The Democrats / Left Is TERRIFIED of President Trump, Attempting To Eliminate All Things Trump Because They Know They Can / Did Not Beat Him

View attachment 474757

Make the 'Orange Bad Man' Go Away.....

Facebook scrubs Lara Trump interview of ex-president from platform; threatens penalties
CANCELING TRUMP

Facebook scrubs Lara Trump interview of ex-president from platform; threatens penalties

They want to eliminate the memory of Trump because with him around Biden's failures seem even worse by comparison.

It’s not fear, Trump just got whooped by a guy who is two decades past his prime. It’s just that Trump is toxic and best left ignored so he and his crew of over emotional childish troll supporters don’t gain any more steam.
Since the Dems cheated?
Haha. Only the worst of the losers have to accuse the winners of cheating. Take the loss like a grown up and move on

It’s not fear, Trump just got whooped by a guy who is two decades past his prime. It’s just that Trump is toxic and best left ignored so he and his crew of over emotional childish troll supporters don’t gain any more steam.

We all know that without unsolicited mail in ballots, midnight drops of "found" ballots after observers were sent away - based on lies - courts violating there ow state constitutions to extend voting hours, on and on - that the 2020 election never happens.

Georgia has already restored election integrity, Nevada is also in the process of returning of free and fail elections.

The Reich got away with 2020, but it was a one time trick. You shot your wad. Without the massive irregularities in voting, Harris/Biden would be on the ash heap of history.
No we don’t all know that. There is no evidence to support any mass fraud With mail in ballots or secret midnight dumps. Trump was just a dim Ass and campaigned against using them while the Dems promoted their use and won.
No, we don’t all know that. There is alot of evidence to support mass fraud with mail in ballots and secret midnight dumps....you are just a little sheep spreading your idols propaganda....
No there is not evidence of that. I’ve heard those claims and challenged those making them to show proof and they all either run from the debate or post debunked/unverified lies. Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you
There is video proof of those drops. There are videos of cars with out of state plates dropping off ballots.
Post the videos along with what the elections officials said was going on and why you think they were lying
The videos have been posted. The election officials are corrupt. Anything else?

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

They want to eliminate the memory of Trump because with him around Biden's failures seem even worse by comparison.

Since the Dems cheated?
Haha. Only the worst of the losers have to accuse the winners of cheating. Take the loss like a grown up and move on
Admit the election was stolen and you have no problem with it. That would be the truth. Give it a try.

We all know that without unsolicited mail in ballots, midnight drops of "found" ballots after observers were sent away - based on lies - courts violating there ow state constitutions to extend voting hours, on and on - that the 2020 election never happens.

Georgia has already restored election integrity, Nevada is also in the process of returning of free and fail elections.

The Reich got away with 2020, but it was a one time trick. You shot your wad. Without the massive irregularities in voting, Harris/Biden would be on the ash heap of history.
No we don’t all know that. There is no evidence to support any mass fraud With mail in ballots or secret midnight dumps. Trump was just a dim Ass and campaigned against using them while the Dems promoted their use and won.
No, we don’t all know that. There is alot of evidence to support mass fraud with mail in ballots and secret midnight dumps....you are just a little sheep spreading your idols propaganda....
No there is not evidence of that. I’ve heard those claims and challenged those making them to show proof and they all either run from the debate or post debunked/unverified lies. Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you
There is video proof of those drops. There are videos of cars with out of state plates dropping off ballots.
Post the videos along with what the elections officials said was going on and why you think they were lying
Everything I’ve seen posted has been completely debunked. The fact you can’t just post the proof and face my scrutiny just shows that you don’t have a solid argument to stand on. Hiding behind “it’s been posted and proven” doesn’t prove shit except for your weak position

Haha, yeah the Dems are totally hurting with the power positions! Who are you trying to fool?

Yeah, you Nazis have it sussed.

1617223099621.png

Everything I’ve seen posted has been completely debunked. The fact you can’t just post the proof and face my scrutiny just shows that you don’t have a solid argument to stand on. Hiding behind “it’s been posted and proven” doesn’t prove shit except for your weak position
Those people counting ballots multiple times was not debunked it was ignored. MI deleting security logs was never debunked, just ignored. No one has been held accountable for these crimes. The authorities have ignored the fraud and refuse to punish anyone but the people who know it happened.

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

Since the Dems cheated?
The True Believers will never let this go, at least not out loud. They're completely emotionally invested in this.

They just can't get it through their heads that a majority of the country doesn't adore the buffoon like they do. It just can't be.

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

Since the Dems cheated?
The True Believers will never let this go, at least not out loud. They're completely emotionally invested in this.

They just can't get it through their heads that a majority of the country doesn't adore the buffoon like they do. It just can't be.
Again, you are not the majority. It is a facade, a narrative manufactured by deviates who hate our freedom. Money does your talking, and believe me the majority does not support the very wealthy.

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

Since the Dems cheated?

Again, you are not the majority. It is a facade, a narrative manufactured by deviates who hate our freedom. Money does your talking, and believe me the majority does not support the very wealthy.
Yes, I know, I know...

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

Since the Dems cheated?

Yes, I know, I know...
:shutupsmiley:

The way you are to ..

1617223708513.png

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

Since the Dems cheated?

Majority of PAPER. Sure would like to SEE those 'Votes".

You think that tent shows Nazi activity? You realize the same Shit happened under Trump as well right?!

That "tent" is actually the Joseph R. Biden child detention center. It shows the abject failure of the Nazi party in handling our border and the humanitarian crises that the Harris-Biden regime has created as a result of their incompetence and evil.

Those people counting ballots multiple times was not debunked it was ignored. MI deleting security logs was never debunked, just ignored. No one has been held accountable for these crimes. The authorities have ignored the fraud and refuse to punish anyone but the people who know it happened.
Hahahaha. Yes those claims are absurd. If they were running ballots multiple times then the number of counted votes would be different than the number of people who voted. There were hand recounts showing this was not the case. See your shit defies logic and is EASLY DEBUNKED.

You think that tent shows Nazi activity? You realize the same Shit happened under Trump as well right?!

That "tent" is actually the Joseph R. Biden child detention center. It shows the abject failure of the Nazi party in handling our border and the humanitarian crises that the Harris-Biden regime has created as a result of their incompetence and evil.
Like I said. Same kind of detention centers were used by Trump. Also Nazi??

Hahahaha. Yes those claims are absurd. If they were running ballots multiple times then the number of counted votes would be different than the number of people who voted. There were hand recounts showing this was not the case. See your shit defies logic and is EASLY DEBUNKED.
The hand recounts were corrupt. The observers could not see a thing because of distance from the counters. Nothing has been debunked. The fraud it still just as obvious as when it happened.

eu336rqmfe961.jpg

Forum List

Back