I clicked on the cite on your message and low and behold that came up if you read the whole thing.
Really? So please copy and paste the exact part of the article I posted that states the residents were “criminals”. Don’t worry...I’ll wait.

The fact that you have to resort to lying in every post you make says it all.

From the source your cite got the story from.
Deputies: 30 rounds fired from AR-15 in deadly Florida home invasion
Five people are charged in the case. Investigators suspect the home invasion escalated from an ongoing feud between two groups that was stoked by social media threats.

From the same source that the source above was rewritten from

5 charged in Baker County home invasion turned deadly shootout
"The feud was fueled by derogatory and threatening rhetoric between the two groups on social media platforms and eventually escalated to this shooting," the Sheriff's Office wrote on Facebook.

Sort of like you and your ilk making threats in here. I wouldn't be surprised if some group were to attack you and yours. Except since they know you will be armed with ARs, chances are they would bring theirs as well. You wouldn't fare so well.

One problem with all this. It's not substantiated by any other source. It's from only one source. And it's from a source that is known for just making crap up to push Gun Nutters. This whole thing might be true or partially true or be complete fabricated. A good indicator is that some of it is just plain made up since the Sheriffs Office hadn't made any comments until today. And you notice, those comments are left out by your news sources. Could it be that they contradict what your cites have reported? Could it be that it's just made up?

I clicked on the cite on your message and low and behold that came up if you read the whole thing.
Really? So please copy and paste the exact part of the article I posted that states the residents were “criminals”. Don’t worry...I’ll wait.

Five people are charged in the case. Investigators suspect the home invasion escalated from an ongoing feud between two groups that was stoked by social media threats.

"The feud was fueled by derogatory and threatening rhetoric between the two groups on social media platforms and eventually escalated to this shooting," the Sheriff's Office wrote on Facebook.

Sort of like you and your ilk making threats in here. I wouldn't be surprised if some group were to attack you and yours. Except since they know you will be armed with ARs, chances are they would bring theirs as well. You wouldn't fare so well.

One problem with all this. It's not substantiated by any other source. It's from only one source. And it's from a source that is known for just making crap up to push Gun Nutters. This whole thing might be true or partially true or be complete fabricated. A good indicator is that some of it is just plain made up since the Sheriffs Office hadn't made any comments until today. And you notice, those comments are left out by your news sources. Could it be that they contradict what your cites have reported? Could it be that it's just made up?
I don't understand why you keep arguing.

We're not giving up ONE GODDAMN thing. We're going the other way, if anything. You are not going to convince ANYONE that we need more "gun control" at this point.

I don't care if 500,000 children get murdered every month by AR15s. DO NOT GIVE A RAT FUCK!!!!

I will keep my guns and get better, more dangerous and scary-looking guns, and you can do not one motherfucking thing about it but shit your pants.

:dunno:

We're not giving up ONE GODDAMN thing. We're going the other way, if anything. You are not going to convince ANYONE that we need more "gun control" at this point.

I don't care if 500,000 children get murdered every month by AR15s. DO NOT GIVE A RAT FUCK!!!!

I will keep my guns and get better, more dangerous and scary-looking guns, and you can do not one motherfucking thing about it but shit your pants.

I don't need to do a thing. I'll let the Feds and the States do that for the rest of us and haul your dangerous, unhinged ass off to prison. Prison is the ultimate gun free zone.

I don't need to do a thing. I'll let the Feds and the States do that for the rest of us and haul your dangerous, unhinged ass off to prison. Prison is the ultimate gun free zone.

Uh huh. Just as soon as you convince a majority of people in 38 states to join you in your fascism. Better stop wasting time here, flapping your gob. You have some serious work to do.

Uh huh. Just as soon as you convince a majority of people in 38 states to join you in your fascism. Better stop wasting time here, flapping your gob. You have some serious work to do.

They already do. But your bunch spends millions on each corrupt politico to buy them off to prevent allowing the People to be represented.

They already do. But your bunch spends millions on each corrupt politico to buy them off to prevent allowing the People to be represented.
Bwahahahahaha! There is no crying in politics, Duh-ryl. Your side spends billions to corrupt politicians and we are still winning.

You can’t get the votes you need to amend the U.S. Constitution so you want to violate it. Like a typical fascist, you can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken.

Now...run along and play with your toys. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

Riiiiight. The majority of people in 38 states support amending the Constitution to change or repeal the Second Amendment, and they're so utterly helpless to enact their will over that of "corrupt politicos" - despite the fact that the Constitution explicitly gives them the power to work their will regardless of politicians - that we mysteriously don't even hear about this overwhelming outcry of support.

