The Democrat Party Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US has been divided into groups since this nation was founded.....it was even divided before we were a nation....

maybe so, but it was on policy. Democrats have perfected dividing americans on demographics.

For example, name me a black issue, that only effects black people?

affirmative action? Nope, it effects every race. And a question, since colleges are run by liberals why do they need this policy? I thought liberals werent racist?

The Affirmative Action law was for a time when blacks and other minorities did have a hard time getting work because of the racial divide in our nation. Hell, my Grandmother would never let anyone know she was a Cherokee Indian...
The AA law also included women, who at that time were allowed only traditional jobs..I did not support the law and never used it as a guideline for hiring..

Being black....

The US has been divided into groups since this nation was founded.....it was even divided before we were a nation....

maybe so, but it was on policy. Democrats have perfected dividing americans on demographics.

affirmative action? Nope, it effects every race. And a question, since colleges are run by liberals why do they need this policy? I thought liberals werent racist?

The Affirmative Action law was for a time when blacks and other minorities did have a hard time getting work because of the racial divide in our nation. Hell, my Grandmother would never let anyone know she was a Cherokee Indian...
The AA law also included women, who at that time were allowed only traditional jobs..I did not support the law and never used it as a guideline for hiring..

Ok, i see alot of past verbage, why are they needed now at say a university?

Being black....

ok, what does that have to do with something? What policy?

As for racism, are you going to hire a black guy in a suit or in a whit guy in a hoodie? In my college years i was a manager of a retail store, have you ever seen applications people turned in or see what they wear to an interview?

It doesnt matter about color, but if youre a tard and complete only 3 lines of an application in crayon, its going in the trash or if you show up in a jogging suit and flip flops, nexxxxxxt!

Thread closed for rules violations:

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back