The Democrat Bathroom Debacle.Well, Aren't At Least Male Democrats To Some Extent "Perverts"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: :desk: :ssex: :tongue-44:
:suck: Just look at who's all for men using the ladies room, well more like "Who's Not Complaining About Men and Boys using the Ladies Room". ??
No need to make that long list. We all know about the Democrat and Liberal men and their scandals over the decades. Even many of our current Democrat/Liberal Leaders!
So there you go, now we know why Democrats see no problem with perverted men walking into the ladies room. With or without their cell phones.
:wtf::woohoo:

• Banned
I am still waiting to hear of how Joe Biden and George Cloonhead feels about this, I mean,,,Cloony is a Democrat and Biden,?,,well we have his photos.

Just look at who's all for men using the ladies room...

Please name those you seem to see in this forum. All I see is a bunch of hysteria from those who think they're entitled to look down other people's pants. Are you one of them?

This issue was specifically designed as a gift for Slick Willy...now the career sexual assaulter, harasser, rapist, and pedophile can go into women's bathrooms legally...

I find it really interesting that the conservatives don't know what a transgendered person is.

They are someone who identifies in every way, from dressing, to mannerisms, to sexual identity, to who they find suitable as a mate.

Perverts looking to molest little girls aren't transgendered, because they like sex with the opposite gender.

I find it really interesting that the conservatives don't know what a transgendered person is.

They are someone who identifies in every way, from dressing, to mannerisms, to sexual identity, to who they find suitable as a mate.

Perverts looking to molest little girls aren't transgendered, because they like sex with the opposite gender.

See how the far left will defend a perverts like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden..

and what is going on between Hillary and Huma? how old is Huma? 16?

Why does every Rexx Taylor thread end up with "Hillary and Huma"? Which restroom does Rexx Taylor use? Why doesn't he(?) ever respond to questions in his(?) threads?

and Dick Durbinski? god, now would anyone let their daughter use a restroom if a dude that looked like Durbinski was in there?

and feel free to make your "Pervert List".

Perverts? You mean like Larry Craig?

How about Bill Clinton..
and are/were any of the 24 dudes who ran for GOP this year ever accused of being a little too attracted to much younger women?

The more Rexx Taylor yammers on about "younger women" and "Hillary and Huma," the more one wonders what he(?) is trying to hide.

A lot of the righties here should apply for the peckerchecker jobs now available near many restrooms in NC. You know, the people in charge of inspections to make sure the proper genitals enter the proper restroom. Such a peckerchecking job would satisfy their desires, and it's something they'd be good at.

Forum List

Back