🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrats white man problem

What exactly is the American way of life?
Most people just want an even playing field. Some go a little too far in their pursuit of it. Others are actually the insidious weasels that you seem to believe they all are, but most people who care about these things just want fairness. And let's face it; white guys have had it better than everyone else for quite a long time, possibly with the exception of the last few decades, where I think it has pretty much evened out (in terms of equal opportunity).

You went off the deep end long ago.

Me and my kind are who you'll deal with if you ignore more "reasonable" requests to end your attacks on the American way of life. Turn the schools back into places a child can learn the truth and be proud to be whatever color they are and to be an American. Turn the media back into truth-tellers instead of propaganda arms of the Ratocrats. Get the fuck off welfare and earn a living and raise your children to believe in God and do the right thing always. We're ready to hang every fucking one of you so you best be quick in telling the others who's in the treeline if they don't heed our warnings.
QUOTE) What exactly is the American way of life?
Fuck over minorities and steal what you can't rob.

Cool series of words...
How exactly does one “fuck over minorities”?
Last I checked...minorities were being spoon fed by Caucasians...no?
AND
What’s being robbed and stolen?

Police Violence Takes Most Years of Life from People of Color and Youth

LOL you are in denial, Trump won the blue states PA, MI, and WI hello.

What does that have to with what I wrote.

did you need someone to explain the big words to you.

Here's a simple version. Trump didn't cross 50% in any of those states.

White Guilt.

Too funny.

Naw, funny is a pretend "Hispanic" sucking up to people who would deport his ass in a heartbeat.

Oh bullshit.
Very few people owned slaves.

I think you are a little confused. Very few people owned slaves, but you didn't have to own a slave to benefit from slave labor.

Who do you think made the clothes you are wearing right now?

White Guilt.

Too funny.

Naw, funny is a pretend "Hispanic" sucking up to people who would deport his ass in a heartbeat.

Oh bullshit.

I think you are a little confused. Very few people owned slaves, but you didn't have to own a slave to benefit from slave labor.

I have some old sweatshirts but nothing from 1864.

White Guilt.

Too funny.

Oh bullshit.

Your manifesto did not explain how Trump charged into blue state blue collar Dem territory and kicked Hillary's ass.

I have some old sweatshirts but nothing from 1864.

do you have to do special exercises to remain as stupid as you are?

Your manifesto did not explain how Trump charged into blue state blue collar Dem territory and kicked Hillary's ass.

Um, yes, it did. I'm sorry you lack reasoning and comprehension skills.

Trump got no more votes in those states than Romney did 4 years earlier. He didn't cross 50% in any of those states.

What happened was that a lot of those folks who voted for Obama voted for Johnson and Stein, probably because they saw polls that said Hillary had this in the bag.

Trump didn't move the needle. He got LESS of a percentage of the vote in those states compared to Romney, LESS compared to Romney nationwide, and even LESS of the White vote.

What made the difference is that third party candidates sapped away Hillary's advantage. Probably because those people thought they could do a protest vote because the Media was all telling them Hillary had this in the bag.

It's why I think it's laughable when Tio Tomas Mac tells us we need to suck up to white people more rather than wait for them to eventually decline in influence.

These people have been stupid for 40 years, they aren't going to get smarter now.

He was the one that brought up the issues. EVERYONE else was comfortable with the status quo.

Trump ran on changing those policies that have been responsible for the stagnation of the middle class, and won, despite the Establishment doing all they could to stop him.

What does that say about the republican voter?

That you are stupid as fuck that you keep voting for these rich guys who screw you?

And how many poor guys did you vote for the last several elections?

White Guilt.

Too funny.

Oh bullshit.

Not nearly as good as Hillary kicked Hillary's ass.

Most people just want an even playing field. Some go a little too far in their pursuit of it. Others are actually the insidious weasels that you seem to believe they all are, but most people who care about these things just want fairness. And let's face it; white guys have had it better than everyone else for quite a long time, possibly with the exception of the last few decades, where I think it has pretty much evened out (in terms of equal opportunity).

Me and my kind are who you'll deal with if you ignore more "reasonable" requests to end your attacks on the American way of life. Turn the schools back into places a child can learn the truth and be proud to be whatever color they are and to be an American. Turn the media back into truth-tellers instead of propaganda arms of the Ratocrats. Get the fuck off welfare and earn a living and raise your children to believe in God and do the right thing always. We're ready to hang every fucking one of you so you best be quick in telling the others who's in the treeline if they don't heed our warnings.

Cool series of words...
AND

Hmmm...so some are ‘held back’ and only able to make it to President Of The United States while others are victims of that pesky little thing we call law and order. Weird huh?
I’m sure low iQ, and an inherent inability to make good decisions has nothing to do with it...I’m sure Blacks themselves aren’t to blame...shit, all their actions are still controlled by plantation owners...they don’t perpetuate any of their own problems.

