The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

Do you need a quarter so you can call someone who might actually give some weight to your opinions? That said, I have no problem jailing people who knowingly hire illegals, never have opposed it, never will. But once again this just proves how little you pay attention. So run along child, I'm not going to keep dancing where you change the subject every time I kick your ass, you're dismissed.

yeah, funny I missed those. Probably because your screaching racism screaming about "illegals" and "Mullatos" probably drowned out that one time you actually said something rational.

So let's get it right. You never really have talked about going after the White people who hire illegals, and you never really talk about building that Wall on the Atlantic to keep White Polish Illegals out..

Blah blah blah.........Your side does this shit every election.........The BLM and Obama have set back race relations 2 decades............and they do it for the votes................Nothing new here.........I don't give a fuck about the Mullato..............I'm all out of Mullatos................It doesn't change the tactics your side uses every election.

So let's look at what your side has done to set back race relations...

Southern Strategy.
Welfare Queens
Young Bucks
Willie Horton
White Hands Ad
Birtherism

So let's look at what Obama did...

"Hey, that teenager who just got shot could have been my son."

Yes, how absolutely horrible of him.

It depends on context. There are no political correct or incorrect words. In my post I said language, not words. Using the word Quadroon in discussing the history of slavery is not likely to offend anyone. However, it you are from a white southern family and I say your mother looks like a Quadroon, you would probably take offense.
Why would I take offense? IF that is my heritage I would take as much pride in my mother being a Quadroon as anything else.

You make absolutely no sense to me at all.

Blah blah blah.........Your side does this shit every election.........The BLM and Obama have set back race relations 2 decades............and they do it for the votes................Nothing new here.........I don't give a fuck about the Mullato..............I'm all out of Mullatos................It doesn't change the tactics your side uses every election.

So let's look at what your side has done to set back race relations...

Southern Strategy.
Welfare Queens
Young Bucks
Willie Horton
White Hands Ad
Birtherism

So let's look at what Obama did...

"Hey, that teenager who just got shot could have been my son."

Yes, how absolutely horrible of him.
He's done far more than that..............To that could have been my son..........In court his son got his own ass killed by being stupid.

Do you need a quarter so you can call someone who might actually give some weight to your opinions? That said, I have no problem jailing people who knowingly hire illegals, never have opposed it, never will. But once again this just proves how little you pay attention. So run along child, I'm not going to keep dancing where you change the subject every time I kick your ass, you're dismissed.

yeah, funny I missed those. Probably because your screaching racism screaming about "illegals" and "Mullatos" probably drowned out that one time you actually said something rational.

So let's get it right. You never really have talked about going after the White people who hire illegals, and you never really talk about building that Wall on the Atlantic to keep White Polish Illegals out..

Yeah, tons of illegals coming in from the Atlantic! Lol!

People should not hire illegals and the sanctuary cities need not protect illegals. You catch them, you send them back.

It depends on context. There are no political correct or incorrect words. In my post I said language, not words. Using the word Quadroon in discussing the history of slavery is not likely to offend anyone. However, it you are from a white southern family and I say your mother looks like a Quadroon, you would probably take offense.
Why would I take offense? IF that is my heritage I would take as much pride in my mother being a Quadroon as anything else.

You make absolutely no sense to me at all.
Because in the South, Quadroon meant much more than just being 1/4 Black. Marriage in the South between races did not become fully legal until the mid 20th century making almost all Quadroons illegitimate. Not only were they illegitimate but they were portrayed in literature if not in fact as being mistresses and prostitutes. Calling a member of a white family a Quadroon was not just offensive but was likely to get your butt kicked.

Last edited:
He's done far more than that..............To that could have been my son..........In court his son got his own ass killed by being stupid.

Well, yes, the Klan's Ladies Auxiliary did acquit Zimmerman, who has gone on to beat his wife and a couple of girlfriends and menacingly stalk one of his neighbors. Good work, man, good work.
Different cases............In that one he was found innocent................and that is the deal.

All republicans have are lies – the lie that democrats are 'responsible' for the violence just being the most recent.

The party of the Clintons, Pelosi, Obama, Warren, Schultz and Reid, claiming all the other party has is lies.

I see all lies all the time from the Democratic Party.

How the hell can you reconcile that statement with reality?
republicans are dead men walking,,,,,trump and cruz could get shot to death in the senate and no one would be arrested

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist, now it up to the leadership to determine if they're going to slit the other one and bleed out, or remedy the situation. The vast majority of the regressives on this board are crowing about shutting down an opposition rally, well get ready for the boomerang effect. If it happens again, you will see independents and moderate dims leaving the party in droves. The majority of Americans won't view this kind of behavior positively, the way the far left loons do. So you find yourselves at a cross roads, which path will you chose? Take the wrong one and you WILL lose this election and all the down ballot races as well. Please, feel free to keep it up.

you are butt backwards in every single word you post.

i can't imagine you're enjoying your life in opposite world... perhaps you should try reality for a change.

using language properly might be a helpful start. :idiota.

Poor, poor little jillie, the last thing I need is advice for an individual who has their principles on loan form the Mao memorial library. I reject your principles and your definitions.
want to punch her in the face repub?? whose principles do you support ?? Drumphs?

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist, now it up to the leadership to determine if they're going to slit the other one and bleed out, or remedy the situation. The vast majority of the regressives on this board are crowing about shutting down an opposition rally, well get ready for the boomerang effect. If it happens again, you will see independents and moderate dims leaving the party in droves. The majority of Americans won't view this kind of behavior positively, the way the far left loons do. So you find yourselves at a cross roads, which path will you chose? Take the wrong one and you WILL lose this election and all the down ballot races as well. Please, feel free to keep it up.

On a second note it doesn't really matter. Because trump is coming and will cut off the head of the beast. Can't stump him.

i can't imagine you're enjoying your life in opposite world... perhaps you should try reality for a change.

Poor, poor little jillie, the last thing I need is advice for an individual who has their principles on loan form the Mao memorial library. I reject your principles and your definitions.

if you believe that, you're stupider than even your posts would indicate.

i feel sorry for you.

Because in the South, Quadroon meant much more than just being 1/4 Black. Marriage in the South between races did not become fully legal until the mid 20th century making almost all Quadroons illegitimate. Not only were they illegitimate but they were portrayed in literature if not in fact as being mistresses and prostitutes. Calling a member of a white family a Quadroon was not just offensive but was likely to get your butt kicked.

Back in the day of Segregation and Jim Crow maybe.

I grew up in that time. I remember my dad getting mad that a local black guy was referred to int he news paper as 'Mr.'. I met another guy at Dahlgren whose Dad did the same thing, lol, and I wasnt surprised as it was a common sentiment.

But now I think a lot of people think of a process of heterosis among blacks and whites good for the genetic pool. Pure breeds inbreed bad genes. Crossing them every once in a while is good breeding practice.

We need it now and more people who self identify as 'American Blend' instead of white, black or brown. We will get there soon.

In the meantime, being a Quadroon is not an insult or anything to be ashamed of as very very few in this country are pure anything any more, and the most provocative and offensive aspect to the whole matter is squelching freedom of speech.

want to punch her in the face repub?? whose principles do you support ?? Drumphs?

Nope.

if you believe that, you're stupider than even your posts would indicate.

i feel sorry for you.

LMAO Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I don't give a damn what you think.

On a second note it doesn't really matter. Because trump is coming and will cut off the head of the beast. Can't stump him.

Trump won't get the nomination, his numbers are already starting to fall and after what he just did, I look for them to fall like a rock.

Forum List

Back