The Democratic Party. The Party of Riots, Looting and Stolen Elections

Only one person and his merry band of enablers is trying to steal a free and fair election. Again, you Trump supporters are just reaffirming you are the cancers we thought you were. In the end, the only reason you support this man is your dislike of people who don't look like you and don't think like you. Trump just made it OK for you to voice out loud the bigotry and prejudice that was drilled into your upbringing by your Silent Generation and Baby Boomer families.
The only interesting thing these people have to offer going forward will be in seeing how many of them wake up to the con.

Otherwise, come Inauguration Day, we finally move forward and become a serious country again. Yesterday's meeting between our adult President-Elect and the bipartisan leadership of the National Governor's Association, a mature, critical and productive discussion about addressing COVID, was a hopeful look into the future.
Maybe one day you will wake up and realize that Donald Trump was despised by the political class and the media (same thing really) because he wouldn’t play ball. He wasn’t in on the scheme of cutting deals and making financial commitments that didn’t benefit American citizens in exchange for getting the politicians and their families rich. He wasn’t on board, and they did all the could you demonize him. And you bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

He was despised because he was an incompetent, corrupt narcissistic human being. He cares only about himself. Past, present, future. End of Story. He is about enriching himself, his family, and his interests at the expense of everyone and everything else. The man had absolutely no interest in doing the job of being President of the United States. He like the adoration, attention, and ego boost that came from always running for it. Why do you think he likes his pep rallies so much. Fawning, adoring sheep willing to drive hundreds of miles to come hear a carnival barker riff like the last drunk at the bar at closing time. This man wouldn't know a policy position if it stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

And you and people like you helped enable him. Bought his gear, attended his pep rallies, supported him on your right wing dungeon sites. Yep, Barnum was right, there's one born every minute. And there's a crapload of you suckers. :)
Thanks for sharing your idiot delusions based on pure hatred and nothing more.

No delusions. I know how these generations think. I saw it happen in my own family. I rejected it and resolved not to carry it forward in bringing up my own children. People of color, immigrants, disabled, gay, lesbian, trans, bi, hell..even liberals. Anyone who isn't white, hetero, who doesn't own a gun, and doesn't believe in God is automatically hated and demonized. I've talked to many Trump supporters over the last five years and inevitably, it always comes back to this. You may as well own it at this point. The damage has been done.
Who the fuck are you speaking to. I don’t hate gays, blacks, immigrants, trannies, etc.
What I hate is the constant whining about being victims that comes from your party. I hate the constant demonizing of whites, Christians, etc.
Gays? I could give a shit what people do. Fuck dudes in the ass, go scissor each other, I don’t care. But stop shoving your lifestyle down our throats. If you watched tv you’d swear 25% of the population is gay. Indoctrinating kids in school with constant gay shit, transgender shit, etc. Telling people “oh, you called that person a guy? Didn’t you know he identifies as a woman? You’re evil”. No, I’m not insane and I’m not going to play make believe.
Stop calling everyone racist, blaming every shirt coming on racism and systemic racism and all the rest. Take some personal responsibility. Your “culture” is a train wreck. On the whole (obviously not everyone, but way to large of a percentage) you don’t seem to value education. You commit a shitload of crime and idolize criminals and drug dealers. Stop knocking up random sluts and raise a family. Get your own house in order, or at least try. Stop demanding constant concessions, special advantages (affirmative action and such), and get to work improving your own lot in lives.
As for liberals... again, I don’t give a shit what you believe. Just leave the rest of us alone. The problem i have is that by and large, liberals constantly want to force their views on others. And then there is also that slight issue regarding liberal policies are generally a disaster, and historically you can look at their glaring failures. Hell, just look at liberal run cities and states and look what happens. It plays out right in front of us, yet you insist on doubling down on it. To add insult to injury, once you liberals destroy your city/state you flee the results of your destructive policies and move to red states where you continue voting the same way, until you wreck them as well. Your like locusts.

Yet you took the time to spew this invective. And I have a newsflash for you, Republicans and conservatives have been trying to force their "values" on the majority for decades through the courts and legislation. Conservatism has no policy success stories for the last four decades. Just a litany of failure.
Ok. So you’re delusional. Got it.

Nope. Just call it like I see it. Your entire post is a litany of perceived grievances. The only thing missing from it, are the outright prejudices that Trump made OK to say out loud.

