The Diference between Republicans and Democrats again is...

People are slowly coming to realize that the Republican Party is every bit as evil and Statist as the Dems

We had Dubya and a Republican Congress and instead of moving toward free enterprise and liberty we got Democrat solutions and then a successful terrorist attack just to keep us distracted.

I didnt want to believe it, but its fairly obvious that there's no way a bunch pf sheepfuckers living in caves in Pashtun planned and executed 911 without a HUGE assist from our government. We were coming into an era of declining Federal spending, peace and prosperity and Voila we're off to war against some vague, faraway enemy

The Democrats have been body snatched by the Communists and want nothing less than to Detroitfy the entire USA

you know when one reads your post one has to feel sorry for you ... how can one person be soooooooooooooooooo ignorant ... but then again you're repub-lie-tard who keep proving to us day in and day out how stupid they can be

how does the Democrat Ass taste Billy?.....hey is that david spade in your avi?....

People are slowly coming to realize that the Republican Party is every bit as evil and Statist as the Dems

We had Dubya and a Republican Congress and instead of moving toward free enterprise and liberty we got Democrat solutions and then a successful terrorist attack just to keep us distracted.

I didnt want to believe it, but its fairly obvious that there's no way a bunch pf sheepfuckers living in caves in Pashtun planned and executed 911 without a HUGE assist from our government. We were coming into an era of declining Federal spending, peace and prosperity and Voila we're off to war against some vague, faraway enemy

The Democrats have been body snatched by the Communists and want nothing less than to Detroitfy the entire USA

Bingo, the whole thing needs a major reset.

what we need is more dems/liberals less stupid rep-lie-tards ... that way we can educate more people and have less stupid republicans voting ... less repub-lie-tards wreacking the country

yea then we can have 50 States like the current version of my State....

There are major differences between the two parties. Your thread is one of the Big Lies proffered by the Libertarian Movement as they continue to struggle to win even one national election.

Consider the votes on the The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
W added prescription drug to the Medicare welfare program and did zero to free the medical industry from the oppressive government control which is destroying it. The Democrats just wanted to speed up the destruction of our healthcare system. You showed nothing that the two parties actually disagreed on.

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, where zero Republicans voted no.

Um...this agrees with me....

Methinks you're smoking crack.

Republican W came in to fix Slick Willy's spending orgy and then spent us into the ground, including adding a prescription drug welfare benefit to greatly expand Medicare and he raised Social Security taxes through the roof.

But W was getting us into all these military conflicts and Obama came in to fix that, so he finished Iraq according to W's timeline, expanded Afghanistan and has gotten us into more wars like Libya and now he's trying to get us into Syria.

I can't remember, what's the difference between both your pathetic parties again?

What's funnier is how you tell me I'm throwing my vote away by not voting for either of you. When you figure out how you're different, let me know.

seems you're a tad bit deranged ...
now for the difference ...
republicans will try their best to take every dime you have ... they will steel your retirement... they will take your health care away from you .... they will go war only to serve their corporate bosses needs ... while telling you this is the patriotic thing to do ... and lie about why you are going to war ....

democrats will make sure republicans give the money back they stole from you forcing them republicans to be fair .... Dems will give you a health care plan that doesn't cost you through the nose ... and dems will only go to war when evil is really challenging your way of life and not lie to you about it ...

You know it hasn't always been that way, but the worst of America has gravitated to the Republican Party.

For instance, the KKK may have started with the Democrats, but they have their own home now.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

and the rest of the crap gravitated to the Democrats.....hence you have the Far Right and Left.....so whats the difference?....

Pubs have been a disaster for the country and the world for 40 years, pander to the rich and slowly ruin the non rich, and distract the dupes and the country with the biggest BS propaganda machine in our history by far. A disgrace.

Without Pub obstruction and BS crises, we could have been out of the Pub Great World Recession by now. The debt ceiling crisis!!, the ensuing sequester, and the failure to pass a typical jobs/infrastructure act have cost 1% in growth for a year each.

geezus.....:eusa_shifty:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Republican W came in to fix Slick Willy's spending orgy and then spent us into the ground, including adding a prescription drug welfare benefit to greatly expand Medicare and he raised Social Security taxes through the roof.

But W was getting us into all these military conflicts and Obama came in to fix that, so he finished Iraq according to W's timeline, expanded Afghanistan and has gotten us into more wars like Libya and now he's trying to get us into Syria.

I can't remember, what's the difference between both your pathetic parties again?

What's funnier is how you tell me I'm throwing my vote away by not voting for either of you. When you figure out how you're different, let me know.

The difference between the two parties is which of your rights they want to remove first. Their goal is the same... control of the masses. The difference is how they get there.

Immie

If its really that bad then we all need to just concede defeat and declare ourselves government serfs.

Personally I am not ready to concede. we can still take this country back from the marxist collectivists, but its not going to be easy, when half of the population is sucking the govt tit its hard to get them to think.

its hard to get people to think when so many cant see past what their fucking parties are telling them.....dont question....just do....yea we have lots of them here....

