The Democrat "Pot Vote"

the exact downside iis injured and killed in MVA, handicapped or killed by cerebellar hemorrhages, handicapped by psychosis and schizophrenia - all the very pleasant complications of marijuana intoxication.

Heck, you're a hoot old timer - I'm 53 and you make me seem "with it."

You are extremely misinformed about marijuana - should we base policy on the opinions of the blatently misinformed? Someone who thinks "no one ever smokes less than a full joint" ??

Or pot cause brain bleeding and breaks with reality????

You want to live in your "Reefer Madness" world - fine. That's your choice. But you don't have the right to make that choice for anyone else.

I'm sensing guilt and pot induced reasoning here..

I'm too old to feel guilty for anything anymore.

On the list of things I have done during my lifetime that I am not proud of ... smoking pot in college doesn't even make it on the first three pages.

Last edited:
B.S--you look at the alcohol related deaths on our highways--and if anything should be illegal in this country it should be that.

Marijuana HAS YET to put anyone in the emergency room for an overdose--and you sure can't say that about prescription drugs--alcohol and tobacco--our so-called "legal drugs."

There are millions of hard working--tax paying responsible citizens in this country that are and have been closet marijuana users. And just like yourself--they were able to easily obtain it from the black market.

Coloradoans--especially conservatives that made legalization happen in our state--were EDUCATED not only on the medical benefits of this plant--but are also tired of spending taxpayer dollars on law enforcement--court costs--and incarceration for people smoking pot.

1 trillion tax payer dollars over the last several decades has been spent on the war on Marijuana--that didn't even put a dent into the flow of it.

Instead we decided to legalize--regulate and TAX it--and it's working out. We have created JOBS--a new STATE revenue--and the Gold off of our capital building hasn't melted off.

Marijuana not only puts millions into the ER but in the graveyards as well.

did you check the statistics of MVA under THC intoxication?

and marijuana has it's own very specific reason to get you to the ER and possibly to grave or to wheelchair as well - it causes cerebellar hemorrhage.
It also produces psychosis and schizophrenia.

And a myriad other pleasant complications you idiot pot glorifiers simply do not want to know about.

The last time Vox made these wild allegations she was unable to substantiate them. Instead she produced studies on underage adolescents predisposed to mental illness that are not relevant to pot use by adults.

Is there any doubt that pot smokers are especially "stupid" when high.

The fact remains that so long as drugs are illegal there is great profit to be made by their sale. Those profits lead to innocent lives being lost in inter-drug gang warfare, and in the wholesale destruction of our civil liberties.

The sooner drugs are decriminalized the better. The drug war has been a failure save in one respect and that is the abrogation of the Bill of Rights.

Let's lower the flag to half mast because the drug dealers that killed Philip Seymour Hoffman were arrested. It's only drugs, it should be legal. They didn't do anything wrong, dealing drugs is a non violent offense.

No one under the influence of marijuana ever hurt anyone.

Ronald Poppo Tapes: Face-Eating Victim Says Rudy Eugene 'Just Ripped Me To Ribbons' (VIDEO)

Eugene was widely speculated to have been on some form of synthetic drugs or suffering a drug-induced psychosis, but a toxicology report turned up only marijuana -- an unlikely culprit -- in his system.

AND THOSE THAT CONDONE CANNABIS USE SAY IT'S HARMLESS - ASK LISA - Page 2

He said the illness was exacerbated by the defendant's prolonged cannabis use.

Thomas had smoked the drug from the age of 15 and had recently moved on to smoking skunk - a stronger strain of cannabis.

Given enough people on pot and we'll turn into a life experience mirroring the Walking Dead, with, hopefully, the same means of getting rid of them.

the exact downside iis injured and killed in MVA, handicapped or killed by cerebellar hemorrhages, handicapped by psychosis and schizophrenia - all the very pleasant complications of marijuana intoxication.

You are extremely misinformed about marijuana - should we base policy on the opinions of the blatently misinformed? Someone who thinks "no one ever smokes less than a full joint" ??

You are so full of crap your eyes must be brown.

