The Difference Between Trump Followers And Kasich Supporters

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
Kasich supporters are civilized folks while Trump followers are rabid dogs who should be put out of their misery.

Kasich supporters are civilized folks while Trump followers are rabid dogs who should be put out of their misery.

I think your a fucking rabid mutt. Now when rabid liberals show up looking for trouble I say Give It to Em...
:whip:

And that's as much as you'll ever do....saying it. Because like all Trump brained numbskulls, you're just another phony tough guy. You aren't about to do anything but talk some more.

I think your a fucking rabid mutt. Now when rabid liberals show up looking for trouble I say Give It to Em...

And that's as much as you'll ever do....saying it. Because like all Trump brained numbskulls, you're just another phony tough guy. You aren't about to do anything but talk some more.

Not true. T-rump supporters will certainly sucker punch someone who is not expecting it, if they think there are enough others to help protect him.

Not true. T-rump supporters will certainly sucker punch someone who is not expecting it, if they think there are enough others to help protect him.

They are like a gang of insolent school children, always much braver in a large group.

They are like a gang of insolent school children, always much braver in a large group.

We're not talking Black Panthers and the Occupiers here. Stay on topic.

We're not talking Black Panthers and the Occupiers here. Stay on topic.

While most Trump followers may be vicious animals, this one is more like a poorly disciplined poodle.

How many democrats shot and killed other democrats in democrat inner cities last night? Crawl back under your rock lib.

Forum List

Back