The Democrat "Pot Vote"

No, it does not. People can drink alcohol and not get drunk or even get into the state of euphoria, but if you smoke pot - you always get stoned.

That is a fundamental difference.

Ok lets cut the shit. If you take a sip you get buzzed - If you take a toke you get buzzed

Not true. Might not even get a feeling of buzz - depends on the amount and strength of "sip" and your body mass.
If you drink heavy you will get drunk - If you smoke heavy you'll get stoned.

no, if you simply smoke - you get stoned. you get stone anytime your smoke - and that is the fundamental difference with the buzz.
Please stop with this bullshit that people drink ONLY because they like the taste and they get NO BUZZ. Additionally stop the bullshit that whenever and how ever much someone smokes it always ends in being stoned out your gorde.

Both do the same things the only difference is how you perceive it

please stop you bullshit that alcohol equals pot, because it does not. POT GETS YOU INTOXICATED EVERY TIME YOU SMOKE, ALCOHOL DEPENDS ON A DOZE and you can drink and not get ANY buzz.

And you can smoke and not get high - but why would you? Just like why would you drink if you don't want the buzz?

No, it does not. People can drink alcohol and not get drunk or even get into the state of euphoria, but if you smoke pot - you always get stoned.

That is a fundamental difference.

Ok lets cut the shit. If you take a sip you get buzzed - If you take a toke you get buzzed

Not true. Might not even get a feeling of buzz - depends on the amount and strength of "sip" and your body mass.

no, if you simply smoke - you get stoned. you get stone anytime your smoke - and that is the fundamental difference with the buzz.
Please stop with this bullshit that people drink ONLY because they like the taste and they get NO BUZZ. Additionally stop the bullshit that whenever and how ever much someone smokes it always ends in being stoned out your gorde.

please stop you bullshit that alcohol equals pot, because it does not. POT GETS YOU INTOXICATED EVERY TIME YOU SMOKE, ALCOHOL DEPENDS ON A DOZE and you can drink and not get ANY buzz.

B.S--you look at the alcohol related deaths on our highways--and if anything should be illegal in this country it should be that.

Marijuana HAS YET to put anyone in the emergency room for an overdose--and you sure can't say that about prescription drugs--alcohol and tobacco--our so-called "legal drugs."

There are millions of hard working--tax paying responsible citizens in this country that are and have been closet marijuana users. And just like yourself--they were able to easily obtain it from the black market. If you have a PERSONAL problem with Marijuana then good for you don't use it. But there are millions more that do use frequently that are very functional in their daily lives--and are causing no harm to ANYONE.

Coloradoans--especially conservatives that made legalization happen in our state--were EDUCATED not only on the medical benefits of this plant--but are also tired of spending taxpayer dollars on law enforcement--court costs--and incarceration for people smoking pot.

1 trillion tax payer dollars over the last several decades has been spent on the war on Marijuana--that didn't even put a dent into the flow of it.

Instead we decided to legalize--regulate and TAX it--and it's working out. We have created JOBS--a new STATE revenue--and the Gold on our capital building hasn't melted off.

Last edited:

Smoked a lot of pot have you? And what exactly is a doze.
So you're telling me if I take one hit of pot I'll be just as stoned as if I were to smoke a whole joint?
Damn I've wasted a lot of money over the years......
YOU'RE COMPLETE DUMB ASS...That is all.

a dose is the amount of active ingredient which produces the desired effect.

nobody takes one hit of pot - if you smoke - you smoke the full joint, so stop your bullshit right there.

here's the problem. they have taxed alcohol so heavily it is now getting too expensive for them to use thier drug of choice to buy votes. so they are looking to introduce a cheaper alternative, pot, into the mix.

Pot is cheaper than alcohol? Can you talk about shit you know about for once in your life?

How much is pot these days? I've heard it is pretty expensive.

Just for comparison, pot was 20 bucks an ounce when I started out. A "dime" bag was called a dime bag because it was half an ounce that cost 10 dollars. Do they still call half an ounce a dime bag? I know a few years ago they were still calling it that.

I understand pot is far more potent these days, too. So that should be factored into the price. Sort of like the difference between beer and Everclear.

