The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

Soros paid every one of those lib "protesters".

Of course the only "Proof" you have is a right wing rag. I don't think Soros or Moveon.org are running for President. But Phrump is....

Did Soros also may this woman?

Reporter who says she was manhandled by Trump campaign manager resigns from Breitbart

Naw, Phrump is b*stard who is dragging the GOP into a bottomless pit. Just sad for the GOP.

this is the new thing they're making up. i find it amusing that the donald encourages his people to beat on protesters, (particularly black ones), more protesters show up.... his people let them in intentionally, and then trump lies and says the police told him to shut down his rally (which they didn't) in order to create violence and the morons talk about the protesters causing the violence.

the level of stupid among trumpeters is extraordinary.

normal people should be nauseated by the kkk thugs populating trump's rallies. but nah... the loons make up things because they need a boogie man.

but then again, it's not like they're smart enough to analyze actual fact

Is there a video link to Trump telling people to beat on protesters particularly black ones?

I'm not going to educate you. He tells people to tough up protestors at every rally. He says "try not to hurt them. But if you do, don't worry. I'll cover your legal bills". Then he calls peaceful protestors "thugs" while revving up his kkk'ers.

If your question was serious you should probably make yourself more informed. There is no excuse for that level of ignorance.

You need to educate yourself, you are the one who is ignorant.
You are the one who just posted the left's lying garbage that is not true.
By the way the protestors who are being professionally organized are going to disrupt and trying to shut down each and every rally. They succeeded at the College in Chicago and bragged about it.

Of course the only "Proof" you have is a right wing rag. I don't think Soros or Moveon.org are running for President. But Phrump is....

Reporter who says she was manhandled by Trump campaign manager resigns from Breitbart

Naw, Phrump is b*stard who is dragging the GOP into a bottomless pit. Just sad for the GOP.

this is the new thing they're making up. i find it amusing that the donald encourages his people to beat on protesters, (particularly black ones), more protesters show up.... his people let them in intentionally, and then trump lies and says the police told him to shut down his rally (which they didn't) in order to create violence and the morons talk about the protesters causing the violence.

normal people should be nauseated by the kkk thugs populating trump's rallies. but nah... the loons make up things because they need a boogie man.

Is there a video link to Trump telling people to beat on protesters particularly black ones?

I'm not going to educate you. He tells people to tough up protestors at every rally. He says "try not to hurt them. But if you do, don't worry. I'll cover your legal bills". Then he calls peaceful protestors "thugs" while revving up his kkk'ers.

If your question was serious you should probably make yourself more informed. There is no excuse for that level of ignorance.

In other words, there is no video.

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist, now it up to the leadership to determine if they're going to slit the other one and bleed out, or remedy the situation. The vast majority of the regressives on this board are crowing about shutting down an opposition rally, well get ready for the boomerang effect. If it happens again, you will see independents and moderate dims leaving the party in droves. The majority of Americans won't view this kind of behavior positively, the way the far left loons do. So you find yourselves at a cross roads, which path will you chose? Take the wrong one and you WILL lose this election and all the down ballot races as well. Please, feel free to keep it up.
let me clue you in ... the only wrist that got slit was trump supporters

They showed the same thing with Reagan and Carter.

No, they really didn't. the polls showed Reagan with a comfortable lead over Carter for most of 1980.

Carter enjoyed some initial support due to the Iran Hostage Crisis, allowing him to overcome Ted Kennedy in the primaries, but as it dragged on and on, his popularity sank.

Also, at the end of the day, 1980 isn't comparable. In 1980, Reagan could get away with race baiting like "Young Bucks" and "Welfare Queens" (even though he toned that shit down as they got closer to the general) because the the electorate was 88% white. So he could win 56% of the White Vote and barely cross 50% against an electorate divided between Anderson and Carter.

In 2016, the White Vote will only be 70% of the electorate.

Here's a fun calculator RCP Came up with.

Demographics and the 2016 Election Scenarios | RealClearPolitics

Assuming that Hillary gets 94% of the black vote and 80% of the Hispanic vote and 70% of the Asian vote, Trump would need to get 65% of the White vote in order to win.

By the way the protestors who are being professionally organized are going to disrupt and trying to shut down each and every rally. They succeeded at the College in Chicago and bragged about it.
you just don't get it

you men the video of trump telling they should punch them ??? are you for real???

you just don't get it

she's kind of vapid and has no interest in reality. otherwise she wouldn't say the absurd things she says.

you just don't get it

she's kind of vapid and has no interest in reality. otherwise she wouldn't say the absurd things she says.

You are the one not dealing in reality.

Still waiting on that you tube video to support your claims.

I'm sure you do..................that is what your side keeps saying............and then instead of helping him because they want to run against him..............they show up trying to make him lose the primaries....

Perhaps one day your side will make up it's mind.

Guy, don't blame us for the dysfunction in your party.

You turds are delusional if you think the thugs in Shitcago hurt Trump's campaign. Trump is getting more free publicity than he could have ever dreamed of. People are on Trump's side, not the side of Bernie and MoveOn.org thugs.

Again, the people panicking at the notion of a Trump candidacy are Republicans, not Democrats.

no.... in other words, it's been all over the news. the fact that you aren't smart enough or honest enough to understand that video is your problem, not ours.

but then again, you're the donalds uneducated voter that he likes so much. :thup:

you just don't get it

its like she lives under a rock

The hildabitch isn't talking about free college, oh ignorant one. Trump hasn't said anything racist, of course you can't say the same for the hildabitch and her esteemed rapist husband. You freaking hypocrites say nothing about that.

Yes, you keep saying that, but those non-white people- you know, the ones rioting outside his rallies, see it differently.

you just don't get it

You are the one not dealing in reality.

Still waiting on that you tube video to support your claims.
news alert its not our job to prove ourselves wrong ... its your job ... what too lazy to to any research ??? afraid what you might find???

no.... in other words, it's been all over the news. the fact that you aren't smart enough or honest enough to understand that video is your problem, not ours.

but then again, you're the donalds uneducated voter that he likes so much. :thup:
ZING !!!

I think they show up just to watch trump lose it when he says stupid shit ... which by they way he does

Last edited:
The hildabitch isn't talking about free college, oh ignorant one. Trump hasn't said anything racist, of course you can't say the same for the hildabitch and her esteemed rapist husband. You freaking hypocrites say nothing about that.

Yes, you keep saying that, but those non-white people- you know, the ones rioting outside his rallies, see it differently.
have ya notice the name calling these right wing nut jobs start when they see they are losing the debate here ...

That is your problem, believing the news and not looking into the facts.
You also think that I will vote for Trump which I have never said one way or the other of who I will vote for. By the way I have not made up my mind yet.
Just because I am sticking up for the truth, trying to get out facts from the lefts lies does not mean I am a Trump supporter.

Why is it you think that Trump actually said beat up blacks?
Then you call me uneducated. Wow!

That is your problem, believing the news and not looking into the facts.
You also think that I will vote for Trump which I have never said one way or the other of who I will vote for. By the way I have not made up my mind yet.
Just because I am sticking up for the truth, trying to get out facts from the lefts lies does not mean I am a Trump supporter.

Why is it you think that Trump actually said beat up blacks?
Then you call me uneducated. Wow!

ok cookie.... :rofl:

i call you uneducated because you are.

and you''re a liar. that's worse.

heres one theres more fool
trump saying they should punch them - Bing video

heres one theres more fool
trump saying they should punch them - Bing video

she doesn't understand what she sees.

i wouldn't have pandered to the idiot. but more power to you.

just know it won't make a difference because she's a liar and sub literate.

Forum List

Back