The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Logic stands in the way of AGW... So does Science and Mathematics.

Since you felt a need to jump in, my sweet little butthurt stalker, why don't you explain it for everyone.

How does acid rain 4 billion years ago disprove global warming?

Nobody disputes global warming or cooling. The fact that acid rain occurred shows high levels of CO2 PRIOR TO MAN. Duh! Think! Stop parroting CNN.

Nobody disputes global warming or cooling. The fact that acid rain occurred shows high levels of CO2 PRIOR TO MAN.

And?

How does that show that AGW theory is a fraud?

Oh, I see. You're trying a variation of the "Since climate always changed naturally in the past, that means humans can't change climate now!" stupidity.

That's every bit as stupid as saying "Forest fires used to always be caused naturally, so humans can't cause forest fires!". Your logic is retarded.

Duh! Think! Stop parroting CNN.

Oh, I see. You say these things because you're a brainwashed political cultist. Your cult's media tells you what to think. You can't even imagine that someone else doesn't share your intellectual shortcomings, so you project them on to the rational people. Try to understand that we are not like you.

It is cute that you tried, and that you actually thought you said something smart. I felt the same reaction when three-year old recently told me he could eat rocks. Thing is, the 3-year-old could be excused.

More indisputable proof that "Global Warming" is a scam...

Early Earth Marred by Acid Rain
Explain it to us. How does acid rain 4 billion years ago disprove global warming?
Well, you see (my mentally challenged little dimwit), there were no automobiles 4 billion years ago. There were no factories 4 billion years ago. Nobody was “burning fossil fuels” 4 billion years ago.

So...in a nutshell...it wasn’t “man made”. Damn you are dumb. You’re the only one who needed that explained to you. :laugh:

Nobody disputes global warming or cooling. The fact that acid rain occurred shows high levels of CO2 PRIOR TO MAN.
And? How does that show that AGW theory is a fraud?
Watching you flail around on the ground like a toddler throwing a temper - so desperate to hold onto the ideology you were duped into swallowing is hilarious.

Acid rain existed long before anything and everything man-made. That proves that the left has been lying that man caused anything.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

And?

Oh, I see. You're trying a variation of the "Since climate always changed naturally in the past, that means humans can't change climate now!" stupidity.

That's every bit as stupid as saying "Forest fires used to always be caused naturally, so humans can't cause forest fires!". Your logic is retarded.

Oh, I see. You say these things because you're a brainwashed political cultist. Your cult's media tells you what to think. You can't even imagine that someone else doesn't share your intellectual shortcomings, so you project them on to the rational people. Try to understand that we are not like you.

It is cute that you tried, and that you actually thought you said something smart. I felt the same reaction when three-year old recently told me he could eat rocks. Thing is, the 3-year-old could be excused.

Forest fires are local, we are talking global here, munchkin.

Since you felt a need to jump in, my sweet little butthurt stalker, why don't you explain it for everyone.

Irrelevant.

It is logic, science, and mathematics which disproves proposed AGW theories.

In actuality, we don't know whether the Earth is warming, cooling, or staying the same temperature. It is not possible to measure the Earth's temperature.

Irrelevant.

In actuality, we don't know whether the Earth is warming, cooling, or staying the same temperature. It is not possible to measure the Earth's temperature.

If you look at regional records, you see that in a few places it has warmed....in a few places, it has cooled, and in most places, not much has been happening at all ...there is not much in the way of "global" anything...

Irrelevant.

Not only can't we get an accurate average temp of the planet today, even if we could we have no historical data to compare it to.

Irrelevant.

Not only can't we get an accurate average temp of the planet today, even if we could we have no historical data to compare it to.

Tell me....of what value exactly is an average that is made up mostly of homogenized, infilled (made up), manipulated data regarding a planet whose average daily maximum and minimum temperatures span about 200 degrees?

The point of the forest fire analogy is to highlight the hilarious retardation of your cult's "Derpderpderpderp if happened naturally before, then it means humans can't cause it!" theory of climate.

Do you get it now? If you don't, you're out of luck, as I can't dumb it down any further.

That's very basic logic, yet almost every denier pooches it. Deniers in general suck at reasoning, which is why they got sucked into such reality-defying religious cult.

Acid rain existed long before anything and everything man-made. That proves that the left has been lying that man caused anything.

