🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party has become the party of filth and hate.

Trump supporters are angry at the status quo, and the status quo means that intelligent people are considered intelligent, and stupid people are considered stupid, but after watching an interview with a Q conspiracy couple, these folks are the stupidest people who talk over others and have INSANE ideas like the mystics who were associated with the early Nazi party......it appears that every weirdo and intellectually challenged person is drawn to Trump. Now granted I have wealthy friends who very sanely say I support Trump because he just saved me 15k in taxes and despite his stupidity, I will ride the 1% gravy train. However, the dixiecrats and these Q folks are simply stupid. The one woman reminded me of a friend who never went to college and only reads facebook for her sources who just spews incorrect and unhinged concepts which now that Trump has given legitimacy to stupid and lies.....these folks are now on top in a discussion because of this mystic connection where the person in grade school who could not read, could not do simple math, could not relate to science or the physical world around them are creating fictional paradigms which make sense to them in their idiocy. What a sad time, but in every fascist movement the truth is always the first victim. Once again this fascist movement peddles that the Jew has a hidden conspiracy, and I am waiting for some big event like the burning of government buildings to be blamed on the conspiracy, and Trump declaring martial law. This is going to get worse when fascist are now openly recognized in the Republican party.

Trump supporters are angry at the status quo, and the status quo means that intelligent people are considered intelligent, and stupid people are considered stupid, but after watching an interview with a Q conspiracy couple, these folks are the stupidest people who talk over others and have INSANE ideas like the mystics who were associated with the early Nazi party......it appears that every weirdo and intellectually challenged person is drawn to Trump. Now granted I have wealthy friends who very sanely say I support Trump because he just saved me 15k in taxes and despite his stupidity, I will ride the 1% gravy train. However, the dixiecrats and these Q folks are simply stupid. The one woman reminded me of a friend who never went to college and only reads facebook for her sources who just spews incorrect and unhinged concepts which now that Trump has given legitimacy to stupid and lies.....these folks are now on top in a discussion because of this mystic connection where the person in grade school who could not read, could not do simple math, could not relate to science or the physical world around them are creating fictional paradigms which make sense to them in their idiocy. What a sad time, but in every fascist movement the truth is always the first victim. Once again this fascist movement peddles that the Jew has a hidden conspiracy, and I am waiting for some big event like the burning of government buildings to be blamed on the conspiracy, and Trump declaring martial law. This is going to get worse when fascist are now openly recognized in the Republican party.

Whoa there, kid! Way too much Democrat Fake News for ya. Take a break from it for awhile. You'll likely regain logic & sanity.

Whoa there, kid! Way too much Democrat Fake News for ya. Take a break from it for awhile. You'll likely regain logic & sanity.

Ok Q.

Yeah…those folks at Trump rallies shooting the bird on national TV are the calm, love filled folk….
Fake News Media getting what they deserve

Yeah right dumbass.

I bet you felt the same way about Trump worshiper Fields who mowed down one woman and injured a dozen others? They “got what they deserved”….right?

It had nothing to do with Trump, liar.

It's so funny your avatar when you're the screaming, butt hurt leftist who can't deal with losing an election. Grow up

Yeah…those folks at Trump rallies shooting the bird on national TV are the calm, love filled folk….

Yeah right dumbass.

I bet you felt the same way about Trump worshiper Fields who mowed down one woman and injured a dozen others? They “got what they deserved”….right?
This is not a right wing extremist thread. They are no better than your average democrat. Please try to focus.

Do you differentiate between the average Trump supporter and right wing extremists?
Okay…what % of Trump supporters do YOU think…

The FBI is corrupt.
There is no evidence of coordination between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russians who wanted to influence our election
The Media is the enemy of the People
There is a “deep state”
That negative news stories are unique to Trump’s Administration.

Yeah right dumbass.

This is not a right wing extremist thread. They are no better than your average democrat. Please try to focus.

Do you differentiate between the average Trump supporter and right wing extremists?
Okay…what % of Trump supporters do YOU think…

The FBI is corrupt.
There is no evidence of coordination between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russians who wanted to influence our election
There is a “deep state”

The little girl in diapers is still having a lying tantrum

CandyButtHurtIWantMyWayDemocrat: what % of Trump supporters do YOU think…

The FBI is corrupt

- Very few, liar. It's the Democrat era leadership they think is corrupt

- The longer you go without evidence, the more you become convinced. You're lying again. There has been no evidence of "coordination." There is evidence with Hillary who purchased a dossier of lies from the Russians. Yet you don't care ...

- Another lie. Trump said the leftist media that is making up news is the enemy of the people. He's never said the "the media is the enemy of the people." You just lie and scream from butt hurt

There is a “deep state”

- Fortunately for you, you finally got one right. Unfortunately you're wrong, there clearly is. The bureaucracy was clearly leaking to harm Trump. Do you ever open your eyes, that was repeatedly reported even by your beloved fake news

That negative news stories are unique to Trump’s Administration

- She lies yet again. No one ever said they are "unique." What is beyond the norm is the endless lies of the leftist media. But they mercilessly attack any Republican, not just trump.

Rating: Candy is a liar, liar pants on fire ...

The FBI is corrupt.
There is a “deep state”
Forget what people THINK...

EVIDENCE has already proved:
The FBI Leadership was / is corrupt / criminal as he'll - the broke laws / perpetrated Obstruction, Espionage, Sedition, Perjury, and even Treadon. The US IG has already recommended Deputy FBI Director McCabe for indictment.

There IS no evidence of coordination between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russians who wanted to influence our election....ZERO...ZILCH...NADA
-- There is plenty of evidence that Barry knew what the Russians were doing in 2014 and did nothing to stop them...

The Kennedy/Truman democrats are long gone.
The democratic party has become a joke and is an embarrassment across the globe.
Low IQ hate mongers like Maxine Waters are the new face of the democrats.
I honestly don't see how they could ever win another election.
Democrats the Party of Hate,
Low IQ hate mongers like Maxine Waters?

That's what nasty a$$ filthy racists say. Why would you say that?
Maxine is a race monger. She is racist trash that uses color to divide rather than unite.

The democratic party has become a joke and is an embarrassment across the globe.
Why does Trump use that "low IQ" slam exclusively against African Americans?

Well, you do have to admit that Maxine is dumber than two rocks. Explains why you probably support her.
The fact that she's African-American does nothing but make African-Americans look bad.

Link? You made the claim. Back it up.

The dems and their media allies rants against Trump have gone far beyond most anything the right threw at BO or Clinton. While both sides have their share of two faced motor mouths the demrats are ahead in the idiocy department.

Well, you do have to admit that Maxine is dumber than two rocks. Explains why you probably support her.
The fact that she's African-American does nothing but make African-Americans look bad.
Well, Maxine Waters is, according to Trump "low IQ". And so is LeBron James and Don Lemon. Ever hear Trump call Caucasians low IQ?

Link? You made the claim. Back it up.
I've never heard Teump describe any Nordic as low IQ. Have you?

Forum List

Back