The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is their argument.......because normal people own guns, criminals steal those guns and use them for crime.....therefore, if we take guns away from normal people, criminals won't have guns.

This actually is how they think....

How do we know...?

Because guns aren't the only thing they apply that stupid argument to....

We need to ban cars now too....

This is their argument.......because normal people own guns, criminals steal those guns and use them for crime.....therefore, if we take guns away from normal people, criminals won't have guns.

This actually is how they think....

How do we know...?

Because guns aren't the only thing they apply that stupid argument to....

We need to ban cars now too....

If you idiots would store your weapons properly we would most likely see a reduction in gun crime after a few years.

If you idiots would store your weapons properly we would most likely see a reduction in gun crime after a few years.

No......we would see a reduction in gun violence if the democrats would stop releasing violent gun offenders .......overnight.

I doubt it. And how do you know he doesn’t store his firearms properly?
Him specifically? I don't. However I know whack-job righties with guns in half the drawers in the house and my neighbor has a tRump flag in the yard and an AR on the couch.

Him specifically? I don't. However I know whack-job righties with guns in half the drawers in the house and my neighbor has a tRump flag in the yard and an AR on the couch.
And in your neighborhood when was the last time somebody broke into a home to steal guns?

And in your neighborhood when was the last time somebody broke into a home to steal guns?
There have been some break-ins here, don't know what was stolen.

It's a pretty upscale area but we aren't immune.

Most guns are stolen from cars.

Why is that? Because the anti-gun extremists know this is true.....so they are more than happy to make as much public space as possible gun free zones....forcing normal gun owners to either leave their guns at home, or in their car if they have to go into a store, or other mandated gun free zone. And it makes the anti-guns happy every time a gun is stolen by a criminal, and they are sexually gratified if that illegal gun is used for crime or murder....

Why is that? Because the anti-gun extremists know this is true.....so they are more than happy to make as much public space as possible gun free zones....forcing normal gun owners to either leave their guns at home, or in their car if they have to go into a store, or other mandated gun free zone. And it makes the anti-guns happy every time a gun is stolen by a criminal, and they are sexually gratified if that illegal gun is used for crime or murder....
Luckily, in the area I live there is only one establishment I can’t carry in and that is the state run ABC store.

Anecdotal and therefore meaningless.

And so what if a gun is in a drawer. If the gut locks his doors when he leaves then that gun and everything else in his house is considered secured.

They are so scared to discuss this in this area one of them stalked me to hear and reposting my comments in the badlands.

Gene, are you afraid to discuss it here? I know you are looking. And you also know I can’t tag you here.

Real tough guy you are.

Last edited:
They are so scared to discuss this in this area one of them stalked me to hear and reposting my comments in the badlands.

Gene, are you afraid to discuss it here? I know you are looking. And you also know I can’t tag you here.

Real tough guy you are.
I guess he ran.

Real tough guy you are.
Challenge accepted.

Guns should be protected against theft in cars, just like in homes.

As the article said, guns stolen from UNLOCKED cars.

Forum List

Back