The DemNazi Propaganda Machine Rolls on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone left in America that isn’t a Nazi in the eyes of retarded partisans?

So you admit that you are a DemNazi and that you are just deflecting, correct? Thanks for your verification.

You didn't even attempt to distance yourself from the Character Assassination of Kavanaugh, or Clarence Thomas or Bork.

Shameful.

Yet you defend Keith Ellison?
You defend Bill Clinton?

Thanks for playing Demturd.

I do rather enjoy the irony of you building strawmen to smear me in a thread complaining about how smearing people makes one a Nazi. How delightful my comment would bruise your partisan pussy so much it would force you to expose your rank hypocrisy. Too funny.
What exactly are The Kavanaugh Allegations but False Strawmen used to tear down the reputation of a stellar nominee?

Yet you defend such attacks. You are Guilty as charged, wouldn't you agree?

You traffic in lies and injustice. In fact, you thrive on it.

Looking at you peddling lies, smears, and strawmen about me. That makes you a Nazi by your own standards. :lol:

Yeah, the Democrat Sturmabteilung ran Ted Cruz and his wife out of a restaurant last night.

Typical behavior.

I think that anyone who wants to use the word Nazi to describe the opposition should first have some knowledge about Nazis, such as where on the political scale Nazis lie, what Nazi/Fascist tactics are and how they work, etc.

Is there anyone left in America that isn’t a Nazi in the eyes of retarded partisans?

So you admit that you are a DemNazi and that you are just deflecting, correct? Thanks for your verification.

You didn't even attempt to distance yourself from the Character Assassination of Kavanaugh, or Clarence Thomas or Bork.

Shameful.

You defend Bill Clinton?

I do rather enjoy the irony of you building strawmen to smear me in a thread complaining about how smearing people makes one a Nazi. How delightful my comment would bruise your partisan pussy so much it would force you to expose your rank hypocrisy. Too funny.
What exactly are The Kavanaugh Allegations but False Strawmen used to tear down the reputation of a stellar nominee?

Looking at you peddling lies, smears, and strawmen about me. That makes you a Nazi by your own standards. :lol:

Again, you have done nothing to refute, criticize, or distance yourself from your party and the baseless attacks on Kavanaugh, and this is why The Accusation is a Correct one.

You agree with, and even promote Character Assassination and False Accusations as a political tool to destroy innocent men, and torment their families with. You do not care what lives you ruin, or what careers you destroy or what lies you tell, so long as the ends justify your means.

Otherwise why continue to deflect, and why do you refuse to denounce the antics of people like Chuck Schummer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Corey Booker, and their financier, George Soros?

In short, you are a terrible person, a bad liar, a disreputable poster, and a partisan hack, and belong in that wretched party from Hell. You deserve them and they deserve you.

But America doesn't deserve this.

Last edited:
I think that anyone who wants to use the word Nazi to describe the opposition should first have some knowledge about Nazis, such as where on the political scale Nazis lie, what Nazi/Fascist tactics are and how they work, etc.
I know far more about Nazis and Nazi Propaganda and their control of Media than anyone on this board.

The Description of The Democrat Party as being the closest thing to the Nazi Party in the last 70-80 years is an accurate one.

The Democrat Party is just about at The Tyranny Phase of their Evolution.

First comes Social & Political Tyranny and Witch Hunts, and Accusations, and Smears and Framing your Enemies, and then comes Complete Tyranny once they gain full control of The Levers of Power.

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

Shameful.

You defend Bill Clinton?

Again, you have done nothing to refute, criticize, or distance yourself from your party and the baseless attacks on Kavanaugh, and this is why The Accusation is a Correct one.

You agree with, and even promote Character Assassination and False Accusations as a political tool to destroy innocent men, and torment their families with. You do not care what lives you ruin, or what careers you destroy or what lies you tell, so long as the ends justify your means.

Otherwise why continue to deflect, and why do your refuse to denounce the antics of people like Chuck Schummer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Corey Booker, and their financier, George Soros.

In lovely combination of irony and idiocy, you can't even follow the same standards you demand of others. Perhaps your moral indignation over character assassinations and false accusations would carry a dash more weight if you weren't doing the exact same thing to me in this very thread. You're a Nazi by your own standards. Deal with it. Or don't. I care very little either way.

