The democrat elites pulled a Stalin on Trump

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Of course, here Alan Dershowitz puts it a little differently than I did.. yet it's the same principle of Find the man, then you can find a crime to pin on him... (not supposed to be that way.. there is supposed to be a crime suspected first..)

I believe Stalin was the first to say something like Give me the man and I will find the crime..

But here is what Dersh says:

site

Dershowitz argued that Smith was wrong when he said there is only one set of laws for the country.

"He was assigned only one job – to get Trump," he said on "Sunday Morning Futures." "If you put aside all your resources and do what [Supreme Court] Justice [Robert] Jackson warned about 80 years ago – where he said it's a question of picking the man and then searching the law books or putting investigators to work to pin some offense on him – that's what they did."

:mad:

Of course, here Alan Dershowitz puts it a little differently than I did.. yet it's the same principle of Find the man, then you can find a crime to pin on him... (not supposed to be that way.. there is supposed to be a crime suspected first..)

I believe Stalin was the first to say something like Give me the man and I will find the crime..

site

Dershowitz argued that Smith was wrong when he said there is only one set of laws for the country.

"He was assigned only one job – to get Trump," he said on "Sunday Morning Futures." "If you put aside all your resources and do what [Supreme Court] Justice [Robert] Jackson warned about 80 years ago – where he said it's a question of picking the man and then searching the law books or putting investigators to work to pin some offense on him – that's what they did."

Correct. The deep state will stop at nothing. Not just going after Trump but sending a message to anyone else challenging the deep state. Hopefully Trump prevails.

Correct. The deep state will stop at nothing. Not just going after Trump but sending a message to anyone else challenging the deep state. Hopefully Trump prevails.
It seems he will because the law, in order to be respected by all must be applied equally. And I don't see where he did anything remotely worthy of prison... whereas dims have...

:bang3:
etc...

site

If Trump is innocent, he has nothing to worry about. Smith was assigned one job, get Trump? Well, duh, that’s basically the definition of a Special Prosecutor! Remember Kenneth Starr?

If Trump is innocent, he has nothing to worry about. Smith was assigned one job, get Trump? Well, duh, that’s basically the definition of a Special Prosecutor! Remember Kenneth Starr?
They're saying we pulled a Stalin?

Trump, Other Republicans Conjure Familiar Enemy In Attacking Democrats As 'Communists'​

Former President Donald Trump's arraignment in federal court has highlighted a popular strategy among Republicans: likening their opponents to “Marxists” and “communists.”

From the GOP playbook

Trump, Other Republicans Conjure Familiar Enemy In Attacking Democrats As 'Communists'​

Former President Donald Trump's arraignment in federal court has highlighted a popular strategy among Republicans: likening their opponents to “Marxists” and “communists.”

From the GOP playbook
Stalinist show trails from the deep state playbook.

From the GOP playbook
They’ll say anything to see what sticks.

There are many questionable Progs that seem to never get this far. We of course know they are as clean as the driven snow.

we should have you on trail in federal court

site

Had Stalin done it we'd be weeping at Trump's gravesite.

Go for it!

What would I have to do with whether Trump is guilty or not? You guys are losing your minds!
it does not matter, you want trials of the innocent, why stop at President Trump, we need to investigate you and put you on trail to see if you are innocent. That is how these types of Democratic Party courts, work.

it does not matter, you want trials of the innocent, why stop at President Trump, we need to investigate you and put you on trail to see if you are innocent. That is how these types of Democratic Party courts, work.
Trump isn’t innocent and some of the powers he claims are non-existent. For example, he has no legal right to declassify DOE documents. His only hope of ever being a free man would be to plead guilty, immediately. Of course, his narcissism is unlikely to allow him to do that.

Trump lacked authority to declassify DOE documents(Reuters)

"Nothing to worry about" - Oh, yes...because the justice system under the Dems is soooo fair and just...not WEAPONIZED or anything! LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:

Remember Clinton was guilty?

Forum List

Back