The Dilemma Black Athletes Find Themselves In

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. World wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.
I know how attached you are to that onanistic delusion but the fact is if it were not for the "Pink Man" you would, if you existed at all, now be living in a mud hut in Africa, dining on rat soup, shitting in a tin can, and hoping your neighbor wouldn't steal your shoes while you're sleeping on a straw mat.
:lol: I'm not Black but I am a person of color...a member of the Global Majority. But I am close enough to black that i can pass with a shaved head .
So i 'll defend my black skinned brothers because they'd do the same for me.

Now I wouldn't be shitting in a tin cup or be hoping that my neighbor wouldn't steal my shoes..nor would i be dining on rat soup or living in a mud hut. But i have seen many pink people who do live like that right here in America. Many, living on the streets of our major cities could only dream of having the luxury a mud hut would offer compared to sleeping under an overpass or keeping warm over a steam vent in a back alley.
But i do have to bring you up to date... There are many progressive African nations where Black Africans are thriving while others are more conservative..refusing to change...just like the pink conservatives in the USA who want to turn back the hands of time...:lol:
I dont believe in backing someone just because of their skin color. I would never think to back a white person just because they are white. No all whites think or behave alike, neither does anyone of any race.

Like Korea, Vietnam was first considered a police action that was later given war status.
[...]
By whom?

The term "Vietnam Conflict" is largely a U.S. designation, it acknowledges that the United States Congress never declared war on North Vietnam. Legally, the President used his constitutional discretion—supplemented by supportive resolutions in Congress—to conduct what was said to be a “police action”.

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. Word wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.

He can't help himself JQ. He's ignorant and needs to stay that way or he'll know how much of a loser he really is
Its High time someone told these arrogant pink bahs-turds the truth. They aren't white at all. They are indeed generally pink but theyve been coddled into thinking they are white and pure. We need to call it like it is. The pink race thinks they are superior to the black race...:lol:
I've never met a black person. Dark brown perhaps, but not black.
No one is pure.
I can't disagree...although i have met some central Africans that were so dark there was a bluish tinged halo effect on their skin . especially when they were sweating or wet.

Since whites decided to call us blacks the comment made about never meeting a black person is a rather weak statement.
I don't have a problem being called white, it has always been the definition of caucasian in my lifetime. What would black people prefer to be called? I didn't think African American would be appropriate, unless you are born in Africa. I am of Irish heritage, but born in the USA, thus not Irish American.

[...]

North Vietnam continued to claim that they were at war with nobody until they had received South Vietnam's surrender following the North's (2nd) presumably accidental invasion. Now they call it the Great War of Unification or something similar.

[...]
So what? Who cares what North Vietnam called it. According to language relevant to the United States we were never at war in Vietnam. If we were then we lost that war, didn't we? Because we packed up and left with the enemy snapping at our heels. Or what would you call the debacle at Saigon?

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. World wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.
I know how attached you are to that onanistic delusion but the fact is if it were not for the "Pink Man" you would, if you existed at all, now be living in a mud hut in Africa, dining on rat soup, shitting in a tin can, and hoping your neighbor wouldn't steal your shoes while you're sleeping on a straw mat.
:lol: I'm not Black but I am a person of color...a member of the Global Majority. But I am close enough to black that i can pass with a shaved head .

Now I wouldn't be shitting in a tin cup or be hoping that my neighbor wouldn't steal my shoes..nor would i be dining on rat soup or living in a mud hut. But i have seen many pink people who do live like that right here in America. Many, living on the streets of our major cities could only dream of having the luxury a mud hut would offer compared to sleeping under an overpass or keeping warm over a steam vent in a back alley.
But i do have to bring you up to date... There are many progressive African nations where Black Africans are thriving while others are more conservative..refusing to change...just like the pink conservatives in the USA who want to turn back the hands of time...:lol:
I dont believe in backing someone just because of their skin color. I would never think to back a white person just because they are white. No all whites think or behave alike, neither does anyone of any race.
To what whites are you referring to? Casper isn't real!

[...]