# 87- He meant yes, obviously.

Frankie learn how to use the quote function.....or say the posters fucking name.....

You're asking him to do something which requires that he rub two brain cells together in order to accomplish. He lacks the requisite amount of brain cells to do so.

for a guy who "claims' he has a Masters he sure as hell doesn't express himself like he does....with all his abbreviations and code words now you know why i say you need a Decoder Ring.....

^^^^too stupid to merit a reply. debt when obama came into office 10 trillion, debt today 17 trillion.
name one bill moron that obama passed that caused any debt ??? I mean, with all your so-called brilliance ... you should be able to point us out one that caused 7 trillion dollars of debt ... i mean you're sooooooooooo sure of your self... please enlighten us all here oh wise one ... whaaaaaaaaaaaat yopu just cant seem to show us one???? why's that moron???

Every CR that he has signed has increased the debt. Since the incompetent Reid has not allowed a single budget bill on the floor of the senate for 5 years, they have operated the govt on continuous CR's, and Obozo has signed every one of them.

The govt has spent at least 1 trillion more than it took in during each of obama's years. The 7 trillion in new debt is all on him.

If he cared about the debt he would have refused to sign any CR that was in deficit. But he doesn't give a shit about the future of this country. He is accomplishing his goal of punishing the USA for its "greed and slavery".

You see what they do don't you, where as he asked you what bill had Obama signed that added to the debt in response to your post, as if you could not find one thing on Obama himself, and I mean no matter how hard you look, and in no way that you try will you find one or so he thinks, because (Obama's just to slick for anything to stick to him in his mind), so otherwise instead of him (billyrock) asking the question to you that would possibly link it back to the whole party, he chose singular Obama as in the buck stops there, and that he Obama is squeaky clean, and so there is no worry in the party being revealed or implicated in anything as long as Obama is their front man.

If you would have asked him how is the demo-crash-it party been running things lately as a whole, he would have still jumped on this nothing sticks to Obama tactic, and he would have used just Obama as a shield just like the whole demo-crash-it party is doing when ever questions are asked of them as a whole.

Obama could be one of the biggest fall guy's ever it seems, where as every thing is just dumped on him, uh haven't you noticed ? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
One wants to take away your abortion rights and the other wants to take away you right to bear arms

NO ONE has proposed taking away anyone's right to bear arms. That is typical right wing bullshit.

you sure?......you had better talk to some of your buddies here who think banning guns is a great idea....

I am not talking about anecdotal opinions on a message board. I am talking about proposed legislation.

When the right opposed universal background checks I lost all respect for them. I now see them as the enemy of the people and accessories to murder.

I didn't say that, YOU did.

Universal background checks, a no fucking brainer. But you right wingers have no brains.

And late term abortion regulations are a fucking no brainier but then again; liberals have no brain…

The majority of liberals have never had a problem with banning late term abortions and abiding by the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade, which halts the option of an abortions once viability is reached. But the right continues to call liberals baby killers, while they murder abortion doctors, fire bomb clinics and harass medical personnel who work at abortion clinics.

But it all fits in when you consider the right will even go as far as protecting murderers, felons and wife beaters from having to be inconvenienced by passing a background check.

So, you try and defend asinine positions by pointing to the middle and then run to the EXTREME right of the right to paint the entire other side with a broad brush again.

Your hackery is obvious.

The Despotcrats take away your economic liberties.

The Repugnatcans take away your civil liberties.

However, both parties continue the trends of the previous party in power, neither party reverses the damage done by the other. I'm pretty sure the NSA has been functioning hard core since 2004

The NSA has been "functioning hardcore" since 1952.

The only thing that's changed is the technology.

The Despotcrats take away your economic liberties.

The Repugnatcans take away your civil liberties.

However, both parties continue the trends of the previous party in power, neither party reverses the damage done by the other. I'm pretty sure the NSA has been functioning hard core since 2004

The NSA has been "functioning hardcore" since 1952.

The only thing that's changed is the technology.

That is completely false and you know it. There is a HUGE difference in the level of surveillance that is allowed now compared to 50 years ago. Back then they also had the ability to tap your phones but not without a warrant. Not really so now. The PA changed a LOT. Obama has simply taken that path and walked down it.

More proof for the OP though. Here we have the ‘authoritarian’ right setting up something that should be expected – increased police powers with ever shrinking judicial oversight. The problem is that the left that claims to trumpet the right of privacy has somehow reauthorized the exact same authoritarian BS and then expanded its capabilities. Yup, that ‘difference’ is looking smaller and smaller by the post.

NO ONE has proposed taking away anyone's right to bear arms. That is typical right wing bullshit.

you sure?......you had better talk to some of your buddies here who think banning guns is a great idea....

I am not talking about anecdotal opinions on a message board. I am talking about proposed legislation.

When the right opposed universal background checks I lost all respect for them. I now see them as the enemy of the people and accessories to murder.

