The devastation of the sequester caught on camera!

Obama doesn't send out invitations for these parties at the White House. People just show up. He has not control over who comes over. Poor guy just wants to sit in down on his couch and watch a little TV after a long hard day of planning how to create new jobs and get the economy back on track. Poor guy is just misunderstood.

And Lincoln entertained in the White House during the Civil War....My god how short-sighted and venomous the right is. When was the last time the Obamas had a fete at the White House? Anyone care to find that factoid and post it here?

You ready to scream "uncle yet"? :lol:

April 1st....just a couple of days after St. Patrick's day big bash another party.

The next bash was the traditional Easter Egg Roll party; 30,000 people attended.

Yes you are reading those freaking zeros correctly. :) Right from the WH website.

On April 1, the First Family hosted the 135th annual White House Easter Egg Roll.

This year, more than 30,000 people from all 50 states joined us on the South Lawn for games, stories, and, of course, the traditional egg roll.

Easter Egg Roll | The White House

p040113ps-0435.jpg

Obama doesn't send out invitations for these parties at the White House. People just show up. He has not control over who comes over. Poor guy just wants to sit in down on his couch and watch a little TV after a long hard day of planning how to create new jobs and get the economy back on track. Poor guy is just misunderstood.

And Lincoln entertained in the White House during the Civil War....My god how short-sighted and venomous the right is. When was the last time the Obamas had a fete at the White House? Anyone care to find that factoid and post it here?

You ready to scream "uncle yet"? :lol:

April 1st....just a couple of days after St. Patrick's day big bash another party.

The next bash was the traditional Easter Egg Roll party; 30,000 people attended.

Yes you are reading those freaking zeros correctly. :) Right from the WH website.

On April 1, the First Family hosted the 135th annual White House Easter Egg Roll.

This year, more than 30,000 people from all 50 states joined us on the South Lawn for games, stories, and, of course, the traditional egg roll.

Easter Egg Roll | The White House

p040113ps-0435.jpg

"Sorry, kids the Sequester ate the Easter eggs. repeat after me, Boooooooooooooosh. We hates him!"

I really hate to break this news to you guys, but the White House does not determine where the cuts come from. All appropriations and spending originate from the House of Representatives. There are a lot of people out there that will believe that Obama or his administration are responsible for where these cuts take place, but that just isn't true. I know it sounds so good to blame Obama for everything, because that is what you guys like to do. Unfortunately it is not reality, and we know you guys have a problem dealing with reality.

I'm sure you felt the same way when Bush was president. :eusa_hand:

I think you should check the numbers and see how many days Bush spent on his ranch in Texas. (490....Almost a year and a half alone in Crawford.) No one on the right complained.

IT WAS HIS HOME!

Do you work from HOME and do you count that as "vacation"???

How many days has Obama "vacationed" at his home in Chicago?
How much did it cost in hotel bills, lodging for Secret service at Bush's Crawford home? They had a permanent facility that was NO where the costs of a hotel.
There was NO entourage of cars blocking traffic in Crawford as there has been in Aspen, in Hawaii, in Florida.. everyone at Obama's beck and call and OUR expense!

Bush was at his HOME working from his HOME! Please tell me when Bush went to Aspen, to hawaii, etc. for VACATIONS???

God forbid anyone interrupting Bammy's back swing with a 9/11 report.

Forum List

Back