And winged monkeys will come flying out of your ass any moment now.

Bwahahahahaha! There is no crying in politics, Duh-ryl. Your side spends billions to corrupt politicians and we are still winning.

You can’t get the votes you need to amend the U.S. Constitution so you want to violate it. Like a typical fascist, you can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken.

Now...run along and play with your toys. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

You certainly enjoy hearing yourself talk loudly. Most of the states have common sense gun regulation laws in place and there are more on the way. You can cling to the 2nd amendment for dear life all you wish but it's the States that make the laws in this case, not the Feds. If the State Congress Critters don't, they find themselves out of a job fast these days. It's called "Common Sense". Even Florida has joined that role. You said that there were 38 states that agreed with you but the count is where only 15 do and that number is falling fast. As long as the Supreme Court agrees with the States then the 2nd Amendment (the 2nd half of it) isn't worth the paper it's printed on and needs to be amended to keep up. Much like the other 9 amendments have also had done to them. before you start going off, from the 1tth amendment on, those are modifications or amendments to the first 10. The Constitution was written this way. As for the first half of the 2nd amendment, it became irrelevent in 1917 when the National Guard was formed.

It appears that it's YOU that needs to get the Constitution amended to suit your own needs. And the State Constitutions as well. And you need to completely replace the Supreme Court with those that think like you do as well. Just how much do you thing that will happen? Fire up the shotguns, you going flying Pig Hunting.

You can cling to the 2nd amendment for dear life all you wish but it's the States that make the laws in this case, not the Feds.
The Supremacy Clause establishes the U.S. Constitution as the supreme law of the land. It trumps all state and local laws. Sorry snowflake.

Not for Criminals that really don't bother us.
The mindset of the left-wing lunatic. If criminals aren’t “bothering” you - it’s because you are one of the criminals. Law abiding citizens are very much bothered by theft, rape, assault, etc.

You can cling to the 2nd amendment for dear life all you wish but it's the States that make the laws in this case, not the Feds.
The Supremacy Clause establishes the U.S. Constitution as the supreme law of the land. It trumps all state and local laws. Sorry snowflake.

Only when it's real specific. When it's not then the States have the right and the duty to make it more specific. Remember, the first half of the 2nd amendment became irrelevent in 1917. With the rulings in 2016 and 17, much of the 2017 was shown to be too vague and opened it up for states to make it more specific. Blanket Statements will always be clarified by the states.

And I know you are Sorry, Cupcake.

You certainly enjoy hearing yourself talk loudly. Most of the states have common sense gun regulation laws in place and there are more on the way. You can cling to the 2nd amendment for dear life all you wish but it's the States that make the laws in this case, not the Feds. If the State Congress Critters don't, they find themselves out of a job fast these days. It's called "Common Sense". Even Florida has joined that role. You said that there were 38 states that agreed with you but the count is where only 15 do and that number is falling fast. As long as the Supreme Court agrees with the States then the 2nd Amendment (the 2nd half of it) isn't worth the paper it's printed on and needs to be amended to keep up. Much like the other 9 amendments have also had done to them. before you start going off, from the 1tth amendment on, those are modifications or amendments to the first 10. The Constitution was written this way. As for the first half of the 2nd amendment, it became irrelevent in 1917 when the National Guard was formed.

It appears that it's YOU that needs to get the Constitution amended to suit your own needs. And the State Constitutions as well. And you need to completely replace the Supreme Court with those that think like you do as well. Just how much do you thing that will happen? Fire up the shotguns, you going flying Pig Hunting.

The Supreme Court has already ruled on these so called new laws...all of them are unConstitutional.....

D.C v Heller
Miller v United States
the dissent in Friedman v Highland Park
Caetano v Massachusetts
McDonald v The City of Chicago
Murdock v Pennsylvania

You don't know what you are talking about...

Only when it's real specific. When it's not then the States have the right and the duty to make it more specific. Remember, the first half of the 2nd amendment became irrelevent in 1917. With the rulings in 2016 and 17, much of the 2017 was shown to be too vague and opened it up for states to make it more specific. Blanket Statements will always be clarified by the states.

And I know you are Sorry, Cupcake.

You don't know what you are talking about.....to have some idea that your post is stupid, please read the ruling in D.C v Heller where your stupid point is dismissed for being stupid...

Not for Criminals that really don't bother us.
The mindset of the left-wing lunatic. If criminals aren’t “bothering” you - it’s because you are one of the criminals. Law abiding citizens are very much bothered by theft, rape, assault, etc.
Where is the "hue and cry: there is Chaos in the streets, (wellness of) Regulators, assemble!"?

Forum List

Back