You often accuse those on the right of being extreme, but yet you accuse them of being accessories to murder. When you propose something such as "Universal Background Checks" you propose something that has no limit to its scope. Just how far will our government take this new program? Of course, you folks don't consider the ramifications of your fantastical imaginings on gun control, now do you? But then again, your whole gun control thing failed in Chicago, if I recall. When you suggest something like this, you open the American citizenry to a multitude of constitutional violations, namely of the 2nd and 4th Amendments.

I still don't understand why you call us extreme, considering the liberal views on abortion. Frankly, you have no room to speak on murder, given that you probably advocate the wanton slaughter of innocent children in the womb for the sake of a woman's right to choose.

If you want to pull the wool over someone's eyes, I suggest someone more gullible than I.

Last edited:

You often accuse those on the right of being extreme, but yet you accuse them of being accessories to murder. When you propose something such as "Universal Background Checks" you propose something that has no limit to its scope. Just how far will our government take this new program? Of course, you folks don't consider the ramifications of your fantastical imaginings on gun control, now do you? But then again, your whole gun control thing failed in Chicago, if I recall. When you suggest something like this, you open the American citizenry to a multitude of constitutional violations, namely of the 2nd and 4th Amendments.

I still don't understand why you call us extreme, considering the liberal views on abortion. Frankly, you have no room to speak on murder, given that you probably advocate the wanton slaughter of innocent children in the womb for the sake of a woman's right to choose.

If you want to pull the wool over someone's eyes, I suggest someone more gullible than I.

The statist mode boiled down to it's essence, propose invading the privacy of every law abiding gun buyer while at the same time massively increasing the centralization of power and anybody that dares to object to such a policy is immediately demonized and marginalized as "extreme". One has to wonder how any person can be so lacking in empathy and reason as to consider objections to such egregious violations of individual liberty worthy of derision.

At what point would such people object to the federal government violating the citizenry? Is there any point at which they would as long as their particular brand of politician is in power?

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley Jr.

And late term abortion regulations are a fucking no brainier but then again; liberals have no brain…

The majority of liberals have never had a problem with banning late term abortions and abiding by the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade, which halts the option of an abortions once viability is reached. But the right continues to call liberals baby killers, while they murder abortion doctors, fire bomb clinics and harass medical personnel who work at abortion clinics.

But it all fits in when you consider the right will even go as far as protecting murderers, felons and wife beaters from having to be inconvenienced by passing a background check.

So, you try and defend asinine positions by pointing to the middle and then run to the EXTREME right of the right to paint the entire other side with a broad brush again.

Your hackery is obvious.

I guess you are blind to what is going on on this board, and in this country. There is a whole segment of the population who are brainwashed parrots. It is sickening to hear them state their devout anti working folk social Darwinism and mimic what they are fed every day by slime merchants on Faux news and squawk radio.

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

Your hackery is obvious.

I guess you are blind to what is going on on this board, and in this country. There is a whole segment of the population who are brainwashed parrots. It is sickening to hear them state their devout anti working folk social Darwinism and mimic what they are fed every day by slime merchants on Faux news and squawk radio.

...and by all appearance you're one of 'em.

Polly wanna a cracker ?

The statist mode boiled down to it's essence, propose invading the privacy of every law abiding gun buyer while at the same time massively increasing the centralization of power and anybody that dares to object to such a policy is immediately demonized and marginalized as "extreme". One has to wonder how any person can be so lacking in empathy and reason as to consider objections to such egregious violations of individual liberty worthy of derision.

At what point would such people object to the federal government violating the citizenry? Is there any point at which they would as long as their particular brand of politician is in power?

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley Jr.

WOW, I really didn't have to go far to find EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Take note FA_Q2...

What is the limit of the scope of universal background checks? EXACTLY that. If you want to own a gun, you have to pass a background check. That means that if you are a felon, or have a mental illness you can't buy the gun...

HOW fucking extreme can us liberals get, who the fuck wants to stop felons from buying a gun!

WOW, I really didn't have to go far to find EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Take note FA_Q2...

What is the limit of the scope of universal background checks? EXACTLY that. If you want to own a gun, you have to pass a background check. That means that if you are a felon, or have a mental illness you can't buy the gun...

... and the federal government does what with "background check" data? and why does this need to be done at the FEDERAL level ? Will it actually solve the problem? Where does the federal government get the authority to mandate this in the first place? Is it moral or just to punish law abiding citizens who wish to purchase a firearm with yet ANOTHER layer of bureaucracy and ANOTHER invasion of their privacy, not to mention what is sure to be yet another federal "fee"?

As usual with you partisan statists robots, if a politician with the right letter behind his/her name says it you parrot it then demonize anybody that objects, no reasoned analysis, no questioning of the morality, no looking for alternatives ... just repeat, repeat, repeat until it becomes so lodged in your brain that no amount of reason will dislodge it.

I don't which is more pathetic, the fact the your reason and morality have been replaced with propaganda or the fact that you have lost the ability to recognize it in yourself.

"All violence consists in some people forcing others, under threat of suffering or death, to do what they do not want to do." -- Leo Tolstoy, The Law of Love and The Law of Violence

Forum List

Back