The Diference between Republicans and Democrats again is...

Yes, I agree that the laws on the books should have been enforced this whole time. You still want to add more laws though even though the laws we have are not enforced. Here's a theory, let's add a hundred more laws and pretend they will accomplish something other than more bureaucracy and less freedoms.
Anyway, why do you trust a government that refuses to enforce its own laws? It might make you feel better I suppose but it won't accomplish anything useful. Tell me, do any of the gun sellers who were mentioned in the sting do anything worse than our own government did in Fast and Furious?
All this emotional outrage and for what? It seems apparent that what you consider "inconvenience" is what I consider "freedom" but until we start focusing on poverty, gangs , broken families and failing schools then I don't really think some silly proclaimed "loop hole" is the cause of our countries ills.
Never said I wanted new laws created, you said this not me, where as all I want done is the laws that are on the books already, to then be enforced again. If that would have been happening this whole time, umm we wouldn't be where we are in this nation to date, but the laws have been ignored for the new sympathy for the devil in which the extreme left & right had acquired over time in America, so how's that been working out for us for the last 35 to 40 years now ? The results are hard to look at aren't they ?

My head was about to explode when I read that you never suggested that you wanted new laws so I looked back and realized that I had you confused with someone else. Sorry. My bad.

Yes, I agree that the laws on the books should have been enforced this whole time. You still want to add more laws though even though the laws we have are not enforced. Here's a theory, let's add a hundred more laws and pretend they will accomplish something other than more bureaucracy and less freedoms.
Anyway, why do you trust a government that refuses to enforce its own laws? It might make you feel better I suppose but it won't accomplish anything useful. Tell me, do any of the gun sellers who were mentioned in the sting do anything worse than our own government did in Fast and Furious?
All this emotional outrage and for what? It seems apparent that what you consider "inconvenience" is what I consider "freedom" but until we start focusing on poverty, gangs , broken families and failing schools then I don't really think some silly proclaimed "loop hole" is the cause of our countries ills.
Never said I wanted new laws created, you said this not me, where as all I want done is the laws that are on the books already, to then be enforced again. If that would have been happening this whole time, umm we wouldn't be where we are in this nation to date, but the laws have been ignored for the new sympathy for the devil in which the extreme left & right had acquired over time in America, so how's that been working out for us for the last 35 to 40 years now ? The results are hard to look at aren't they ?

the problem we have is the laws on the books are weak laws they cover back ground checks on gun shop owners... but they don't cover guns being sold at gun shows or by people selling their guns to a private person .... this is what is causing all the guns being sold to criminals ... the private sales are causing this along with laws of people who aren't consider mentally capable to own a gun.... what they need to do is make it a federal law right now there isn't a federal law against selling guns to mental deprived people or private individuals ...
I will say that I am for stopping criminals and the mentally ill people in America from having firearms yes indeedy, but just as long as the government doesn't play politics when it does something or when it attempts to do something would I yield, and yet sadly that is usually what they do always is play politics with our lives and others lives in the process, so how can we trust those whom use every issue to further their political strength, power and agenda in America, and sadly they are doing this for a few ideologues or rather a few small groups that are known in which they are doing this for ?

Even worse it is sadly at the cost of we the people when they end up doing this, but as we see and keep seeing over and over again, is that they don't care as long as they get what they want in it all, and then to hell with the rest of us.

the problem we have is the laws on the books are weak laws they cover back ground checks on gun shop owners... but they don't cover guns being sold at gun shows or by people selling their guns to a private person .... this is what is causing all the guns being sold to criminals ... the private sales are causing this along with laws of people who aren't consider mentally capable to own a gun.... what they need to do is make it a federal law right now there isn't a federal law against selling guns to mental deprived people or private individuals ...
I will say that I am for stopping criminals and the mentally ill people in America from having firearms yes indeedy, but just as long as the government doesn't play politics when it does something or when it attempts to do something would I yield, and yet sadly that is usually what they do always is play politics with our lives and others lives in the process, so how can we trust those whom use every issue to further their political strength, power and agenda in America, and sadly they are doing this for a few ideologues or rather a few small groups that are known in which they are doing this for ?

Even worse it is sadly at the cost of we the people when they end up doing this, but as we see and keep seeing over and over again, is that they don't care as long as they get what they want in it all, and then to hell with the rest of us.

That perfectly explains the NRA.

Adolphus Busch IV is trying to tell you something. Something that only an insider can provide. Only someone who KNOWS what the NRA is REALLY all about.

But the parrots will disregard this information and continue to believe the NRA cares about the American people.

Budweiser heir Adolphus Busch IV resigns NRA membership

budweiser-nra-adolphus-busch.jpg-250x156.jpg

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - One day after the U.S. Senate rejected a bill that would have expanded background checks on guns, one of St. Louis' most powerful and staunch supporters of gun rights ended his lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

"The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established," wrote Busch, who also dropped his NRA membership. "Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

Busch joined the pro-gun organization in 1975 and has spoken before of his love of hunting. But the NRA has moved in a direction that Busch would not follow. "One only has to look at the makeup of the 75-member board of directors, dominated by manufacturing interests, to confirm my point. The NRA appears to have evolved into the lobby for gun and ammunition manufacturers rather than gun owners," he wrote.

to achieve a goal one has to play politics to get what they want passed ...to sit back a say to the rest of house well hey all, lets pass this bill of mine the one I just came up with ... which is designed to keeps criminals and mentally ill people from getting guns ... unless you play politics it will never happen ... as it has not happen yet ... you here the people on the right here, that are sooooo confused about what we dems wanted passed ... the NRA has convinced them we are trying to take their guns away ... the only thing we are trying to do is stop the mentally ill and criminals, should they get a hold of these guns, we are trying to limit how many people they can kill at one time... all we get back from the right is they're trying to take our guns away .... they just don't get it... mean while another doze people die because the republicans are trying to stop us from making certain guns illegal to own and cert clips .... they've been convinced that we are going to take their guns ...

Forum List

Back