The Democrats have done it again, they got President Trump to be a convicted Felon(until the USSC overrules the verdict) and they awakened the Giant.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
MSN
Donald Trump's Popularity Is Soaring

Donald Trump currently enjoys his highest net approval rating since December 2021, according to surveys conducted by polling company Civiqs.
You would think by now that the "crooked" Democrats would stop trying to put the leading Republican Candidate in "trumped up" lawfare. More are more intelligent people are seeing this for what it is, a banana republic, run by a puppet, dictator, who will stop at nothing to stay in power.

IMG_6917.jpeg

MSN You would think by now that the "crooked" Democrats would stop trying to put the leading Republican Candidate in "trumped up" lawfare. More are more intelligent people are seeing this for what it is, a banana republic, run by a puppet, dictator, who will stop at nothing to stay in power.
Nobody got trump to be a convicted felon. He did that himself.

MSN You would think by now that the "crooked" Democrats would stop trying to put the leading Republican Candidate in "trumped up" lawfare. More are more intelligent people are seeing this for what it is, a banana republic, run by a puppet, dictator, who will stop at nothing to stay in power.
On what grounds do you think it will be overturned?

The Judge
The Charges
The Evidence
The Instructions
Good grief this is a popular article for Trump supporters.

1. The judge? Cause you don't like him?

He was vetted before the case. Everyone knows he donated a few bucks to Dems and his daughter is the Democrat anti christ blah blah blah.

None of which is a reason to disqualifying the judge. Unless you have a precedent for removal under similar conditions.

2. Turley is lying. Trump and his team knew the underlying charges for months before the trial.

The jury was also instructed on the underlying crimes.

Trump also lied when he said "what crimes?"

3. The judge has every right to bar unrelated testimony and it's the judges job to explain the law, not a member of the defense.

4. The jury did not have to agree on the predicate crimes because Trump was not charged with those crimes.

People like Turley make a lot money telling Trump supporters what they want to hear.

Good grief this is a popular article for Trump supporters.

1. The judge? Cause you don't like him?
He was vetted before the case. Everyone knows he donated a few bucks to Dems and his daughter is the Democrat anti christ blah blah blah.
None of which is a reason to disqualifying the judge. Unless you have a precedent for removal under similar conditions.

2. Turley is lying. Trump and his team knew the underlying charges for months before the trial.
The jury was also instructed on the underlying crimes.
Trump also lied when he said "what crimes?"

3. The judge has every right to bar unrelated testimony and it's the judges job to explain the law, not a member of the defense.

4. The jury did not have to agree on the predicate crimes because Trump was not charged with those crimes.
People like Turley make a lot money telling Trump supporters what they want to hear.
We'll see what the appellate courts say about that "super-secret crime" that was covered up by the payments to Stormy.
1. The judge donated to democrats, his daughter is a big democrat fundraiser, and was appointed not randomly selected.
2. LIAR. The Bill of Particulars did NOT specify all relevant crimes.
3. The judge can't charge Federal crimes, dumbass.
4. (There were no crimes, charged no convicted dumbass)

We'll see what the appellate courts say about that "super-secret crime" that was covered up by the payments to Stormy.
1. The judge donated to democrats, his daughter is a big democrat fundraiser, and was appointed not randomly selected.

The article supplies no proof beyond an out of context statement from a CNN pundit.

Do you or the paid pundit Turley have this proof?

2. LIAR. The Bill of Particulars did NOT specify all relevant crimes.

No but the decision on orders and motions did from February...which I have already linked to you before...more then once.

Remember? I pointed out to you that Trump lied when he said he didn't know the crimes. He lied to you.

What good is debate if you ignore the facts and keep pushing the same false narrative a day(s) later?

Anyhow, like last time, "other crimes" starts on page 11.

3. The judge can't charge Federal crimes, dumbass.

He didn't.

Trump was charged with falsifying business records in the first degree 34 times.

Those are state crimes.

4. (There were no crimes, charged no convicted dumbass)
Trump was not charged with the predicate crimes.

The predicate crimes require intent only.

For someone who uses the word dumbass a lot, you sure are wrong each time.

I don't engage in ad hominem typically but if I did call someone a dumbass about something, I sure as fuck would make sure I was right.

The charge...and subsequent conviction was for falsifying business records in the first degree.

34 times.
Isn’t a felony. And the misdemeanor was passed statute of limitations.

So manipulating charges that isn’t law to present to a jury is third world kangarooing. Congrats

Last edited:
Isn’t a felony. And the misdemeanor was passed statute of limitations.

It was a felony based on predicate crimes thus not past the statute of limitations.

So manipulating charges that isn’t law to present to a jury is third world kangarooing. Congrats
No manipulation, the law....since 1965.

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

The article supplies no proof beyond an out of context statement from a CNN pundit.
Do you or the paid pundit Turley have this proof?

No but the decision on orders and motions did from February...which I have already linked to you before...more then once.
Remember? I pointed out to you that Trump lied when he said he didn't know the crimes. He lied to you.
What good is debate if you ignore the facts and keep pushing the same false narrative a day(s) later?
Anyhow, like last time, "other crimes" starts on page 11.

He didn't. Trump was charged with falsifying business records in the first degree 34 times. Those are state crimes.

Trump was not charged with the predicate crimes. The predicate crimes require intent only.
For someone who uses the word dumbass a lot, you sure are wrong each time.
I don't engage in ad hominem typically but if I did call someone a dumbass about something, I sure as fuck would make sure I was right.
1. Its common knowledge that Merchan donated, and his daughter raises money for democrats. Google it.

2. Here are the "other crimes" from pg-11. UNCONSTITUTIONAL BULLSHIT
Federal Election Campaign Act ("FECA").
NY Election Law
Tax Law
Defendant's Intent to commit or conceal falsification of other business records.

3. See above, says right there FECA, FEDERAL LAW

4. Unconstitutional "predicate crimes", all "crimes" require "due process" as per the 6th Amendment. We'll see who is wrong after the appeal process.

1. Its common knowledge that Merchan donated, and his daughter raises money for democrats. Google it.

2. Here are the "other crimes" from pg-11. UNCONSTITUTIONAL BULLSHIT
Federal Election Campaign Act ("FECA").
NY Election Law
Tax Law
Defendant's Intent to commit or conceal falsification of other business records.

3. See above, says right there FECA, FEDERAL LAW

4. Unconstitutional "predicate crimes", all "crimes" require "due process" as per the 6th Amendment. We'll see who is wrong after the appeal process.
He donated $35.00 years ago. Quit whining.

Convicted by Who er ... Whom.?
Not ordinary American Patriots.But pathetic liars.
What arguably would have been the same kind of Liars who
sat around in meetings with some Grand Dragon at sums
Klavern.

Forum List

Back