You want to live in your "Reefer Madness" world - fine. That's your choice. But you don't have the right to make that choice for anyone else.

You know you sound like every addict that ever lived to justify drug taking don't you. The only thing you're missing is "You don't want others to be happy".

You aren't blatantly misinformed. You are deliberately misinformed.

Democrats will be squeezing, splitting and lying to Americans if every was possible for the next election. I'd expect the drug/pot vote card to further develop before the next election.

And you think they are going to use marijuana to do it? I don't buy that. Like I said, neither side has been able to provide an adequate response to this issue (marijuana or any other drug).

Duh moment..

I really hate to break it to you but there are some right wing libertarian folks that want legalization very badly. So, let's not look at the just the Democrats and say......they want this.

I promise you that if the rightwing's response is limited to the democrats are going to lie......... the conservatives will lose and badly.

So, lemme show you something real quick:

There are partisan differences over legalizing marijuana use and whether smoking marijuana is morally wrong. But Republicans and Democrats have similar views on enforcing marijuana laws: 57% of Republicans and 59% of Democrats say that the federal government should not enforce federal marijuana laws in states that permit its use. Substantial majorities of both Republicans (67%) and Democrats (71%) also say federal enforcement of marijuana laws is not worth the cost.
Majority Now Supports Legalizing Marijuana | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

The Democrats don't have to do or say anything here to divide. The division is already present. But, morality-shmorality, it's all about the cash. It always has been. It won't destroy the underground market.

Me? I support decriminalization of smaller amounts of drugs and Harm Reduction Principles of Harm Reduction - Harm Reduction Coalition

Last edited:

You are so full of crap your eyes must be brown.

You know you sound like every addict that ever lived to justify drug taking don't you. The only thing you're missing is "You don't want others to be happy".

You aren't blatantly misinformed. You are deliberately misinformed.

OK, then provide some evidence to support these absurd claims.

I don't drink or smoke pot anymore. Pot-free for 30 years - alcohol free for 3 years. Neither ever produced a problem, but that can't be said for all.
You wanna pick a fight because I don't swallow the horseshit you guys are dishing out, fine. Knock yourself out.

Pot is less of a drain on society than alcohol - period.

But the drug lords appreciate your hard work to protect their wallets.

Now produce the evidence to support your bullshit claims or STFU.

Last edited:
No, it does not. People can drink alcohol and not get drunk or even get into the state of euphoria, but if you smoke pot - you always get stoned.

That is a fundamental difference.

Ok lets cut the shit. If you take a sip you get buzzed - If you take a toke you get buzzed

Not true. Might not even get a feeling of buzz - depends on the amount and strength of "sip" and your body mass.
If you drink heavy you will get drunk - If you smoke heavy you'll get stoned.

no, if you simply smoke - you get stoned. you get stone anytime your smoke - and that is the fundamental difference with the buzz.
Please stop with this bullshit that people drink ONLY because they like the taste and they get NO BUZZ. Additionally stop the bullshit that whenever and how ever much someone smokes it always ends in being stoned out your gorde.

Both do the same things the only difference is how you perceive it

please stop you bullshit that alcohol equals pot, because it does not. POT GETS YOU INTOXICATED EVERY TIME YOU SMOKE, ALCOHOL DEPENDS ON A DOZE and you can drink and not get ANY buzz.

WTF? Look I know you like drinking but stop lying.

Of course everything depends on how much, when, how often etc etc.

The only way you dont catch a buzz is if you are drink a non-alc drink. You can lie to yourself but the bottle shows alc content and alc gets you buzzed. You can call it tipsy or whatever just stop lying.

And you're for huge big honking government if you agree with the war on drugs.

There's a big difference between safe and sane law enforcement and Democrats/Obama in government promoting drug use for votes..

I suspect you're lost in a pot cloud and incapable of logical thought...:eusa_naughty:

Nobody is promoting drug use, dumb ass. Marijuana has been legal for years and it hasn't stopped anybody from smoking it. Prohibition has only resulted in millions being imprisoned for victimless crimes and the rise of violent, murderous drug cartels. Legalizing it is the sensible thing to do.