$200 an ounce for Humboldt grown.

Smoked a lot of pot have you? And what exactly is a doze.
So you're telling me if I take one hit of pot I'll be just as stoned as if I were to smoke a whole joint?
Damn I've wasted a lot of money over the years......
YOU'RE COMPLETE DUMB ASS...That is all.

a dose is the amount of active ingredient which produces the desired effect.

nobody takes one hit of pot - if you smoke - you smoke the full joint, so stop your bullshit right there.

That's like saying no one drinks 1 can, everyone finishes the full six pack.

B.S--you look at the alcohol related deaths on our highways--and if anything should be illegal in this country it should be that.

Marijuana HAS YET to put anyone in the emergency room for an overdose--and you sure can't say that about prescription drugs--alcohol and tobacco--our so-called "legal drugs."

There are millions of hard working--tax paying responsible citizens in this country that are and have been closet marijuana users. And just like yourself--they were able to easily obtain it from the black market.

Coloradoans--especially conservatives that made legalization happen in our state--were EDUCATED not only on the medical benefits of this plant--but are also tired of spending taxpayer dollars on law enforcement--court costs--and incarceration for people smoking pot.

1 trillion tax payer dollars over the last several decades has been spent on the war on Marijuana--that didn't even put a dent into the flow of it.

Instead we decided to legalize--regulate and TAX it--and it's working out. We have created JOBS--a new STATE revenue--and the Gold off of our capital building hasn't melted off.

And you managed to move that segment of the economy away from the black market - pulling funds from drug lords who don't have (or want) access to courts to settle disputes. They'd rather shoot it out on the streets.

So exactly what is the downside to legalizing pot?
Drunks don't get to feel superior to ANYONE anymore.

There are millions of hard working--tax paying responsible citizens in this country that are and have been closet marijuana users. And just like yourself--they were able to easily obtain it from the black market.

Instead we decided to legalize--regulate and TAX it--and it's working out. We have created JOBS--a new STATE revenue--and the Gold off of our capital building hasn't melted off.

Marijuana not only puts millions into the ER but in the graveyards as well.

did you check the statistics of MVA under THC intoxication?

and marijuana has it's own very specific reason to get you to the ER and possibly to grave or to wheelchair as well - it causes cerebellar hemorrhage.
It also produces psychosis and schizophrenia.

And a myriad other pleasant complications you idiot pot glorifiers simply do not want to know about.

It only seems hypocritical, they really do care about health and reefercusions....:razz:

here's the problem. they have taxed alcohol so heavily it is now getting too expensive for them to use thier drug of choice to buy votes. so they are looking to introduce a cheaper alternative, pot, into the mix.

When I infrequently smoked pot in college, it made me not want to study. Plus I was a dangerous driver as I was driving so slowly, yet feeling as if I were driving fast.

I stopped smoking that stuff and got on with life in the fast lane, to entrepreneurship. I couldn't have done that, had I stayed on the weed. The people I know here, that smoke it, never have a problem buying it and are always stoned and on a couch. The one that works with me, make serious mistakes, memory related, when at work and on the road. But she is a chronic pothead and loves it for years now. She uses a bong. I like her better when she is not on it and I can tell when she is and when she isn't. Anytime I have asked her, she has been honest to tell me I am right. She cannot notice a difference in herself in both states of mind.

She is one very good human-being in all ways important to me and to those that love her, which is almost everybody. :D

I recall hearing from a cop saying that he would rather pull over a pot smoker than a drunk. The drunk will lie about drinking but the pot smoker will admit to toking. The drunk will be aggressive while the pot smoker will be smiling and laid back. The drunk will either have been driving aggressively or caused an accident whereas the pot smoker is usually just ambling along.

So of the two evils pot appears to be the lessor.

But yes, neither should be on the road in my opinion. I also agree that pot is demotivational. If you have a responsible job then you should no more smoke pot than you should be drunk at work. That is a no-no in both instances.

However for someone who suffers chronic pain then having a joint that relieves the symptoms is probably preferably to pain killers which are serious narcotics with addictive side effects.

As long as pot is legislated to the exact same degree as alcohol, namely you must be an adult and cannot drive under the influence I honestly do see it as being a major problem.