Only one person and his merry band of enablers is trying to steal a free and fair election. Again, you Trump supporters are just reaffirming you are the cancers we thought you were. In the end, the only reason you support this man is your dislike of people who don't look like you and don't think like you. Trump just made it OK for you to voice out loud the bigotry and prejudice that was drilled into your upbringing by your Silent Generation and Baby Boomer families.
The only interesting thing these people have to offer going forward will be in seeing how many of them wake up to the con.

Otherwise, come Inauguration Day, we finally move forward and become a serious country again. Yesterday's meeting between our adult President-Elect and the bipartisan leadership of the National Governor's Association, a mature, critical and productive discussion about addressing COVID, was a hopeful look into the future.
Maybe one day you will wake up and realize that Donald Trump was despised by the political class and the media (same thing really) because he wouldn’t play ball. He wasn’t in on the scheme of cutting deals and making financial commitments that didn’t benefit American citizens in exchange for getting the politicians and their families rich. He wasn’t on board, and they did all the could you demonize him. And you bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

He was despised because he was an incompetent, corrupt narcissistic human being. He cares only about himself. Past, present, future. End of Story. He is about enriching himself, his family, and his interests at the expense of everyone and everything else. The man had absolutely no interest in doing the job of being President of the United States. He like the adoration, attention, and ego boost that came from always running for it. Why do you think he likes his pep rallies so much. Fawning, adoring sheep willing to drive hundreds of miles to come hear a carnival barker riff like the last drunk at the bar at closing time. This man wouldn't know a policy position if it stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

And you and people like you helped enable him. Bought his gear, attended his pep rallies, supported him on your right wing dungeon sites. Yep, Barnum was right, there's one born every minute. And there's a crapload of you suckers. :)

No delusions. I know how these generations think. I saw it happen in my own family. I rejected it and resolved not to carry it forward in bringing up my own children. People of color, immigrants, disabled, gay, lesbian, trans, bi, hell..even liberals. Anyone who isn't white, hetero, who doesn't own a gun, and doesn't believe in God is automatically hated and demonized. I've talked to many Trump supporters over the last five years and inevitably, it always comes back to this. You may as well own it at this point. The damage has been done.
Who the fuck are you speaking to. I don’t hate gays, blacks, immigrants, trannies, etc.
What I hate is the constant whining about being victims that comes from your party. I hate the constant demonizing of whites, Christians, etc.
Gays? I could give a shit what people do. Fuck dudes in the ass, go scissor each other, I don’t care. But stop shoving your lifestyle down our throats. If you watched tv you’d swear 25% of the population is gay. Indoctrinating kids in school with constant gay shit, transgender shit, etc. Telling people “oh, you called that person a guy? Didn’t you know he identifies as a woman? You’re evil”. No, I’m not insane and I’m not going to play make believe.
Stop calling everyone racist, blaming every shirt coming on racism and systemic racism and all the rest. Take some personal responsibility. Your “culture” is a train wreck. On the whole (obviously not everyone, but way to large of a percentage) you don’t seem to value education. You commit a shitload of crime and idolize criminals and drug dealers. Stop knocking up random sluts and raise a family. Get your own house in order, or at least try. Stop demanding constant concessions, special advantages (affirmative action and such), and get to work improving your own lot in lives.
As for liberals... again, I don’t give a shit what you believe. Just leave the rest of us alone. The problem i have is that by and large, liberals constantly want to force their views on others. And then there is also that slight issue regarding liberal policies are generally a disaster, and historically you can look at their glaring failures. Hell, just look at liberal run cities and states and look what happens. It plays out right in front of us, yet you insist on doubling down on it. To add insult to injury, once you liberals destroy your city/state you flee the results of your destructive policies and move to red states where you continue voting the same way, until you wreck them as well. Your like locusts.

Yet you took the time to spew this invective. And I have a newsflash for you, Republicans and conservatives have been trying to force their "values" on the majority for decades through the courts and legislation. Conservatism has no policy success stories for the last four decades. Just a litany of failure.

Nope. Just call it like I see it. Your entire post is a litany of perceived grievances. The only thing missing from it, are the outright prejudices that Trump made OK to say out loud.
Your brain is pickled in Kool-Aid, so what you see is a fantasy.

Progs cheat. And have been for a long time. Its the Village way.

Grievances? You made the usual blanket racism accusation. I addressed it.

Quit bitching, princess.
You fuck faces bitched for the last 4 years, suck it up, butter cup

You mean like what the GOP did to Obama, bitch for 8 and investigate for 6?.