Cool series of words...
AND

Hmmm...so some are ‘held back’ and only able to make it to President Of The United States while others are victims of that pesky little thing we call law and order. Weird huh?
I’m sure low iQ, and an inherent inability to make good decisions has nothing to do with it...I’m sure Blacks themselves aren’t to blame...shit, all their actions are still controlled by plantation owners...they don’t perpetuate any of their own problems.
White Woman Calls Cops on Black Family for Having BBQ in Park

As a left leaning Independent, I tend to vote Democrat more than Republican, but it's high time the Democrats face a very unpleasant issue:

From the 40's to the 80's, my father was a working class, blue collar, pro union Democrat. The kind of guy the Democratic lawmakers could count on for their vote. Enter the Reagan revolution, and the landscape began to change. Democratic strategists began to take guys like my father for granted. Democrats began their feminist friendly, gay friendly, immigrant friendly, entitlement friendly, minority friendly march to the present day. Reaching out to these groups is all well and good up to a point, but in doing so, the Democratic party has allowed their once strong core of support to drift away. Today the working class white male feels like little more than an afterthought in the Democratic party. Democratic lawmakers and strategists had better find a way to reverse this exodus, or their problems will only get worse.

The math is clear: Democrats need to win more working-class white votes

i was born and raised a Democrat came from a long line of democrats

the party has become so distorted that just about everyone in the family has left the party

we have one brother who is almost as much as leftist whackadoo as you see here on this board

he has remained loyal --LOL

he has mostly "de friended" the whole family from face book cause of Trump --LOL

Cool series of words...
AND

White Woman Calls Cops on Black Family for Having BBQ in Park

BREAKING NEWS....THIS JUST IN!
Blacks are more likely to commit crime, more likely to be violent, more likely to be up to no good.
I know, I know....You love statistics, you’re a stat whore with EVERYTHING but stats related to ethnicity...haha

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

You miss the point entirely. THey WERE able to get White People to work for those wages. Except the white people they got were the biggest losers in the world. Drug addicts who couldn't get real jobs.

And they did a shitty job, from what I heard. Nothing but complaints about how these kits were missing components or were packed half-ass.

Because they didn't pay for quality help. That's the point. Foreigners undercut American wages for good workers so they opted for low wages paid to foreigners. If those people were not here, the companies would have no choice but to pay competent American workers which would cost them more money, but provide jobs for Americans.

Guy, if anything was truly "Orwellian", it is when the South did the whole "Lost Cause" revisionism where the Civil War wasn't about slavery and the guys who lost the war became heroes. Sorry you don't get that. Now we are tearing down their statues because you don't give statues to racist traitors.

No, they are tearing down the statues to help erase history. Sorry, but those people are our history. Slavery back then was as common as people owning a pet today. But you acknowledge that instead of trying to erase if off the books as if it never happened. And yes, it's very Orwellian. Pretend what happened hundreds of years ago never happened, and pretend those people never existed.

The problem with showing 'Strength' when you don't really have that, is eventually someone calls your bluff. In case you missed the last 17 years in the Middle East. You know, where we have less influence now than we did in 2001 because we couldn't subdue two third world basket case countries.

Being a bully who gets a bloody nose is not "Strength", buddy.

We are the strongest country in the world. But in our past, we allowed other countries to push us around in fear of confronting our problems. Bozo ears allowed 8 years of nuclear advancement in NK. He pulled our people out of Iraq and handed it over to ISIS. All it took was just a little over a year of REAL leadership, and ISIS is out of Iraq. NK not only quit shooting off rockets, but agreed to denuclearization. So worried is Dung that just to show good faith, he released our American hostages; something Hussein paid billions for in a similar deal with Iran.

Trump is showing the world he can be tough and fair at the same time.

No, just want you guys to stop pretending it's all fine... because it isn't. Something really bad is on the horizon...

Yes, there is something bad on the horizon, so what do you want to do about it? You can't stop progress even if it involves major disadvantages is other areas. We didn't stop email because of what would happen to the mail carriers. We didn't stop the automobile because of what would happen to the horse shoe guy. We didn't stop refrigerators because of what would happen to the ice man. We didn't stop construction equipment manufacturers because of what would happen to the ditch digger. We didn't stop cell phones because of what would happen to landline companies.

And we can't stop online transactions because of what's going to happen to brick and mortar stores.

As a left leaning Independent, I tend to vote Democrat more than Republican, but it's high time the Democrats face a very unpleasant issue:

From the 40's to the 80's, my father was a working class, blue collar, pro union Democrat. The kind of guy the Democratic lawmakers could count on for their vote. Enter the Reagan revolution, and the landscape began to change. Democratic strategists began to take guys like my father for granted. Democrats began their feminist friendly, gay friendly, immigrant friendly, entitlement friendly, minority friendly march to the present day. Reaching out to these groups is all well and good up to a point, but in doing so, the Democratic party has allowed their once strong core of support to drift away. Today the working class white male feels like little more than an afterthought in the Democratic party. Democratic lawmakers and strategists had better find a way to reverse this exodus, or their problems will only get worse.

the party has become so distorted that just about everyone in the family has left the party

we have one brother who is almost as much as leftist whackadoo as you see here on this board

he has mostly "de friended" the whole family from face book cause of Trump --LOL

They are sensitive people, aren't they?

They are sensitive people, aren't they?
yes plus they do not like to be corrected --LOL

Cool series of words...
AND

Don't you just love calculator tricks? Oh, and creative titles too.

What your link said is that whites get killed by police just as much as blacks, except black suspects are usually younger. So what's this supposed to prove?

What the article should be titled is BLACKS TAKE MOST YEARS FROM THEIR LIVES BY FIGHTING WITH POLICE.

I literally don’t know a single, legitimate, stand-up, positive contributing person who votes for or associates with the Democratic party anymore.
Nobody ‘normal’ fits in these days...one must be an illegal / barely legal, a pole puffer, a tranny, a total whack-job or a complete bottom feeder to vote Democrat these days.

Forum List

Back