The Delusion of Christianity

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The only requirement to be a Christian is to believe Jesus was who he said he was. That's it, nothing more.
So what's the downside in a Christians life?

Being told we are all created equally?
Love your neighbor as yourself?
Take care of the widows and orphans?
The greatest power on earth is love?

What exactly is it that hundreds of millions of people should know that should convince them they have made a huge mistake in their life?

What exactly is it that hundreds of millions of people should know that should convince them they have made a huge mistake in their life?

5e4a059b0553bfba891c90c048739f26.jpg

Why does this bother you so much Hannibal Lector? Although I'm not religious, but that's what makes America great to be able to have the right to choose without being persecuted or judged by liberals for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Maybe you need this Jesus to keep you from being such an antagonist bitter instigator. People have peace in their life and you desire to stump on their peace you menace. Folks have a personal cause with their delusional gods, climate change, philosophy, free college, Bill Maher, etc.

bryant-mcgill-misery-loves-company.jpg

Why does this bother you so much Hannibal Lector? Although I'm not religious, but that's what makes America great to be able to have the right to choose without being persecuted or judged by liberals for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Maybe you need this Jesus to keep you from being such an antagonist bitter instigator. People have peace in their life and you desire to stump on their peace you menace. Folks have a personal cause with their delusional gods, climate change, philosophy, free college, Bill Maher, etc.

I saw nothing in his post that made it seem like he was "bothered". You might want to know that the people in D.C and their masters that control the money supply are Luciferians...they believe in the divine right to rule you and bring you into "their light"....but only a few. Their goal is to wipe out 90 percent of the population and with the use of weather modification to cause famine and food shortages (especially in third world countries) the use of vaccines, chem-trailing, GMO's and water fluroridation, they are weakening the masses. Go to a sporting event sometime and just causally observe the people. Most of this is going on all over America. Americans are looking like Weebles with their pear shaped bodies.

Why does it bother me? It does not at all. I refer to the tens of thousands of posts on this website where the authors feel the need to prove God and Jesus are myths.

The fact you felt the need to attack a God without answering my question simply validates my point.

Forum List

Back