticed.

Studies? I call bullshit. Teachers are more likely to give minority students a pass for bad behavior, for fear of being called wacist, or to retreat behind some idiocy of a zero tolerance policy so they can punish both/all students involved to avoid assigning true blame, or something along those lines.

You think that centuries of ingrained racism can be erased in a generation? Civil rights only passed in the LATE 60s. It is going to take a lot longer than 50 years to remove all the tentacles that have wound their way into our system and culture.

What is wrong with examining why racial inequality still persists, even decades after these laws have passed? How do you fix it if you don’t know why it keeps going?

America's system is a TWO PARTY system. THe reasons are not important in this context.

For quite a while the republicans were pushing for racial equality for blacks, and the democrats were fighting that.

When the dems stopped fighting it, and started supporting it, suddenly in just a few years, Racists had no voice in national policy.

At that point, White Racists became marginalized. I grew up not long after wards and ALL the education and media and culture I got, supported the BI-Party line, of racial equality and blah, blah, blah, to the point I was bored with it. Indeed, i did not understand as a child why they kept harping on it.

For most people today, the time when white racism was openly practiced and had real political power and actual policy based on their agenda, seems...like another world.

TODAY, and indeed, even then, though not as bad as now, the message is not "examining why racial inequality still exists", but ASSUMING any inequality is because of Wacism and blaming white people and mobilizing EVERYTHING to fight it/them.

ANY voice raised, discussing an "inequality" that says ANTHING, other than "white people's fault" is dogpiled and shouted down with cries of wacism.

This is tearing this nation apart. It is teaching blacks that whites hate them, and teaching whites that they are always going to be fucked and discriminated against.

After all, if there is an "inequality" and the cause is NOT evul whites, but the solution implemented is based on the idea that is it evul whites, whites will be punished and suffer for shit that they did not do.

Blacks don’t have to be taught that a lot of whites hate them, believe stereotypes about them, fear them…they live it every day. That you refuse to see it just perpetuates it.

I like the way you dismiss law and national policy as "politicians deciding something".

My parents were working class dems, from the Depression Era. They were primary motivated by the Union culture of the Rust Belt. Based on what I saw, long after the fact, the long standing alliance of the dem party to southern racists must have been a negative that they were forced to ignore because of overriding economic issues.

When the politicians flipped on that issue, it would not have been a problem for working class dems in the Rust Belt. They were already there on that issue, long before the Party that they supported DESPITE their racist allilance.

You are living in a fantasy land, where you imagine that your enemies are villains, so that you can be the hero.
I’m afraid it is you that is living in a fantasy land. You seem to think that legislation was passed and suddenly unicorns were farting daisies. It didn’t happen that way. It still hasn’t happened that way.

Racism was baked into our system for centuries and you think it can be a erased in a couple of decades?

I addressed that point. My point was that, imo, the dem party was FOLLOWING society, not the other way around.

I supported my point, with personal observation of my family and community in the Rust Belt.

You ignored everything I said, and just repeated your previous assertion, with a sprinkling of hyperbole and ridicule.
You weren't trying to make a point beyond "derp, dems bad, derp". The thing you keep fucking up is that you idiots think the division on civil rights was Democrats vs Republicans. It wasn't. It was North vs South...again.

We know that institutional racism exists. What is so wrong at looking at why it prevails over half a century after the civil rights act?

My point was in response to that question. I am celebrating the fact that, long ago, the Democratic Party embraced the idea of racial equality for blacks. That is not "dem bad". When I have bad things to say about the dems, I say them clearly and loudly. YOu don't have to search for nuance.

Institutional anti-black racism does NOT exist. That is a lie. This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since the early 60s. National policy has been based on that, since then. Federal and State law has been based on that since then. Culture and media and education has constantly and strongly indoctrinated generation after generation of Americans in that consensus since then.

Policy, law, cultural, media, education, for 60 years has been united in pushing a bi-partisan consensus in favor of racial equality for blacks.

Schools? Have you ever met a teacher or a school administrator? They are some of the most liberal people on the fucking planet.

Pointing to the fact that teachers and administrators are overwhelmingly liberals dedicated to fighting wacism, is not eschewing facts, but embracing them.