Here's another denier cultist who guzzled down too much of what the cult kept trickling down his willing throat, pickling his brain beyond any hope of redemption. "Derpderpderp! If it happened naturally before, humans can't have any effect on it! Forest fires were always natural before, so humans can't cause forest fires! Derp! Derpderp!".

We can't help these denier imbeciles. They've been trained to be cult imbeciles, they're proud of being cult imbeciles, and they despise anyone else who isn't a cult imbecile.

The sad thing is that their vote counts as much as a normal person's

The data is overwhelming. The history is indisputable. The lies have all been captured.

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions and found that 97.4% never materialized.
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
  • In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Wattpredicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”
  • In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)
  • On May 13th 2014 France’s foreign minister said that we only have 500 days to stop “climate chaos.” The recent Paris climate summit met 565 days after his remark.
  • In 2009, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Space Flight Center head James Wassen warned that Obama only had four years left to save the earth.
  • On the first Earth Day its sponsor warned that “in 25 years, somewhere between 75% and 80% of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”
  • And another Earth Day prediction from Kenneth Watt: “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.”
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!
So they were just a little off on what they stated. There is a big rock heading towards Earth and we are going to get sent back to the Stone age. It is going to hit in 4 to 8 thousand years, with a 55 percent possibility, unless Mars changes the direction. OK that is how a Democrat would write some false news
upload_2019-9-14_17-27-13.jpeg

The point of the forest fire analogy is to highlight the hilarious retardation of your cult's "Derpderpderpderp if happened naturally before, then it means humans can't cause it!" theory of climate.

Do you get it now? If you don't, you're out of luck, as I can't dumb it down any further.

That's very basic logic, yet almost every denier pooches it. Deniers in general suck at reasoning, which is why they got sucked into such reality-defying religious cult.

This coming from you who lives in an alternative universe?

Got any actual evidence that it is us? We keep asking and you guys keep not providing...

Simply saying that this time it is due to human's doesn't cut it...lets see some actual evidence that this time it is due to us...

Here's another denier cultist who guzzled down too much of what the cult kept trickling down his willing throat, pickling his brain beyond any hope of redemption.
Every time facts destroy the left-wing propaganda, Mammaries throws herself on the floor and flails around wildly. Freaking hilarious.

Trying to claim that man is responsible for something that has occurred before man takes a special kind of insanity.

Here's another denier cultist who guzzled down too much of what the cult kept trickling down his willing throat, pickling his brain beyond any hope of redemption.
Every time facts destroy the left-wing propaganda, Mammaries throws herself on the floor and flails around wildly. Freaking hilarious.

Trying to claim that man is responsible for something that has occurred before man takes a special kind of insanity.
In the universe of possibilities, it is possible that the bit of change we have seen is due to our activities. I would just like to see some actual evidence that it is due to us. Hysterical hand waving blaming, us doesn’t make it true.

You didn't answer, my sweet little bitch.

You made a hilariously stupid claim that if something changed naturally in the past, it meant humans can't change it. Why did you say such a retarded thing?

Look at you. You're actually telling everyone that humans can't cause forest fires. Aside from fellow arch-retard SSDD, nobody is jumping on that moron wagon with you. Even denier cultists have limits as to how stupid they want to look.

Oh, I see. You two are just rage-weeping at me now. You're driven entirely by butthurt over me, so you no longer care how stupid you sound. You just need a good cry. Please, proceed. Get it all out. There, there. Feel better now?

And?

You still have no evidence that climate change is caused by us.

You didn't answer, my sweet little bitch.

You made a hilariously stupid claim that if something changed naturally in the past, it meant humans can't change it. Why did you say such a retarded thing?

Look at you. You're actually telling everyone that humans can't cause forest fires. Aside from fellow arch-retard SSDD, nobody is jumping on that moron wagon with you. Even denier cultists have limits as to how stupid they want to look.

Oh, I see. You two are just rage-weeping at me now. You're driven entirely by butthurt over me, so you no longer care how stupid you sound. You just need a good cry. Please, proceed. Get it all out. There, there. Feel better now?

So lets see some actual observed measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.....you talk a big game hairball...but when the rubber meets the road, you have exactly squat....other than perhaps a ton of excuses for not being able to provide any actual observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.....

“Global Warming” is a scam. And only the weak-minded minion like mammaries still believe it...

Forum List

Back