The Democrats / Left Is TERRIFIED of President Trump, Attempting To Eliminate All Things Trump Because They Know They Can / Did Not Beat Him

You think that tent shows Nazi activity? You realize the same Shit happened under Trump as well right?!

That "tent" is actually the Joseph R. Biden child detention center. It shows the abject failure of the Nazi party in handling our border and the humanitarian crises that the Harris-Biden regime has created as a result of their incompetence and evil.
Like I said. Same kind of detention centers were used by Trump. Also Nazi??

When the last legitimate president was in office, the number of children was 1/20th of what it is now.

The foolishness of Biden and the Nazi party has created a humanitarian crisis.

You will have a hard time lying this away.

You think that tent shows Nazi activity? You realize the same Shit happened under Trump as well right?!

That "tent" is actually the Joseph R. Biden child detention center. It shows the abject failure of the Nazi party in handling our border and the humanitarian crises that the Harris-Biden regime has created as a result of their incompetence and evil.
Remember Trump was enforcing Obama's laws when it came to the children.

It’s not fear, Trump just got whooped by a guy who is two decades past his prime. It’s just that Trump is toxic and best left ignored so he and his crew of over emotional childish troll supporters don’t gain any more steam.

We all know that without unsolicited mail in ballots, midnight drops of "found" ballots after observers were sent away - based on lies - courts violating there ow state constitutions to extend voting hours, on and on - that the 2020 election never happens.

Georgia has already restored election integrity, Nevada is also in the process of returning of free and fail elections.

The Reich got away with 2020, but it was a one time trick. You shot your wad. Without the massive irregularities in voting, Harris/Biden would be on the ash heap of history.
No we don’t all know that. There is no evidence to support any mass fraud With mail in ballots or secret midnight dumps. Trump was just a dim Ass and campaigned against using them while the Dems promoted their use and won.
No, we don’t all know that. There is alot of evidence to support mass fraud with mail in ballots and secret midnight dumps....you are just a little sheep spreading your idols propaganda....
No there is not evidence of that. I’ve heard those claims and challenged those making them to show proof and they all either run from the debate or post debunked/unverified lies. Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you
There is video proof of those drops. There are videos of cars with out of state plates dropping off ballots.
Post the videos along with what the elections officials said was going on and why you think they were lying
The videos have been posted. The election officials are corrupt. Anything else?
Everything I’ve seen posted has been completely debunked. The fact you can’t just post the proof and face my scrutiny just shows that you don’t have a solid argument to stand on. Hiding behind “it’s been posted and proven” doesn’t prove shit except for your weak position
Those people counting ballots multiple times was not debunked it was ignored. MI deleting security logs was never debunked, just ignored. No one has been held accountable for these crimes. The authorities have ignored the fraud and refuse to punish anyone but the people who know it happened.
Hahahaha. Yes those claims are absurd. If they were running ballots multiple times then the number of counted votes would be different than the number of people who voted. There were hand recounts showing this was not the case. See your shit defies logic and is EASLY DEBUNKED.
The hand recounts were corrupt. The observers could not see a thing because of distance from the counters. Nothing has been debunked. The fraud it still just as obvious as when it happened.
Observers were present yet you think these volunteer counters were part of some grand conspiracy in RED states to commit massive felonies and count fake ballots or rescan ballots and then somehow magically fake the recounts in a way that all the numbers sync up?! Do you understand how impossible that would be to execute?! Your argument is bogus unverified and lazy

When the last legitimate president was in office, the number of children was 1/20th of what it is now.

The foolishness of Biden and the Nazi party has created a humanitarian crisis.

You will have a hard time lying this away.
Nothing to lie about. Yes the numbers have grown in the past few months. But you posted a picture of a tent and called it Nazi when the same exact thing was happening under Trump. You’re an idiot

It’s not fear, Trump just got whooped by a guy who is two decades past his prime. It’s just that Trump is toxic and best left ignored so he and his crew of over emotional childish troll supporters don’t gain any more steam.

We all know that without unsolicited mail in ballots, midnight drops of "found" ballots after observers were sent away - based on lies - courts violating there ow state constitutions to extend voting hours, on and on - that the 2020 election never happens.