Democrats accepted the election and vowed to fight him in the political arena. They didn't choose to subvert a democratic election with a avalanche of baseless, claims fostered on Trumpybear supporter via the Kangaroo Court of a compliant media. They never tried to deny the Trumpybear of his EC victory in 2016.
ROFL! YEah, that's why we had the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax, the impeachment and all the other Dim generated faux scandals.

"Democrats accepted the election and vowed to fight him in the political arena. "

Trumpybears own DOJ appointed Mueller in 2017. They never attempted to use all the ties Trumpybear had to Russia or the way he used the e-mails Russia stole and released, to stop him from becoming the 45th President. His Impeachment came more than two years after he was president.

But please continue to whine about how the Dems treated him. It's funny.

Since you apparently quoted me, be specific about my whining- copy and paste please- it's so easy even I can do it- notice how I have just what you tried to be cute with?

Quit bitching, princess.

Democrats accepted the election and vowed to fight him in the political arena. They didn't choose to subvert a democratic election with a avalanche of baseless, claims fostered on Trumpybear supporter via the Kangaroo Court of a compliant media. They never tried to deny the Trumpybear of his EC victory in 2016.
ROFL! YEah, that's why we had the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax, the impeachment and all the other Dim generated faux scandals.

"Democrats accepted the election and vowed to fight him in the political arena. "

Trumpybears own DOJ appointed Mueller in 2017. They never attempted to use all the ties Trumpybear had to Russia or the way he used the e-mails Russia stole and released, to stop him from becoming the 45th President. His Impeachment came more than two years after he was president.

No one is swallowing the "Mueller is a Republican" line of crap. He is Republican in name only. Trump didn't appoint him. That sleazy douchebag Rosenstein did.

You are racist as hell. Good God.

Since you apparently quoted me, be specific about my whining- copy and paste please- it's so easy even I can do it- notice how I have just what you tried to be cute with?

Already did when I responded to you the first time, but here you go easy peasy.....

U: You fuck faces bitched for the last 4 years, suck it up, butter cup

Me: You mean like what the GOP did to Obama, bitch for 8 and investigate for 6?.

Democrats accepted the election and vowed to fight him in the political arena. They didn't choose to subvert a democratic election with a avalanche of baseless, claims fostered on their supporters via the Kangaroo Court of a compliant media. They never tried to deny the Trumpybear of his EC victory in 2016.

Last edited:
Quit bitching, princess.

No one is swallowing the "Mueller is a Republican" line of crap. He is Republican in name only. Trump didn't appoint him. That sleazy douchebag Rosenstein did.

Nice sidestep.

I never said a thing about his political affiliation (he's a life long Republican). The Republican controlled DOJ appointed him after Tumpybear was president. The investigation into Trumpuybears ties with Russia was not use as a pretext to deny him the office.

Nice Try.

Quit bitching, princess.

Nice sidestep.

I never said a thing about his political affiliation (he's a life long Republican). The Republican controlled DOJ appointed him after Tumpybear was president. The investigation into Trumpuybears ties with Russia was not use as a pretext to deny him the office.

Nice Try.
I won't go into the fiasco that lead to Mueller. It all started with the spineless twit Jeff Sessions. The bottom line is that Mueller was out to get Trump, not learn the truth.

Quit bitching, princess.

Nice sidestep.

Nice Try.
I won't go into the fiasco that lead to Mueller. It all started with the spineless twit Jeff Sessions. The bottom line is that Mueller was out to get Trump, not learn the truth.

And Trey Goudy wasn't out to try and get Obama?

Quit bitching, princess.

Nice sidestep.

Nice Try.

And Trey Goudy wasn't out to try and get Obama?
Trey Goudy never had the authority to indict anyone, moron.

O

Already did when I responded to you the first time, but here you go easy peasy.....

U: You fuck faces bitched for the last 4 years, suck it up, butter cup

Me: You mean like what the GOP did to Obama, bitch for 8 and investigate for 6?.

Democrats accepted the election and vowed to fight him in the political arena. They didn't choose to subvert a democratic election with a avalanche of baseless, claims fostered on their supporters via the Kangaroo Court of a compliant media. They never tried to deny the Trumpybear of his EC victory in 2016.
Obongo has one of the most corrupt administrations in modern times. There was a shit load to investigate.
As usual, nothing came of any of it.

Exactly my point,
He did it first mommy- is THE point

No, it's what they do, when they grow up to be big boys. They don't whine when they get investigated by the other side.

Andrew Jackson didn't whine when the Election he won in 1824 was stolen. Nope, he congratulated the winner the next day and started planning for 1828.

Forum List

Back