Last edited:
My biggest regret in life wasn’t defending Thomas and Bork

Shameful.

You defend Bill Clinton?

Otherwise why continue to deflect, and why do your refuse to denounce the antics of people like Chuck Schummer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Corey Booker, and their financier, George Soros.

In lovely combination of irony and idiocy, you can't even follow the same standards you demand of others. Perhaps your moral indignation over character assassinations and false accusations would carry a dash more weight if you weren't doing the exact same thing to me in this very thread. You're a Nazi by your own standards. Deal with it. Or don't. I care very little either way.

You would never defend them. In fact I can say without a doubt that you cheered on the Unjust Character Assassination of these men.

You Enjoyed And Participated In The High Tech Lynching of both of these men, because that is your Moral Make Up and Character.... or should I say Lack of Character.

You care very little about anything except the advancing of your own morally ambiguous agenda.

These FemiNazi PRINCESS LIARS the Left trots out at will should be treated the same as the nominee - no holds barred / total life coverage / anything you did or might have done will cause you pain...

You would never defend them. In fact I can say without a doubt that you cheered on the Unjust Character Assassination of these men.

You Enjoyed And Participated In The High Tech Lynching of both of these men, because that is your Moral Make Up and Character.... or should I say Lack of Character.

You care very little about anything except the advancing of your own morally ambiguous agenda.
I don't blame you, brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel

What seven year old kid didn’t enjoy and participate in the high tech lynching of Bork? What a treat for us at eleven for it happen all over again with Thomas. It was all us kids could talk about while at the pool or recess.

You’re a cartoonish retard. Never change.

What seven year old kid didn’t enjoy and participate in the high tech lynching of Bork? What a treat for us at eleven for it happen all over again with Thomas. It was all us kids could talk about while at the pool or recess.

Most Moral People I knew were horrified at The High Tech Lynching of Bork and Clarence Thomas.

By your OWN ADMISSION, YOU ENJOYED IT.

Hence my accusation that you are a modern day Nazi Propagandist is an accurate one.

Thanks for playing the deflecting game.

The Democrat Party still lynching folks after all these years.

Don't you change Demotwats, don't ever change.

Most Moral People I knew were horrified at The High Tech Lynching of Bork and Clarence Thomas.

Hence my accusation that you are a modern day Nazi Propagandist is an accurate one.

It was joke since I was a child at the time, dumb twat. My biggest concern then was if the weather was nice enough for the pool or to play ball. None of us gave shit to enjoy or participate in either affair. Why? B/c we were damn kids.

I am sorry that my original comment made you smear me and by your very own standards exposed you for being Nazi propagandist. Look on the bright side, those SS uniforms were made by Hugo Boss! lol

There is no Political Party on Earth that more resembles the Nazi Party that took over The Weimar Democratic Republic in Germany than the current Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party isn't actually a Political Party per say no more than was The Nazi party.

They are a group of fanatics devoted to propaganda to advance a specific and narrow social agenda and doctrine and dogma.

Propaganda and Lies Crafted by High Ranking Lawyers who are involved right now in representing the so called accusers are what this party Invests in on a daily basis.

Ben Shapiro explains this nicely in his article. Small snip and link below.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-for-democrats-have-long-history-smears.html\

It’s pretty obvious, at this point, that the Democratic attempts to smear Brett Kavanaugh are just that: a smear attempt. It’s an election ploy, an attempt to rev up the base.

Whether Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford is telling the truth or getting her story wrong, it’s obvious that Democrats are engaged in politicking. And they’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

That’s the promise Democrats are making: either elect them to stop Kavanaugh from being appointed, or elect them to impeach Kavanaugh. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., – you remember him, this is the guy who said that Kavanaugh’s hearing was a “sham” – explaining to CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday that Democrats will move to get rid of Kavanaugh if they take the Senate:

There are supposedly other boys, there is a whole investigative process that can and should take place. And, you know what, this is such bad practice that even if they were to ram this guy through, as soon as Democrats get gavels we're going to want to get to the bottom of this.

So this is never-ending. Democrats are just going to use the election as a referendum on the Supreme Court.
^ worships rapists
Patriarchal religion followers like muslims will not respect women....they denigrate any woman who fights back.

