Yes, well regulated militia of the whole People, may not be Infringed, when it really really matters.
Nobody know what that means. It's gibberish.

See my comments in the other thread about the "whole people" from the US Supreme Court.

:dunno:

I bring evidence. You bring repeated, broken-record gibberish.

Yes, well regulated militia of the whole People, may not be Infringed, when it really really matters.
Nobody know what that means. It's gibberish.

See my comments in the other thread about the "whole people" from the US Supreme Court.

:dunno:

I bring evidence. You bring repeated, broken-record gibberish.
You have, nothing but fallacy, not Any form of evidence.

even paragraph (2) of DC v Heller supports my contention; it only applies to the unorganized militia not well regulated militia.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.
Nobody....and I truly mean not one swinging dick or flapping twat...takes you seriously. You have become a punchline.

Let's review how shitty your unsourced arguments have been, shall we?

• You have no authoritative sources baking your claim that natural rights are secured by State constitutions.
  • You piggyback and conflate the term well-regulated to mean the National Guard, which originates from a statute law that was passed by congress 100+ years after the 2nd Amendment was ratified.
  • To do the above, you use the terms "organized" verses "unorganized" and claim that only the "organized" militia means the "well-regulated" militia.
  • You further claim, without sources or authorities, that only "necessary" militia, rather than individuals, are protected by the right to arms, so you can justify infringement.
  • You go further to take the goose-stepping communist, collective approach to the term "People" and make it mean nobody, just like the commies have done and continue to do.
All of this is repeated over and over with ZERO sourcing and authority. Your idea of legal analysis and commentary is, in essence, the gospel according to danielpalos, whereas the rest of us have provided uncontested or uncontroverted sources and authority backing our positions.

So I ask you, dan--do YOU even take your own self seriously?
The next step will be to disappear for about 3 weeks, only to pop up and do the exact same thing all over again.

only if you are well regulated and necessary to the security of a free State.
Rights do not require one to be “necessary”, “regulated”, or part of any group. Rights require only that one be a U.S. citizen. That is an undeniable, indisputable fact.

A well regulated militia being Necessary to the security of a free State
According to Daniel...Congress is explicitly forbidden from creating laws/legislation. Therefore, everything they’ve passed is null and void. After all, the 1st Amendment begins:

Congress shall make no law

Last edited:
The right of the people, not the militia. You're just making up stuff.
The people are the militia.
So what is the problem? If the people “are the militia” and you claim only the militia has the right to arms without infringement, then the people have the right to any and all arms without infringement. You just defeated your own argument yet again.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

As is always the case, the left has been caught in a web of lies. As is always the case, a firearm wasn’t the problem. As is always the case, it was left-wing policy that lead to the deaths of children.
“It was so many things. I had three students bring knives to my classroom. One was out of the classroom for one day. Another had so many things on his record, he was gone for five days. None were expelled,” Mary Fitzgerald, who taught in the district for 37 years, said. “My principal basically would tell me it was his job to market the school. He was adamant about not looking bad.”
That sums up the left nicely. More concerned about appearance and P.R. than protecting children and effective policy.

Florida newspaper exposes Broward County School system’s incompetence with blockbuster new story

so what; well regulated militia of the People, are still People.
You know who else are still people, PRT (Paid Russian Troll)? Persons that are not part of a militia. You literally just defeated your own position.

the clueless and the Causeless, are worse than foreign trolls.

Well regulated militia are a subset of the whole People; whom do You believe may not be Infringed, if we have to quibble?

The right of the people, not the militia. You're just making up stuff.
The people are the militia.
So what is the problem? If the people “are the militia” and you claim only the militia has the right to arms without infringement, then the people have the right to any and all arms without infringement. You just defeated your own argument yet again.

The People are the Militia. Well regulated militia of the People are declared Necessary to the security of a free State, when it really really matters;

only the Clueless and the Causeless, never get it; Every Body Else, always seems to be able to figure it out.

Well regulated militia are a subset of the whole People
Ahahahahahaha! That’s what I said to you earlier and you denied it - claiming the government can force all people into the militia. Now you are directly contradicting yourself!

And this goes back to my original point: the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Not the militia. The people. Game over PRT.

only the Clueless and the Causeless, never get it; Every Body Else, always seems to be able to figure it out.
LMAO! “Everybody” is one word, PRT. And neither it or “else” should be capitalized since neither are proper nouns or starting a sentence.

Putin is going to have you executed if you keep making mistakes like these. :laugh:

Notice how nobody is bitching about the AR15, now that we have evidence that a kid with a fucking shotgun did nearly the same amount of damage with a fucking shotgun, despite 2 armed responders actually engaging him?

Well regulated militia are a subset of the whole People
Ahahahahahaha! That’s what I said to you earlier and you denied it - claiming the government can force all people into the militia. Now you are directly contradicting yourself!

And this goes back to my original point: the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Not the militia. The people. Game over PRT.

You simply misunderstood, like usual for the right wing.

The whole people Are the Militia; not All of the Militia is well regulated.

Well regulated militia of the whole People are declared Necessary.

LMAO! “Everybody” is one word, PRT. And neither it or “else” should be capitalized since neither are proper nouns or starting a sentence.

Putin is going to have you executed if you keep making mistakes like these. :laugh:
I did it for emphasis. It is even More easily understood, that way.

shotguns were developed for trench warfare in WWI. Trench sweepers, or something like that.
A. Shotguns existed long before WWI

B. They are called Street Sweepers (not trench sweepers)

C. This is a prime example of why you should refrain from firearm discussions, PRT.

I did it for emphasis. It is even More easily understood, that way.
I don't think Vladimir is going to buy that. He's dumb...but not quite that dumb.

Forum List

Back