SOmetimes I talk to them, and try to get understand how they feel about how they are constantly thrown under the bus by their fellow liberals.

I can't seem to get a straight answer. They do seem to appreciate that I point out that they are not wacist.
Teachers are only one layer of the education system. An education system that has had racism baked into it.

Data consistently shows that students of color are more likely to be disciplined than their White peers and receive harsher punishments for the same infractions. Black and Hispanic students are less likely to be placed in advanced or enriched classes, starting in elementary school. Many experts say school curriculums have failed to adequately reflect the perspectives of Indigenous and marginalized communities. And students and parents themselves often report that school culture does not feel welcoming.

The teaching profession is made up of the most Liberals of individuals.

Yet, this is not enough for Progressives.

The motivation behind Marxism/Critical Race Theory is the complete and utter destruction of Western Civilization. And toward that end…..

“ Critical Race Theory cannot be satisfied.

We have already seen how Critical Race Theory cannot be disagreed with, even by black people. We have also seen how it rejects all alternatives and how it believes any success that it has comes down to “interest convergence.” Because it rejects science, it cannot be falsified or proven wrong by evidence, and because it assumes racism is present and relevant to all situations and interactions, even the acceptance of Critical Race Theory must somehow also contain racism. Therefore, Critical Race Theory cannot be satisfied.

It is, in this way, like a black hole. No matter how much you give to it, it cannot be filled and only gets stronger—and it will tear apart anything that gets too close to it.

This means that if your workplace takes up Critical Race Theory, eventually activists will start to make demands and will threaten to make trouble if they do not get their way. (They usually do not ask.) If you give into them, you will not satisfy them, however, because Critical Race Theory cannot be satisfied. It is guaranteed, before you do anything at all, that you will do it wrong because of your racism. You did it out of “interest convergence,” to make yourself look good because of your racism. You did it in a way that just created new problems that amount to racism. You didn’t do it sooner, faster, or better because of your racism. No matter what you do, the resulting situation must contain racism, and the Critical Race Theory activist’s job is to find it and hold you to account.

Therefore, giving into a demand made by Critical Race Theory cannot appease it. It can, however, signal that you will give into their demands, which will then continue to come and to escalate. As we have seen in countless examples across the corporate world recently, this will include demands for you to step down from your job and give it to activists, and even that won’t satisfy them. And if the venture fails as a result of all of this disruption, racism was the cause of that failure too.”

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America, and civilization, is lost.

The teaching profession is made up of the most Liberals of individuals.

Yet, this is not enough for Progressives.

And everyone knows it. Yet, they have no problem pretending one minute that the schools and teachers and administration is evul wacists, and then the next defending teh schools teaching CRT or banning the flag or school prayer, ie obviously being completely leftard,

and not feeling any contradiction in holding these contradictory beliefs on the reality of the schools.

I've said it before. I say it again.

Liberals. ALl the self awareness of a potted plant. If that plant is dead.

You don’t believe studies that tell you it exists. You don’t believe actual black people that tell you it exists. All you have to go on is your “feelings“.
:lol:

Yeah, I think I’ll go with studies and the people that are experienced it and not some white guy that thinks Trump is delightful.

You don’t believe studies that tell you it exists. You don’t believe actual black people that tell you it exists. All you have to go on is your “feelings“.

Yeah, I think I’ll go with studies and the people that are experienced it and not some white guy that thinks Trump is delightful.

Personal, direct observations are not "feelings".

And when you people blatantly lie, we notice. You don't get to lie to our faces and stone wall on it, when called on it, and expect to be given any credibility after that.

My point stands.

Since critical theory in general is based on no absolute truth, it is antichrist. This would eliminate God. For God's truth is absolute. Any Critical <blank> Theory is false and we should all fight against such crap.
You do know that under our Constitution, we have freedom of and from religion, right? Also, the "under God" part of our Pledge was added during the post WWII, rising Soviet Union, right (aka "godless commies)? And there was NEVER a Constitutional law that mandated prayer or the Pledge in our public schools, right?