Georgia has already restored election integrity, Nevada is also in the process of returning of free and fail elections.

The Reich got away with 2020, but it was a one time trick. You shot your wad. Without the massive irregularities in voting, Harris/Biden would be on the ash heap of history.
No we don’t all know that. There is no evidence to support any mass fraud With mail in ballots or secret midnight dumps. Trump was just a dim Ass and campaigned against using them while the Dems promoted their use and won.
No, we don’t all know that. There is alot of evidence to support mass fraud with mail in ballots and secret midnight dumps....you are just a little sheep spreading your idols propaganda....
No there is not evidence of that. I’ve heard those claims and challenged those making them to show proof and they all either run from the debate or post debunked/unverified lies. Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you
There is video proof of those drops. There are videos of cars with out of state plates dropping off ballots.
Post the videos along with what the elections officials said was going on and why you think they were lying
Everything I’ve seen posted has been completely debunked. The fact you can’t just post the proof and face my scrutiny just shows that you don’t have a solid argument to stand on. Hiding behind “it’s been posted and proven” doesn’t prove shit except for your weak position
Those people counting ballots multiple times was not debunked it was ignored. MI deleting security logs was never debunked, just ignored. No one has been held accountable for these crimes. The authorities have ignored the fraud and refuse to punish anyone but the people who know it happened.
Hahahaha. Yes those claims are absurd. If they were running ballots multiple times then the number of counted votes would be different than the number of people who voted. There were hand recounts showing this was not the case. See your shit defies logic and is EASLY DEBUNKED.
The hand recounts were corrupt. The observers could not see a thing because of distance from the counters. Nothing has been debunked. The fraud it still just as obvious as when it happened.
Observers were present yet you think these volunteer counters were part of some grand conspiracy in RED states to commit massive felonies and count fake ballots or rescan ballots and then somehow magically fake the recounts in a way that all the numbers sync up?! Do you understand how impossible that would be to execute?! Your argument is bogus unverified and lazy
Not impossible at all. They had fanatics that gladly cheated to get rid of Trump. Our government is full of corrupt people. It was a piece of cake. You are quite naive.

Remember Trump was enforcing Obama's laws when it came to the children.
Then Trump made his own rules which separate family’s who are still apart.

Not impossible at all. They had fanatics that gladly cheated to get rid of Trump. Our government is full of corrupt people. It was a piece of cake. You are quite naive.
The operation your trying to say happened is not possible and there is no evidence it happened. There are too many checks and too many independent operations and too many safeguards in place to pull off. Not possible

???

Your logic is flawed - well nonexistent really.

If they count the same ballots that had illegitimate ballots added in, it is axiomatic that they will get the same results.

View attachment 474757

Make the 'Orange Bad Man' Go Away.....

Facebook scrubs Lara Trump interview of ex-president from platform; threatens penalties
CANCELING TRUMP

Facebook scrubs Lara Trump interview of ex-president from platform; threatens penalties

They want to eliminate the memory of Trump because with him around Biden's failures seem even worse by comparison.

He just lost by 8M+ votes

Nothing to lie about. Yes the numbers have grown in the past few months. But you posted a picture of a tent and called it Nazi when the same exact thing was happening under Trump. You’re an idiot

You're an idiot.

The Biden Child detention center is running at 1700% of capacity. During the Trump era it never approached capacity. Biden has 17 children for every bed. That is a crisis.

I didn't call a tent "Nazi," I pointed out that the overcrowding is a result of the foolish incompetence of the Nazi party. Biden is a cluster fuck. The Reich inviting all of the third world to rush our border is a level of stupid that one would only see from the Nazi democrats.

Biden wants to destroy America, flooding the nation with third world foreigners is the method the Reich is using to end the Republic. We are a nation of 330 million people. We have 25 million illegal aliens now. Biden and the Nazi party is working to expand that to 100 million through amnesty, open borders, and chain migration. One out of 3 people in America as a foreign citizen will end the country, and the Nazi party knows it - it's the plan.

What your Reich is doing is waging an insidious war against the Republic.

You're an idiot.

