The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

Soros paid every one of those lib "protesters".

Of course the only "Proof" you have is a right wing rag. I don't think Soros or Moveon.org are running for President. But Phrump is....

Did Soros also may this woman?

Reporter who says she was manhandled by Trump campaign manager resigns from Breitbart

Naw, Phrump is b*stard who is dragging the GOP into a bottomless pit. Just sad for the GOP.

this is the new thing they're making up. i find it amusing that the donald encourages his people to beat on protesters, (particularly black ones), more protesters show up.... his people let them in intentionally, and then trump lies and says the police told him to shut down his rally (which they didn't) in order to create violence and the morons talk about the protesters causing the violence.

the level of stupid among trumpeters is extraordinary.

normal people should be nauseated by the kkk thugs populating trump's rallies. but nah... the loons make up things because they need a boogie man.

but then again, it's not like they're smart enough to analyze actual fact

Is there a video link to Trump telling people to beat on protesters particularly black ones?

I'm not going to educate you. He tells people to tough up protestors at every rally. He says "try not to hurt them. But if you do, don't worry. I'll cover your legal bills". Then he calls peaceful protestors "thugs" while revving up his kkk'ers.

If your question was serious you should probably make yourself more informed. There is no excuse for that level of ignorance.

In other words, there is no video.
heres another one
trump saying they should punch them - Bing video
theres more

this is the new thing they're making up. i find it amusing that the donald encourages his people to beat on protesters, (particularly black ones), more protesters show up.... his people let them in intentionally, and then trump lies and says the police told him to shut down his rally (which they didn't) in order to create violence and the morons talk about the protesters causing the violence.

normal people should be nauseated by the kkk thugs populating trump's rallies. but nah... the loons make up things because they need a boogie man.

Is there a video link to Trump telling people to beat on protesters particularly black ones?

I'm not going to educate you. He tells people to tough up protestors at every rally. He says "try not to hurt them. But if you do, don't worry. I'll cover your legal bills". Then he calls peaceful protestors "thugs" while revving up his kkk'ers.

If your question was serious you should probably make yourself more informed. There is no excuse for that level of ignorance.

heres one theres more fool

she doesn't understand what she sees.

i wouldn't have pandered to the idiot. but more power to you.

just know it won't make a difference because she's a liar and sub literate.
I realize that but like always, there are some right wing nut jobs that hasn't seen these videos.... thanks to peachy her we get to prove what a liar she really is even more ...

Last edited:

I realize that but like always, there are some right wing nut jobs that hasn't seen these videos.... thanks to peachy her we get to prove what a liar she really is even more ...

fair enough.

All republicans have are lies – the lie that democrats are 'responsible' for the violence just being the most recent.

The party of the Clintons, Pelosi, Obama, Warren, Schultz and Reid, claiming all the other party has is lies.

I see all lies all the time from the Democratic Party.

How the hell can you reconcile that statement with reality?

Of course the only "Proof" you have is a right wing rag. I don't think Soros or Moveon.org are running for President. But Phrump is....

Did Soros also may this woman?

Reporter who says she was manhandled by Trump campaign manager resigns from Breitbart

Naw, Phrump is b*stard who is dragging the GOP into a bottomless pit. Just sad for the GOP.

heres another one
theres more

You just proved my point.

What have I lied about?

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist, now it up to the leadership to determine if they're going to slit the other one and bleed out, or remedy the situation. The vast majority of the regressives on this board are crowing about shutting down an opposition rally, well get ready for the boomerang effect. If it happens again, you will see independents and moderate dims leaving the party in droves. The majority of Americans won't view this kind of behavior positively, the way the far left loons do. So you find yourselves at a cross roads, which path will you chose? Take the wrong one and you WILL lose this election and all the down ballot races as well. Please, feel free to keep it up.

you are butt backwards in every single word you post.

i can't imagine you're enjoying your life in opposite world... perhaps you should try reality for a change.

using language properly might be a helpful start. :idiota.

Poor, poor little jillie, the last thing I need is advice for an individual who has their principles on loan form the Mao memorial library. I reject your principles and your definitions.

The Phrump supporters to someone to blame for the violence that Donald continue to encourage at his. so called, rallies.

Have you ever really listened to him? All he does is talk about building a wall, blocking Muslim's, deporting illegals and, oh year. HOW GREAT, AND RICH AND MARVELOUS THAT HE IS!

"I have the greatest plans!" No one has actually seen or heard them, but they are great....?

The ones who support him have actually looked into his plans at his website and have read his book.

i've read his book. he's bankrupted four corporations and hung his investors out to dry.

and you were saying?

i suppose people who aren't very bright buy into his garbage. it's why he loves the uneducated.

And what did your dear leader do to the GM and Chrysler investors and vendors? Come on jillie, pull your head out of maobamas ass for a change and be honest.

The Phrump supporters to someone to blame for the violence that Donald continue to encourage at his. so called, rallies.

Have you ever really listened to him? All he does is talk about building a wall, blocking Muslim's, deporting illegals and, oh year. HOW GREAT, AND RICH AND MARVELOUS THAT HE IS!

"I have the greatest plans!" No one has actually seen or heard them, but they are great....?

The ones who support him have actually looked into his plans at his website and have read his book.

i've read his book. he's bankrupted four corporations and hung his investors out to dry.

and you were saying?

i suppose people who aren't very bright buy into his garbage. it's why he loves the uneducated.

And what did your dear leader do to the GM and Chrysler investors and vendors? Come on jillie, pull your head out of maobamas ass for a change and be honest.

Obama is running for the Third Term?

The hildabitch isn't talking about free college, oh ignorant one. Trump hasn't said anything racist, of course you can't say the same for the hildabitch and her esteemed rapist husband. You freaking hypocrites say nothing about that.

Yes, you keep saying that, but those non-white people- you know, the ones rioting outside his rallies, see it differently.

Of course they do, the MSM and you commiecrats are spinning like tops. You're completely divorced from truth and ethics.

The higher the desperation in the left, the higher Trump's numbers go. Do keep it up, libs.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that, when asked which phrase best represents their opinion of Trump, 54% of Likely U.S. Voters say “Never Trump,” while just 23% say “Always Trump,"

“Never Trump” or “Always Trump”? - Rasmussen Reports™
We know all we need to know from your sig line, Marxist scumbag.

The hildabitch isn't talking about free college, oh ignorant one. Trump hasn't said anything racist, of course you can't say the same for the hildabitch and her esteemed rapist husband. You freaking hypocrites say nothing about that.

Yes, you keep saying that, but those non-white people- you know, the ones rioting outside his rallies, see it differently.
have ya notice the name calling these right wing nut jobs start when they see they are losing the debate here ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

One problem, Tex

Are the Democrats behind the Anti-Trump protests?

Oh I know how much you right wingers would love to hang this around dummy Debbies shoulders, but It looks more like BLM, Hispanic,Women Gay and Muslim groups are randomly threatening Trumps rallies and supporters!!

What happens if Trump wins the GOP nomination? Do you think his winning the presidency will make these groups go away, or make them worst?

....And you thought Obama was dividing this nation!:eek:
Soros, MoveOn and Black Lies Matter are Democrat groups, moron.

have ya notice the name calling these right wing nut jobs start when they see they are losing the debate here ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

To the libtards we will be 'losing the debate' when we have, in 2017, control of Congress, SCOTUS and the White House.

I like me some of that kind of losing, lolol.

Forum List

Back