Like I've said to others, if many white Americans are comfortable for being responsible for all that is good in this country, then they damn sure better have the courage to admit their mistakes as well. CRT says let's acknowledge the problem, don't demonize EVERYONE, and fix it.
When a lot of people are bullshit artists that makes a nation decline. And we are due to equity. Hidden figures is bullshit as presented. Tuskegee Airmen were bullshit as presented. Selling the past as bad as per race and then changing it with false stories is why we are in decline. Those people existed. Not just as important as presented.
You do realize you're babbling like an intellectually impotent clown, right? I mean, in one paragraph you just abjectly deny history then try to rewrite the narrative here. I don't think you even realize how you contradict yourself, much less show confusion as to the point I was making. Clearly, any attempt to have a rational, fact based discussion with you is useless. I leave you to your little Jerry Falwell world. Carry on.
Christophobic bigot.
I wouldn't call him that....just proud willful ignorance.

Yeah, sweetpea you do. See it's like this; when you keep posting OPINIONS and FEW Examples (yeah "few" as in the entire educational system of each state is NOT doing what your examples are. A matter of fact, a matter of history) as bonafide, valid facts regarding original material that has YET to be presented as stating EXACTLY IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS what you and your examples profess, that is willful misrepresentation, AKA lying.

What's truly pathetic is that inadvertently you contradict your own screed with the first sentence of your last paragraph. Pity you just don't show the skills of reading carefully and comprehensively when pushing your propaganda....you'd come off less a 3rd rate David Duke wanna be.
Now, run-a-long and grace us all with yet another regurgitation of your baloney. Pathetic on your part, yet curiously entertaining.

The definitive reality check:
Yep… seems like elementary kids would eat this in-doctro-nashun shit up and straight turn commie. :uhoh3:
It sure isn't education. It's race hustling and deliberately trying to establish hateful divisions. It's sick and evil.

View attachment 506045
A stupid cartoon for the willfully ignorant. Here, deal with this: The Right Has Chosen Critical Race Theory as Its New Boogeyman to Scare Voters

Everything in every one of my posts is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Here's more proof of the racism you vote for:

you voted for this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Soooo..... are you a fool or a liar????
tucker Carlson? That highly paid useful idiot?!!? :auiqs.jpg:

My goodness, you're bucking for 4th rate propagandist status now?

Here, for your education (or in your case, for your willful ignorance list):

and as they say, the devil is in the details:

The rational, objective reader will actually read each article thoroughly, and thus see your folly.

"tucker Carlson? That highly paid useful idiot?!!?"

I've noticed that when your sort can't deny the facts, you besmirch the source.

Is that from page one of the Democrat Racist Rule Book???
Yes, he is....as the the subsequent links I provided proved. Obviously you didn't read them.....typical willful ignorance of a Cheeto Jeezus acolyte.

It's like this sweetpea, when you make a claim, people will do research to see if that claim holds any water....they do so with a little thing called fact checking. The links I provided PROVE that Carlson is either a liar or too damned stupid to check his facts or both. This is his forte that he co-joins with his opinion. That makes him a useful idiot for the Cheeto Jeezus religion that has usurp the GOP. Carry on.

"...a Cheeto Jeezus acolyte."

The only folks who actually called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah, are the Democrats.

Do you vote Democrat????
Mmm, not quite. That nonsense got started when in one of his speeches to the NOI rallies, Farrakhan EQUATED Obama with the "messiah". From them on, you had media wonks on both sides of the political aisle peppering their coverage of Obama with that word. Mind you, it was in effect a back handed attempt (promoted by the right wing media) to alienate any non-black voters from voting for him, and to paint black voters as dummies just following religious dogma and racial bias in voting en masse for a black candidate (IMHO, of course). But the people paid no attention to such silliness, and TWICE voted on the issues. Remember, the GOP gained control of both Houses because a large portion of voters withheld their congressional votes in protest over what they saw as Obama being too conciliatory to the GOP. They, and Obama, learned a hard lesson.

Oh, and FYI; the first time I heard the term "Cheeto Jeezus" was on a TV talk show called "The View"...it was uttered by Meaghan McCain, daughter of the late Sen. John McCain. She said it to point to the near fanatical religious approach that Trump supporters in Congress, the Media and the general public display even when Trump is caught flat footed lying.