You're reaction is only indicative of the big overbearing government conservatives love when it suits their agenda.

and marijuana has it's own very specific reason to get you to the ER and possibly to grave or to wheelchair as well - it causes cerebellar hemorrhage.

And a myriad other pleasant complications you idiot pot glorifiers simply do not want to know about.

The last time Vox made these wild allegations she was unable to substantiate them. Instead she produced studies on underage adolescents predisposed to mental illness that are not relevant to pot use by adults.

Not for me anyway.
But if someone wants to feel stupid in the privacy of their own home - why should we care?

That's probably why I stopped smoking so long ago. You grow up, you get a job ... you just don't have time to sit around feeling stupid anymore.

But I don't have time to slur my words and go to the bathroom four times an hour anymore either.

And you're for huge big honking government if you agree with the war on drugs.

There's a big difference between safe and sane law enforcement and Democrats/Obama in government promoting drug use for votes..

I suspect you're lost in a pot cloud and incapable of logical thought...:eusa_naughty:

Nobody is promoting drug use, dumb ass. Marijuana has been legal for years and it hasn't stopped anybody from smoking it. Prohibition has only resulted in millions being imprisoned for victimless crimes and the rise of violent, murderous drug cartels. Legalizing it is the sensible thing to do.

You're reaction is only indicative of the big overbearing government conservatives love when it suits their agenda.

You make a point of missing the point and being an ass about it...

Is the Democratic Party more submissive to pot use and our President a pothead and has no problem with it's use?

Last edited:
please stop you bullshit that alcohol equals pot, because it does not. POT GETS YOU INTOXICATED EVERY TIME YOU SMOKE, ALCOHOL DEPENDS ON A DOZE and you can drink and not get ANY buzz.

Smoked a lot of pot have you? And what exactly is a doze.
So you're telling me if I take one hit of pot I'll be just as stoned as if I were to smoke a whole joint?
Damn I've wasted a lot of money over the years......
YOU'RE COMPLETE DUMB ASS...That is all.

a dose is the amount of active ingredient which produces the desired effect.

nobody takes one hit of pot - if you smoke - you smoke the full joint, so stop your bullshit right there.

So you never drink one beer? Your argument is so F'n stupid it's impossible to debate.
Using your logic every time you crack a beer you drink a case.
And with that logic it sounds like you have a serious substance abuse problem.
Would you like me to give you my mothers phone number? She works with people like you all the time.

B.S--you look at the alcohol related deaths on our highways--and if anything should be illegal in this country it should be that.

Marijuana HAS YET to put anyone in the emergency room for an overdose--and you sure can't say that about prescription drugs--alcohol and tobacco--our so-called "legal drugs."

There are millions of hard working--tax paying responsible citizens in this country that are and have been closet marijuana users. And just like yourself--they were able to easily obtain it from the black market.

Coloradoans--especially conservatives that made legalization happen in our state--were EDUCATED not only on the medical benefits of this plant--but are also tired of spending taxpayer dollars on law enforcement--court costs--and incarceration for people smoking pot.

1 trillion tax payer dollars over the last several decades has been spent on the war on Marijuana--that didn't even put a dent into the flow of it.

Instead we decided to legalize--regulate and TAX it--and it's working out. We have created JOBS--a new STATE revenue--and the Gold off of our capital building hasn't melted off.

And you managed to move that segment of the economy away from the black market - pulling funds from drug lords who don't have (or want) access to courts to settle disputes. They'd rather shoot it out on the streets.

So exactly what is the downside to legalizing pot?
Drunks don't get to feel superior to ANYONE anymore.

the exact downside are injured and killed in MVA, handicapped or killed by cerebellar hemorrhages, handicapped by psychosis and schizophrenia - all the very pleasant complications of marijuana intoxication.

Okay someone has to do it.........LINK?

It appears plenty are stupid without smoking anything.

:rofl:

Please start a thread about this. I need fresh content for TBB.

I guess I could use this thread, except that the OP made no point. :dunno:
I suspect he started the thread and then forgot what he was talking about. :420:

Reefer Madness lives! :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back