The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

Because in the South, Quadroon meant much more than just being 1/4 Black. Marriage in the South between races did not become fully legal until the mid 20th century making almost all Quadroons illegitimate. Not only were they illegitimate but they were portrayed in literature if not in fact as being mistresses and prostitutes. Calling a member of a white family a Quadroon was not just offensive but was likely to get your butt kicked.

Back in the day of Segregation and Jim Crow maybe.

I grew up in that time. I remember my dad getting mad that a local black guy was referred to int he news paper as 'Mr.'. I met another guy at Dahlgren whose Dad did the same thing, lol, and I wasnt surprised as it was a common sentiment.

But now I think a lot of people think of a process of heterosis among blacks and whites good for the genetic pool. Pure breeds inbreed bad genes. Crossing them every once in a while is good breeding practice.

We need it now and more people who self identify as 'American Blend' instead of white, black or brown. We will get there soon.

In the meantime, being a Quadroon is not an insult or anything to be ashamed of as very very few in this country are pure anything any more, and the most provocative and offensive aspect to the whole matter is squelching freedom of speech.
I don't know. I've still got a lot relatives in the South that consider interracial marriage as a mongrelization of the race.

Blah blah blah.........Your side does this shit every election.........The BLM and Obama have set back race relations 2 decades............and they do it for the votes................Nothing new here.........I don't give a fuck about the Mullato..............I'm all out of Mullatos................It doesn't change the tactics your side uses every election.

So let's look at what your side has done to set back race relations...

Southern Strategy.
Welfare Queens
Young Bucks
Willie Horton
White Hands Ad
Birtherism

So let's look at what Obama did...

"Hey, that teenager who just got shot could have been my son."

Yes, how absolutely horrible of him.
You do know that your party has a much worse southern strategy,right?

Brown is the New White - Bestseller In Stores Now

Probably because he shot the guy before he cracked his skull.

Um, yeah, so he was GOING to smash his head into the cement, then? You said he smashed the guys head into the cement.

Look, if the guy was such a pussy a teenager could kick his ass, maybe he shouldn't be going out at night.
Yawn...........It would have taken more smashing to crack the skull you idiot.

Yawn...........It would have taken more smashing to crack the skull you idiot.

I realize he lived your masturbation fantasy of shooting him a Darkie, but frankly, the guy wasn't a hero.
Never said he was..............you just make shit up as you go along..........He got shot for pounding the guy..........the evidence was presented in court and Zimmerman was acquitted.........You don't have jack shit but rhetoric.

Never said he was..............you just make shit up as you go along..........He got shot for pounding the guy..........the evidence was presented in court and Zimmerman was acquitted.........You don't have jack shit but rhetoric.

again, so was OJ.... Evidence was presented in OJ's trial and he was acquitted. If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

So by your definition, it's okay if a white jury acquits a white man of murdering a black child despite overwhelming evidence he did it....

But it's wrong if a black jury acquits a black man of murdering two white people despite overwhelming evidence he did it.

again, so was OJ.... Evidence was presented in OJ's trial and he was acquitted. If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

So by your definition, it's okay if a white jury acquits a white man of murdering a black child despite overwhelming evidence he did it....

But it's wrong if a black jury acquits a black man of murdering two white people despite overwhelming evidence he did it.
OJ's case was different evidence............not so much with Zimmerman......you lost..........and your racist card is dismissed.

OJ's case was different evidence............not so much with Zimmerman......you lost..........and your racist card is dismissed.

NO, it really wasn't. The evidence was pretty clear in OJ's case, unless you used a lot of imagination about gloves that were clearly OJ's not fitting and Fuhrman engaging in a lot of conspiracies for no good reason.

The evidence was clear in Zimmerman's case. He shot an unarmed kid in cold blood.

But people for racial and political reasons decided to ignore clear evidence.

NO, it really wasn't. The evidence was pretty clear in OJ's case, unless you used a lot of imagination about gloves that were clearly OJ's not fitting and Fuhrman engaging in a lot of conspiracies for no good reason.

The evidence was clear in Zimmerman's case. He shot an unarmed kid in cold blood.

But people for racial and political reasons decided to ignore clear evidence.
Jury didn't agree now did they...........nor the eye witnesses.........you are a fool.

All republicans have are lies – the lie that democrats are 'responsible' for the violence just being the most recent.

The party of the Clintons, Pelosi, Obama, Warren, Schultz and Reid, claiming all the other party has is lies.

I see all lies all the time from the Democratic Party.

How the hell can you reconcile that statement with reality?
republicans are dead men walking,,,,,trump and cruz could get shot to death in the senate and no one would be arrested

Trump predicted that a brokered convention where he didn't win, there could be riots and lefties went nuts saying Trump was threatening riots. How is your prediction different than Trumps prediction. You nut jobs are funny!

Forum List

Back