The Democrats have done it again, they got President Trump to be a convicted Felon(until the USSC overrules the verdict) and they awakened the Giant.

1. Its common knowledge that Merchan donated, and his daughter raises money for democrats. Google it.

I don't need to Google it. I already know this.

Everyone knows this.

So what?

2. Here are the "other crimes" from pg-11. UNCONSTITUTIONAL BULLSHIT
Federal Election Campaign Act ("FECA").
NY Election Law
Tax Law
Defendant's Intent to commit or conceal falsification of other business records.

And why are they unconstitutional?

3. See above, says right there FECA, FEDERAL LAW

Trump is not charged with the predicate crimes.

The precedent does not distinguish by federal or state crimes.

4. Unconstitutional "predicate crimes", all "crimes" require "due process" as per the 6th Amendment. We'll see who is wrong after the appeal process.
Again, Trump is not charged with those crimes thus the 6th amendment is not applicable.

We have been over this before.

what was the charge? you just gave us a word salad that doesn't mean anything in our justice system. Again, confirming the kangaroo court.
See post 15.

How is that word salad?

How could I make it any more clear?

Also note in post 17 I pasted the actual law the charges were based on.

I don't need to Google it. I already know this.

Everyone knows this.

So what?

Trump is not charged with the predicate crimes.

The precedent does not distinguish by federal or state crimes.

Again, Trump is not charged with those crimes thus the 6th amendment is not applicable.

We have been over this before.
Prog City Justice. Having fun in a carnival atmosphere.

that means 51% want him. hmmmmm guess your math isn't any good huh?
These polling companies always take 5 or 6 samples. Then they process the samples through the empirical formula and pick the one they like. Most likely, other samples returned lower numbers in the 49% category so they were discarded.

I don't need to Google it. I already know this. Everyone knows this. So what?

Trump is not charged with the predicate crimes. The precedent does not distinguish by federal or state crimes.

Again, Trump is not charged with those crimes thus the 6th amendment is not applicable. We have been over this before.
1. So what? The judge is biased and needed to recuse.

2. They are unconstitutional because there was no due process. Similar to when CO wanted to remove Trump from the ballot due to his obvious "insurrection".

3. Not charged with predicate crimes?! Then they and don't exist. NO DUE PROCESS.

4. If Trump is not charged or convicted of those crimes then there is no crime that was covered up, and there is no felony. Yes we went over this before, and need to see how the appeals process works out to find out who is right.

What specific problem do you have with Trump's felony conviction?
Too many over-extended legal strings, manipulation of laws to fit a selected case, recategorizing offense levels to sculpt them into another offense. Kangaroo.

Jo

These polling companies always take 5 or 6 samples. Then they process the samples through the empirical formula and pick the one they like. Most likely, other samples returned lower numbers in the 49% category so they were discarded.
doesn't matter, implies 51%, that means what? more want him! disproves his point.

See post 15.

How is that word salad?

How could I make it any more clear?

Also note in post 17 I pasted the actual law the charges were based on.
because no one in a legal position has provided an actual charge. So anything you are providing is made up word salads.

Funny how they forget that a Grand Jury started the ball rolling, another jury made the decision, and people testified against him.

No, it's much easier to go full Q conspiracy theorist and play the victim. Again.
provided fake evidence and no defense allowed to provide input, well duh!!!!! grand juries are unjustifiable. Every fking one of them. Have a hearing.

Forum List

Back