The Biden Child detention center is running at 1700% of capacity. During the Trump era it never approached capacity. Biden has 17 children for every bed. That is a crisis.

I didn't call a tent "Nazi," I pointed out that the overcrowding is a result of the foolish incompetence of the Nazi party. Biden is a cluster fuck. The Reich inviting all of the third world to rush our border is a level of stupid that one would only see from the Nazi democrats.

Biden wants to destroy America, flooding the nation with third world foreigners is the method the Reich is using to end the Republic. We are a nation of 330 million people. We have 25 million illegal aliens now. Biden and the Nazi party is working to expand that to 100 million through amnesty, open borders, and chain migration. One out of 3 people in America as a foreign citizen will end the country, and the Nazi party knows it - it's the plan.

What your Reich is doing is waging an insidious war against the Republic.
I don’t even know how to respond to such absurdity. The equivalent would be make claims of alien and time traveler intervention but why waste the time acting like an idiot to keep up with an idiot.

Wow, Nazi much, Facebook?

What do you think? :mad-61:

1617228131684.png

I don’t even know how to respond to such absurdity. The equivalent would be make claims of alien and time traveler intervention but why waste the time acting like an idiot to keep up with an idiot.

Again, you are a complete retard with an IQ in low double digits.

Biden has said he would give amnesty to the 25 million illegal aliens here along with chain migration.

So we are extremely conservative and say that each of those illegal aliens brings in just a spouse and 2 children, that is an additional 75 million people - giving us 100 million illegal aliens.

This is the stated Biden plan.

That is from the Reich.

No nation can survive when one in 3 people is a foreign national.

Again, you are a complete retard with an IQ in low double digits.

Biden has said he would give amnesty to the 25 million illegal aliens here along with chain migration.

So we are extremely conservative and say that each of those illegal aliens brings in just a spouse and 2 children, that is an additional 75 million people - giving us 100 million illegal aliens.

This is the stated Biden plan.

That is from the Reich.

No nation can survive when one in 3 people is a foreign national.
Congress needs to pass a law to give amnesty and to manage the border. I agree that Bidens proposals are very friendly to immigrants an the undocumented which will incentivize more to come. It is something they will need to figure out how to manage. Your jumps to ignore the obvious humanitarian concerns and just say he is trying to destroy America because he is a Nazi just makes you sound retarded

Congress needs to pass a law to give amnesty and to manage the border. I agree that Bidens proposals are very friendly to immigrants an the undocumented which will incentivize more to come. It is something they will need to figure out how to manage. Your jumps to ignore the obvious humanitarian concerns and just say he is trying to destroy America because he is a Nazi just makes you sound retarded

Humanitarian? :eek:

Under Trump we had a humanitarian solution. The walls and the stay in Mexico policy dramatically lowered the number of illegal aliens attempting to cross our border.

Biden and the Nazi party stupidly opened gaps in the wall, ended stay in Mexico, and sent an invitation to the entire third world to invade America. The result is the child detention center at 1700% of capacity as the third world responded to the invitation by the Nazi party.

The humanitarian crisis was created by your Reich.

OH, and the Biden amnesty is irrefutable, the Reich is seeking to utterly destroy this nation. Your filthy Nazi party intends to swamp us and destroy the American identity.

Humanitarian? :eek:

Under Trump we had a humanitarian solution. The walls and the stay in Mexico policy dramatically lowered the number of illegal aliens attempting to cross our border.

Biden and the Nazi party stupidly opened gaps in the wall, ended stay in Mexico, and sent an invitation to the entire third world to invade America. The result is the child detention center at 1700% of capacity as the third world responded to the invitation by the Nazi party.

The humanitarian crisis was created by your Reich.

OH, and the Biden amnesty is irrefutable, the Reich is seeking to utterly destroy this nation. Your filthy Nazi party intends to swamp us and destroy the American identity.
Can you show the stats of the last 10 years of border crossings so i can see what you’re talking about?

if you could ever get away from your publishing stations...there is real news in AMERICA....and camera footage

if you could ever get away from your publishing stations...there is real news in AMERICA....and camera footage
That’s amazing!! Please do share

Forum List

Back