And for the record, I'm a registered Independent. Hope this clears things up for you. Carry on.

Yep… seems like elementary kids would eat this in-doctro-nashun shit up and straight turn commie. :uhoh3:
It sure isn't education. It's race hustling and deliberately trying to establish hateful divisions. It's sick and evil.

View attachment 506045
A stupid cartoon for the willfully ignorant. Here, deal with this: The Right Has Chosen Critical Race Theory as Its New Boogeyman to Scare Voters

you voted for this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

The rational, objective reader will actually read each article thoroughly, and thus see your folly.

Yes, he is....as the the subsequent links I provided proved. Obviously you didn't read them.....typical willful ignorance of a Cheeto Jeezus acolyte.

It's like this sweetpea, when you make a claim, people will do research to see if that claim holds any water....they do so with a little thing called fact checking. The links I provided PROVE that Carlson is either a liar or too damned stupid to check his facts or both. This is his forte that he co-joins with his opinion. That makes him a useful idiot for the Cheeto Jeezus religion that has usurp the GOP. Carry on.

The only folks who actually called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah, are the Democrats.

Do you vote Democrat????
Mmm, not quite. That nonsense got started when in one of his speeches to the NOI rallies, Farrakhan EQUATED Obama with the "messiah". From them on, you had media wonks on both sides of the political aisle peppering their coverage of Obama with that word. Mind you, it was in effect a back handed attempt (promoted by the right wing media) to alienate any non-black voters from voting for him, and to paint black voters as dummies just following religious dogma and racial bias in voting en masse for a black candidate (IMHO, of course). But the people paid no attention to such silliness, and TWICE voted on the issues. Remember, the GOP gained control of both Houses because a large portion of voters withheld their congressional votes in protest over what they saw as Obama being too conciliatory to the GOP. They, and Obama, learned a hard lesson.

Oh, and FYI; the first time I heard the term "Cheeto Jeezus" was on a TV talk show called "The View"...it was uttered by Meaghan McCain, daughter of the late Sen. John McCain. She said it to point to the near fanatical religious approach that Trump supporters in Congress, the Media and the general public display even when Trump is caught flat footed lying.

And for the record, I'm a registered Independent. Hope this clears things up for you. Carry on.

And yet again I 'll ram the lie back down your throat.

Your side did, and you voted in support of same.

You bought it like it was on sale.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png

You're the human Piñata.....

1625094264608.png

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451
You're not too bright, are ya sweetpea?

You seem to think that these canned responses somehow disprove my previous assessment of Tucker Carlson.

Hint: they don't.

As for the regurgitation of this "messiah" bilge the right wing STILL carries on about after getting their butts whupped by Obama in two elections (popular and electoral vote, don't cha know): you (once again) inadvertently prove my point. All these quasi-religious references to Obama's speeches from pundits, politicos and news promoters came on the heels of Farrakhan's decree to his followers. Just as I said . But the smart voters, (All Americans of all races, creeds and colors) weren't buying it. Interesting, n-cest pas'?

And of course, you omit this tidbit from your cache of cliches':

A 3rd rate propagandist such as yourself will just deny the conclusive logic, and continue to parrot your myopic mantra ad nausea. I expect nothing less from you at this point. Carry on.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

You seem to think that these canned responses somehow disprove my previous assessment of Tucker Carlson.

As for the regurgitation of this "messiah" bilge the right wing STILL carries on about after getting their butts whupped by Obama in two elections (popular and electoral vote, don't cha know): you (once again) inadvertently prove my point. All these quasi-religious references to Obama's speeches from pundits, politicos and news promoters came on the heels of Farrakhan's decree to his followers. Just as I said . But the smart voters, (All Americans of all races, creeds and colors) weren't buying it. Interesting, n-cest pas'?

A 3rd rate propagandist such as yourself will just deny the conclusive logic, and continue to parrot your myopic mantra ad nausea. I expect nothing less from you at this point. Carry on.
Obama is a first class race hustler. Dumb ass.

And when you people blatantly lie, we notice. You don't get to lie to our faces and stone wall on it, when called on it, and expect to be given any credibility after that.

My point stands.

