The devastation of the sequester caught on camera!

I really hate to break this news to you guys, but the White House does not determine where the cuts come from. All appropriations and spending originate from the House of Representatives. There are a lot of people out there that will believe that Obama or his administration are responsible for where these cuts take place, but that just isn't true. I know it sounds so good to blame Obama for everything, because that is what you guys like to do. Unfortunately it is not reality, and we know you guys have a problem dealing with reality.

I'm sure you felt the same way when Bush was president. :eusa_hand:

I think you should check the numbers and see how many days Bush spent on his ranch in Texas. (490....Almost a year and a half alone in Crawford.) No one on the right complained.

Tsk, tsk, tsk....golly how much more money has the Boy King spent on his families "vacations" than Bush?

I really hate to break this news to you guys, but the White House does not determine where the cuts come from. All appropriations and spending originate from the House of Representatives. There are a lot of people out there that will believe that Obama or his administration are responsible for where these cuts take place, but that just isn't true. I know it sounds so good to blame Obama for everything, because that is what you guys like to do. Unfortunately it is not reality, and we know you guys have a problem dealing with reality.

I think you should check the numbers and see how many days Bush spent on his ranch in Texas. (490....Almost a year and a half alone in Crawford.) No one on the right complained.

Obama doesn't send out invitations for these parties at the White House. People just show up. He has not control over who comes over. Poor guy just wants to sit in down on his couch and watch a little TV after a long hard day of planning how to create new jobs and get the economy back on track. Poor guy is just misunderstood.

And Lincoln entertained in the White House during the Civil War....My god how short-sighted and venomous the right is. When was the last time the Obamas had a fete at the White House? Anyone care to find that factoid and post it here?

Obama busts out his best 'dad dancing':
President gets down in front of daughters at lavish White House soul concert (before getting serenaded with Michelle by Justin Timberlake)

article-2306650-19382DC6000005DC-324_636x437.jpg

Home | Mail Online

Tsk, tsk, tsk....golly how much more money has the Boy King spent on his families "vacations" than Bush?

Another fact for the data-challenged: Bush spent the same amount of vacation time at Camp David: 487. So a total of almost 1000 days fucking off while troops died in Iraq. But you jerks never complained.

Entitled Royalty. But hey, that's supposedly what most Americans want. So it is what it is.

Again from scrolling through these posts, the far right wingnuts just don't care for facts or hard data. American history started in February 2009 for you morons.

Again from scrolling through these posts, the far right wingnuts just don't care for facts or hard data. American history started in February 2009 for you morons.

It really pissed me off when Bush partied during sequestration and when he lavishly vacationed while millions of Americans had barely enough money to pay their bills.....

Wait...........

It really pissed me off when Bush partied during sequestration and when he lavishly vacationed while millions of Americans had barely enough money to pay their bills.....

Wait...........

:clap2::clap2:

Obama doesn't send out invitations for these parties at the White House. People just show up. He has not control over who comes over. Poor guy just wants to sit in down on his couch and watch a little TV after a long hard day of planning how to create new jobs and get the economy back on track. Poor guy is just misunderstood.

And Lincoln entertained in the White House during the Civil War....My god how short-sighted and venomous the right is. When was the last time the Obamas had a fete at the White House? Anyone care to find that factoid and post it here?

Booooooooooooooooooooooosh? Now Lincoln??????????????????????????????????????

:lol:

Another fact for the data-challenged: Bush spent the same amount of vacation time at Camp David: 487. So a total of almost 1000 days fucking off while troops died in Iraq. But you jerks never complained.

Bush went to his house, which he had it set up just like if he was in Washington. Obama chooses to go around the world. Also tell me how many morning briefings did Obama miss right before Bengali?

(smile) What a nice young man you must be ;)

Of course it is SO much more expensive to fly to Texas than ANYWHERE else in the world.

Grow up junior.

How much? You obviously know, right? Or are you just full of shit instead of facts?

Last edited:

Bush spent most of his vacation time at his ranch clearing brush, cutting wood which is actual work.

Just a few from an article written last year. Doesn't include this years lavish and extravagant parties. This barely scratches the surface of their "royal" lifestyle.

Just three months ago, on Nov. 11, the Obamas summoned a group of country music greats into the White House to perform for them.

Last May, they sat for a poetry reading – including a recitation by the controversial rap artist Common.

And in February 2011, the Obamas were treated to a show by the surviving stars of the Motown era.

Obamas march in the Blue RoomPerformances in earlier years staged for the Obamas have included a tribute to Paul McCartney – where the former Mop Top derided George W. Bush as an idiot - a festival of Latino music, a “salute to Broadway,” a jazz concert, a “music of the civil rights movement” event, a classical music concert, and a “dance tribute” to ballet artist Judith Jamison.

The Obamas have also held a series of bashes this year, starting with a Super Bowl party last February that feature a variety of fattening treats well off the “Let’s Move” diet.

May 5 called for a reception celebrating Cinco de Mayo, where Obama warned, “You do not want to be between Michelle and a tamale.”

A White House Fourth of July barbecue for hundreds of troops and their families was a commendable affair.

But of course it was followed by a lavish display of self indulgence in Chicago the following month, when the president hosted an Aug. 3 birthday bash/fundraiser where attendees paid up to $35,800 and were treated to the sight of stars like Jennifer Hudson and Herbie Hancock serenading Obama.

Obama then traveled back to Washington for a private affair on his birthday, Aug. 4, where A-List stars like Charles Barkley, Chris Rock, Jay-Z and Tom Hanks showed up to fete Obama in the Rose Garden.

A White House Halloween party was thrown in October for kids of the troops, this time without a repeat of he 2009 Halloween party appearance by Johnny Depp.

At the Obama White House, the Party Never Stops | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

St. Patrick's day. :eusa_angel: Less than a month ago.

Sequester or No, St. Patrick’s Day Party Rolls On at White House

by Keith Koffler on March 19, 2013, 8:15 am

Layoffs and furloughs are in store, delays at airports are on the way, and tours of the White House are cancelled, but the White House has found the money for a full day of St Patrick’s celebrations today honoring a minor U.S. ally but a major U.S. voting bloc.

The festival of everything Irish culminates in a lavish East Room party tonight that will no doubt be watched over carefully by some of the same Secret Service agents unable to conduct White House tours, lest the inevitable imbibing get out hand.

Tonight’s party will be hosted by President Obama and Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny, who will, as is the custom, present Obama with a bowl teeming with Irish shamrocks.

While few other details about this evening’s event have been released, last year’s East Room bash featured “hundreds of guests” and “was complete with flowing drinks,” according to the website Obama Foodorama.

Sequester or No, St. Patrick?s Day Party Rolls On at White House | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

White-House-Green-Fountain.jpg

Last edited:

Bush spent most of his vacation time at his ranch clearing brush, cutting wood which is actual work.

OMG, did you really just say that? Wow, cost effective.

The obamas are certainly not the "lead by example" kind of people, though, are they. They still spend like drunken sailors on shore leave, using our tax money, or course.

Just imagine all these women represent the American taxpayer, obama is the king, boy are we screwed:
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...&c=3&sigr=11avos035&age=0&fr=yfp-t-900-s&tt=b

Last edited:
Pop open a cold one and watch a little TV is all he wants. All the poor guy does is work, work, work. I feel sorry for Obama.

LOL...the Boy King could actually BE a leader and cut any of this frivolous shit he wanted too.

No multi million dollar vacations, none of this stupid party shit in the WH...but he is like every other lib, do as I say, not as I do.

He disgusts me.

Why should he or Queen Mooshell give up anything, they won, don't ever forget.

Forum List

Back