Where was your outrage over the refusal to even interview Garland?

There is no Political Party on Earth that more resembles the Nazi Party that took over The Weimar Democratic Republic in Germany than the current Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party isn't actually a Political Party per say no more than was The Nazi party.

They are a group of fanatics devoted to propaganda to advance a specific and narrow social agenda and doctrine and dogma.

Propaganda and Lies Crafted by High Ranking Lawyers who are involved right now in representing the so called accusers are what this party Invests in on a daily basis.

Ben Shapiro explains this nicely in his article. Small snip and link below.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-for-democrats-have-long-history-smears.html\

It’s pretty obvious, at this point, that the Democratic attempts to smear Brett Kavanaugh are just that: a smear attempt. It’s an election ploy, an attempt to rev up the base.

Whether Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford is telling the truth or getting her story wrong, it’s obvious that Democrats are engaged in politicking. And they’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

That’s the promise Democrats are making: either elect them to stop Kavanaugh from being appointed, or elect them to impeach Kavanaugh. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., – you remember him, this is the guy who said that Kavanaugh’s hearing was a “sham” – explaining to CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday that Democrats will move to get rid of Kavanaugh if they take the Senate:

There are supposedly other boys, there is a whole investigative process that can and should take place. And, you know what, this is such bad practice that even if they were to ram this guy through, as soon as Democrats get gavels we're going to want to get to the bottom of this.

So this is never-ending. Democrats are just going to use the election as a referendum on the Supreme Court.
It is the same people, doing the same thing, that they have always done.

Standing for slavery, standing for the decimation of humanity, standing for criminal endeavor, standing for brutal governance and the oppression of the working class.

It was joke since I was a child at the time, dumb twat. My biggest concern then was if the weather was nice enough for the pool or to play ball. None of us gave shit to enjoy or participate in either affair. Why? B/c we were damn kids.

I am sorry that my original comment made you smear me and by your very own standards exposed you for being Nazi propagandist. Look on the bright side, those SS uniforms were made by Hugo Boss! lol

You are still a child and have yet to denounce The Character Assassination Strategy of your party, which you no doubt support. The entire conversation with you has been one of avoidance and deflection.

Why don't you throw your temper tantrum in front of your DemNazi Brethren and tell them how the mean ole NeoCon is upsetting you, right now, Maybe they will help you come to my store and break out all the windows.

You are still a child and have yet to denounce The Character Assassination Strategy of your party, which you no doubt support.

Why don't you throw a temper tantrum in front of your DemNazi Brethren and tell them how the mean ole NeoCon is upsetting you. Maybe they will help you come to my store and break out all the windows.

I am sure you have nothing to worry. I hear Nazis don't break the storefront windows of their fellow Übermensch.

You are still a child and have yet to denounce The Character Assassination Strategy of your party, which you no doubt support.

Why don't you throw a temper tantrum in front of your DemNazi Brethren and tell them how the mean ole NeoCon is upsetting you. Maybe they will help you come to my store and break out all the windows.

I am sure you have nothing to worry. I hear Nazis don't break the storefront windows of their fellow Übermensch.

Waiting for you to denounce The Democrat Party's Character Assassination strategy any day now.

Where was your outrage over the refusal to even interview Garland?

First off, The Senate does not have to vote on any SCOTUS Nominee. They can table a vote. Merrick Garland did not have his life destroyed with false accusations. His vote was tabled and referred for future consideration should he be nominated again.

Perfectly legal and ethical maneuver.

Falsely accusing someone of crimes, like sexual assault or smearing them with a Russian Dossier to keep them from The Bench or The White House is neither legal nor ethical.

163 nominations for the Court, including those for chief justice. Of this total, 125 were confirmed (7 declined to serve). This chart lists nominations officially submitted to the Senate.

The following number of nominees NEVER were voted upon. 26 in total since 1789.

N - No Action (10)
P - Postponed (3)
R - Rejected (12)
W - Withdrawn (1)

Last edited:

Waiting for you to denounce The Democrat Party's Character Assassination strategy any day now.

He said while smearing me this whole conversation. Also, the waiting is the hardest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back