And you managed to move that segment of the economy away from the black market - pulling funds from drug lords who don't have (or want) access to courts to settle disputes. They'd rather shoot it out on the streets.

So exactly what is the downside to legalizing pot?
Drunks don't get to feel superior to ANYONE anymore.

the exact downside are injured and killed in MVA, handicapped or killed by cerebellar hemorrhages, handicapped by psychosis and schizophrenia - all the very pleasant complications of marijuana intoxication.

Last edited:
Alcohol is far more damaging on the brain, particularly the developing teenage brain, than marijuana. There is no evidence marijuana damages brain tissue.

Study finds marijuana has no effect on teen brain tissue, unlike alcohol use | Circa News

If I had children, I would rather they smoke pot than drink.

When you pay enough, any result is possible, it pays the bills..

How do you feel about the actual smoke itself, the results and the psychological dependence, habitual use and the basic "stupid" are an obvious problem.

In the younger years I tried it out but alas it effected my motivation and opportunities for advancement.

Sounds like you are a pretty weak person if it effected you in such a way.

Ouch, I think you tried to hurt my feelings...:lol:

and marijuana has it's own very specific reason to get you to the ER and possibly to grave or to wheelchair as well - it causes cerebellar hemorrhage.

And a myriad other pleasant complications you idiot pot glorifiers simply do not want to know about.

Since THC stays in your system for a very long time, THC levels in accident victims is not indicative of anything.

It only seems hypocritical, they really do care about health and reefercusions....:razz:

I'm not hearing anything from the Dems or the Republicans that adequately addresses the issue. I hear a lot of white noise about it though.

Democrats will be squeezing, splitting and lying to Americans if every was possible for the next election. I'd expect the drug/pot vote card to further develop before the next election.

And you think they are going to use marijuana to do it? I don't buy that. Like I said, neither side has been able to provide an adequate response to this issue (marijuana or any other drug).

Last edited:

Since THC stays in your system for a very long time, THC levels in accident victims is not indicative of anything.

you may want to update you knowledge on moder testing in forensics and medicine.( I'll provide links in couple of hours)
Nowadays methiods let you test PRECISELY when and how much.
In house or in morgue.

Some countires ( Belgium) are already able to test in the field as well.

It is not a rocket science.

They think they're normal...:lol:

the exact downside iis injured and killed in MVA, handicapped or killed by cerebellar hemorrhages, handicapped by psychosis and schizophrenia - all the very pleasant complications of marijuana intoxication.

Heck, you're a hoot old timer - I'm 53 and you make me seem "with it."

You are extremely misinformed about marijuana - should we base policy on the opinions of the blatently misinformed? Someone who thinks "no one ever smokes less than a full joint" ??

Or pot cause brain bleeding and breaks with reality????

You are so full of crap your eyes must be brown.

You want to live in your "Reefer Madness" world - fine. That's your choice. But you don't have the right to make that choice for anyone else.

Last edited:
I'm not hearing anything from the Dems or the Republicans that adequately addresses the issue. I hear a lot of white noise about it though.

Democrats will be squeezing, splitting and lying to Americans if every was possible for the next election. I'd expect the drug/pot vote card to further develop before the next election.

And you think they are going to use marijuana to do it? I don't buy that. Like I said, neither side has been able to provide an adequate response to this issue (marijuana or any other drug).

Duh moment..

the exact downside iis injured and killed in MVA, handicapped or killed by cerebellar hemorrhages, handicapped by psychosis and schizophrenia - all the very pleasant complications of marijuana intoxication.

Heck, you're a hoot old timer - I'm 53 and you make me seem "with it."

You are extremely misinformed about marijuana - should we base policy on the opinions of the blatently misinformed? Someone who thinks "no one ever smokes less than a full joint" ??

Or pot cause brain bleeding and breaks with reality????

You want to live in your "Reefer Madness" world - fine. That's your choice. But you don't have the right to make that choice for anyone else.

I'm sensing guilt and pot induced reasoning here..

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

The last time Vox made these wild allegations she was unable to substantiate them. Instead she produced studies on underage adolescents predisposed to mental illness that are not relevant to pot use by adults.

Forum List

Back