Your "observations" are also not hard data. The experience of one white guy that thinks blacks aren't as intelligent as whites and that being anti racist equals anti white, doesn't add up to a hill of beans.

I want to know if you reject the racism displayed by members whose posts you tend to "like" or "love". Like this one from BSFilter

Maybe if the jigaboos work on their attitudes they might find people more welcoming.

Do you reject that blatant racism?

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Wow. The sheer absurdity and intellectual impotence/dishonesty of that statement only confirms my posts. Thanks bunky!

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Wow. The sheer absurdity and intellectual impotence/dishonesty of that statement only confirms my posts. Thanks bunky!
Obumbo blew up Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Why in hell would the President of the United States inject himself into the killing of two nygga thugs and send Al Sharpton there to teach ignorant pawns "Hands up, don't shoot", when even the Washington Post said it was a lie. You're one dumb ass punk.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Obumbo blew up Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Why in hell would the President of the United States inject himself into the killing of two nygga thugs and send Al Sharpton there to teach ignorant pawns "Hands up, don't shoot", when even the Washington Post said it was a lie. You're one dumb ass punk.
As the reader can clearly see, our right wingnut Filter is clearly broken and dysfunctional....the only explanation for his reality bending take on recent history (with a smattering of racism). I mean, the FACT that race based crimes and the rise of neo-nazi/white supremacist crimes because a black man was in the White House just gets ingored by this BS'ing Filter. Nope, that a President addresses a nation on a serious problem is just too much for this joker to bear, so he rants and raves. Someone needs to clue in this right wingnut that the two incidents he refers to "blew up" in the media LONG before Obama addressed the press. Martin was murdered in March 2012 Obama addressed the nation in July 2012. Please do your homework properly before your fingers hit the keys....makes you look less preposterous for anyone in the future who reads your bilge.

Racist rhetoric and right wing idiotic rants like these just get exposed for the BS that they are, then the author is tossed into the IA bin where he belongs.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

As the reader can clearly see, our right wingnut Filter is clearly broken and dysfunctional....the only explanation for his reality bending take on recent history (with a smattering of racism). I mean, the FACT that race based crimes and the rise of neo-nazi/white supremacist crimes because a black man was in the White House just gets ingored by this BS'ing Filter. Nope, that a President addresses a nation on a serious problem is just too much for this joker to bear, so he rants and raves. Someone needs to clue in this right wingnut that the two incidents he refers to "blew up" in the media LONG before Obama addressed the press. Martin was murdered in March 2012 Obama addressed the nation in July 2012. Please do your homework properly before your fingers hit the keys....makes you look less preposterous for anyone in the future who reads your bilge.

Racist rhetoric and right wing idiotic rants like these just get exposed for the BS that they are, then the author is tossed into the IA bin where he belongs.
Once again you ignored my points and spew your propaganda. Martin and Brown were thugs. Why would the President of the United States inject himself into these incidents?

Last edited:

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

‘I won’t be pathologized for being White’: Man resigns, shreds school district over ‘white privilege’ training

An after-school coordinator at a New Hampshire elementary school has gone viral for resigning over the school’s embrace of anti-white critical race theory propaganda.

In a public resignation letter released Monday on Twitter, former Northwest Elementary after-school program coordinator Daniel Concannon, 40, accused his school district of having endorsed the “dehumanization and hatred of White people, as evidenced by their dissemination of the imbecilic ‘White Privilege’ curriculum.”

In the letter, he purposefully referred to the Manchester School District as “The Frankfurt School.” It was a reference to the school responsible for creating contemporary Marxism, which is believed to be at the root of CRT."

My point stands.

Your "observations" are also not hard data. The experience of one white guy that thinks blacks aren't as intelligent as whites and that being anti racist equals anti white, doesn't add up to a hill of beans.

Traditionally "hard data" was given more weight than anecdotal evidence. But with the increasing politicalization of EVERYTHING, and the dangerous increase of cancel culture, not to mention actual violent mobs in the streets,

No. Liberals and academics can't be trusted.

DO YOU KNOW ANY TEACHERS AND/OR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS?

"Teacher sues Chicago school district for blatant anti-white racism in classroom, which includes segregating students by skin color

View attachment 507661

Forum List

Back