The Devil and Barack Obama

Crackerjaxon

Nov 12, 2012
Oh my. Let the bashing begin....

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol's 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

Read more: Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama? | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is a good reason they look alike. It's like Clark Kent and Superman. Have you ever noticed that Satan and Obama are never at the same place at the same time? :eusa_whistle:

$Obama.JPG

Last edited:
Sometimes God exhibits Himself in the most unlikely of places. Unless the casting director set out to find an obama look alike, it would take a remarkable set of circumstances for someone who looks that much like obama to get the part.

Then there is the artist who applied the make up. Was there a photo of obama there to guide the artist's hand? Or did the artist have an idea that this is the face of satan?

Why does the right think this is some sign?

Its a sign that the director of the film is a wealthy republican

Funny the right wing made the producers of "Game of Thrones" apologize when they saw that a decapitated head looked like President George W. Bush.

Now..they are filled with glee.

Gotta wonder..

Well not really. :eusa_whistle:
What was fair for left wing producer of "Game of Thrones" seems fair for Bible producers.
Except I think using Obama likeness as the Devil is totally 100% wrong depictionwise.
Obama-likeness was too dark. Too unattractive. And that is counter to the Bible's depiction of "Lucifer" (Latin means "light") as Lucifer was very pleasant to
look at and said all the right things to get people to do wrong!

Obama is the same. He is good looking. Says all the right things for the wrong reasons!
And Obama LIKE LUCIFER has told us that well in Obama's OWN WORDS in his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

OBAMA knew he could fool some of the fools. But he also was counting on the ignorance of voters who had no knowledge of how totally unqualified he was but Obama knew! He knew these same ignorant fools would never want to be thought as racists! Hell I don't want to be thought as racist!
But there will be people who after reading this will call me that!

Obama is Lucifer in demeanor, manner of treating people i.e. tricks, tactics... LIES..
Remember Obama/Lucifer told us
"Obama has said:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."
Yet how come these same people are seeing their employers dropping health-care plans?

Well considering the left has portrayed Obama as Christ; I see no problem with now portraying him as Lucifer.

:lol:

Hey and with all the depictions that the left made of Bush as the Devil. What's good for the goose is good for the gander after all.

devil_bush.jpg

Do you need any more proof that Obama's the Anti Christ? Somebody call Alex Jones.

Well considering the left has portrayed Obama as Christ; I see no problem with now portraying him as Lucifer.

:lol:

Hey and with all the depictions that the left made of Bush as the Devil. What's good for the goose is good for the gander after all.

devil_bush.jpg

Supposedly jaded, objective,hardened professional journalists are suppose to be that way...according to stereotype..BUT..

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But when it comes to Obama this same Bush Bashing Editor of NewsWeek.... Evan Thomas calls Obama god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Forum List

Back