🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrats white man problem

And....we are back to your state of denial. You bunch of dumb asses got obliterated in 2010 in the House, then you lost the Senate, with a black man in the White House no less, then Trump kicked your ass and still you choose to delude yourselves its hilarious.

Uh, guys, 2010, you didn't take the Senate... you lost ground in 2012 and 2016 in Congress as well.... 2018 and 2020, you'll lose more ground.

But the gibber problem you guys have.

Whites were 77% of the electorate in 2008
74% in 2012
72% in 2010

And....we are back to your state of denial. You bunch of dumb asses got obliterated in 2010 in the House, then you lost the Senate, with a black man in the White House no less, then Trump kicked your ass and still you choose to delude yourselves its hilarious.

Uh, guys, 2010, you didn't take the Senate... you lost ground in 2012 and 2016 in Congress as well.... 2018 and 2020, you'll lose more ground.

But the gibber problem you guys have.

Whites were 77% of the electorate in 2008
74% in 2012
72% in 2010

Oh God the irony that you even dared speak of reading comprehension a few posts ago. :auiqs.jpg:

They can't count on working-class white Democrats to stay stupid and poor, so they're bringing in millions of poor brown people to replace the white voters that are abandoning them.

Naw, man, we can't count on working class whites to vote in their own interests, so we just aren't going to waste that much time on them.

That boat really sailed in 1976, when 52% of whites STILL voted for Jerry Ford after he plunged us into a recession, Pardoned Tricky Dick and made most of their saving worthless through hyper-inflation.

They can't count on working-class white Democrats to stay stupid and poor, so they're bringing in millions of poor brown people to replace the white voters that are abandoning them.

Naw, man, we can't count on working class whites to vote in their own interests, so we just aren't going to waste that much time on them.

That boat really sailed in 1976, when 52% of whites STILL voted for Jerry Ford after he plunged us into a recession, Pardoned Tricky Dick and made most of their saving worthless through hyper-inflation.

we can't count on working class whites”
SO TRUE...working class whites will always vote in favor of decency, american pride, patriotism, constitutional adherence, Americans First...etc...you know, all those things that Mexicrats are totally against.

SO TRUE...working class whites will always vote in favor of decency, american pride, patriotism, constitutional adherence, Americans First...etc...you know, all those things that Mexicrats are totally against.

again, if you are voting to let rich people screw you so you can be a little ahead of Mexicans with a better work ethic than you have, you are probably missing the point.

again, if you are voting to let rich people screw you so you can be a little ahead of Mexicans with a better work ethic than you have, you are probably missing the point.

Why do you assume Mexicans have a "better work ethic"?

Looking increasingly racist all the time, buddy.

What are voting their own interests? You mean voting for a party that's doing everything they can to make those white working class people a minority in their own country?

If they didn't, you wouldn't feel threatened by them.

It has never had anything to do with feeling “threatened”. Good, decent, productive people do not prefer to live among indecent, poor, taxpayer dependent, dirty thirdworlders...indecent people never understand this basic principle...you won’t get it.

Who said I feel threatened by them? What are you talking about?

I guess you join my list o'racists, which includes such prestigious names as Brokeloser, IM2, and Steve McGarrett. Congrats.

Everyone, stop responding to this racist loser. Not worth your time, effort, or energy.

I guess you join my list o'racists, which includes such prestigious names as Brokeloser, IM2, and Steve McGarrett. Congrats.

Everyone, stop responding to this racist loser. Not worth your time, effort, or energy.

I made your list...AWESOME!

You certainly earned your place.

You certainly earned your place.

Thanks...much appreciated.
I take great pride in having the courage to speak the candid truth about various topics that may expose faults, defects, shortcomings and common denominators among X ethnicity.
We have plenty of programmed scared pussies that are terrified of being called a racist...I won’t be one of them.

What are voting their own interests? You mean voting for a party that's doing everything they can to make those white working class people a minority in their own country?

Again, guy, you work on the assumption that the One percent have the same interest you do because they have the same skin tone.

You are kind of like the dumb inbred southerners who didn't own slaves, but died by the thousands so a few rich people could keep owning them.

It has never had anything to do with feeling “threatened”. Good, decent, productive people do not prefer to live among indecent, poor, taxpayer dependent, dirty thirdworlders...indecent people never understand this basic principle...you won’t get it.

You know, I've rented to both Mexicans and dumb ass inbred white trash.

The Mexicans were very nice people who paid their rent on time, kept their place clean,etc.

The dumb white trash were pretty much awful slobs who pulled a midnight move on me after littering my yard with trash.

Forum List

Back