I have never claimed to be a hero but there are people alive today because I went to Vietnam as a medic and I am proud to have been able to serve them and this great nation. I don't need a bunch of deluded idiots to tell me I have made a difference; I have. Have you?
"Made a difference" to who? For who? For what?

You are one of a few remaining glory-seekers who don't have the good sense to realize you were being tossed into a cauldron for absolutely no good reason -- and now you're expecting some special recognition for it. What I have for you is sympathy. Is that what you're looking for? If not, what else is there?

You were adequately warned to join the draft-card burners or to go to Canada rather than to Vietnam. You were warned by hundreds of men who had been suckered into Vietnam and survived and who tossed their medals over the White House fence. So if you choose to denounce those men as criminals and/or "chicken," why do you suppose Jimmy Carter chose to pardon them? It's because he knew they had good reason for refusing to die or be maimed for the criminality and incompetence of Lyndon Johnson and Robert MacNamara's fiasco.

Are you actually trying to achieve new and higher levels of levels of retardation?

"Made a difference" to who? For who? For what?

You don't think being alive when you might have been dead is a notable difference?
You don't think retaining use in limbs you might otherwise have lost is a worthwhile difference?
You don't think being born when your father might not have lived long enough to conceive you is a good thing?
Had I been able to keep your cousin alive would you have not considered that making a difference?
God, you're dense.

As I said burning your draft card changes nothing. If drafted you are just as drafted whether you burn your card or not. Burning your draft card is a meaningless stunt as was throwing away medals that were never earned in the first place. John Kerry threw his away but they somehow magically reappeared when he wanted to display them. Go figure.
Please acquire a little reading comprehension. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

And once again, I have always considered draft dodgers scum. That was true before I received my draft notice. And was true after my draft notice arrived. I might die die but I won't wimp out and I have nothing but contempt for those who do.

huh?

huh?

He's pretending to be smart by refusing to abide by a common term.

It's a form of trolling.

[...]

North Vietnam continued to claim that they were at war with nobody until they had received South Vietnam's surrender following the North's (2nd) presumably accidental invasion. Now they call it the Great War of Unification or something similar.

[...]
So what? Who cares what North Vietnam called it. According to language relevant to the United States we were never at war in Vietnam. If we were then we lost that war, didn't we? Because we packed up and left with the enemy snapping at our heels. Or what would you call the debacle at Saigon?

Again,the US government has stated officially that the war in Vietnam was a war.
And we Signed a peace treaty with North Vietnam and withdrew two years before Saigon fell.
Learn some actual history. As I said before you know shit about Vietnam and those of us who fought there.

There is no glory associated with it. The only glory available occurs between individual warriors. Otherwise there is cause for only sympathy.

.​

It ain't about glory ... And a few days early ... :thup:

.​

Again,the US government has stated officially that the war in Vietnam was a war.
The only war in Vietnam was the war between North and South Vietnam. The United States never declared war on North Vietnam and North Vietnam never declared war on the United States. Most people, including many high level political figures, refer to our actions in Vietnam (and in Korea) as "wars" because there are people shooting at each other. To them that's a "war." The purpose of and justification for the action is irrelevant.

Aside from the technicality of the word, war, the difference you refuse to acknowledge is the critically important reason why the U.S. Government plucked you from your peaceful civilian environment and dropped you in Vietnam where you could have been killed or maimed. If you were aiding wounded soldiers in WW-II there was a very good reason for the life-threatening position you were in. But why were you, and so many others, placed in that position by LBJ and MacNamara?

Did you ever ponder that question? Or have you always been content to think of yourself as better than those who did question why their lives might be placed in jeopardy?

The only war in Vietnam was the war between North and South Vietnam. The United States never declared war on North Vietnam and North Vietnam never declared war on the United States. Most people, including many high level political figures, refer to our actions in Vietnam (and in Korea) as "wars" because there are people shooting at each other. To them that's a "war." The purpose of and justification for the action is irrelevant.

Aside from the technicality of the word, war, the difference you refuse to acknowledge is the critically important reason why the U.S. Government plucked you from your peaceful civilian environment and dropped you in Vietnam where you could have been killed or maimed. If you were aiding wounded soldiers in WW-II there was a very good reason for the life-threatening position you were in. But why were you, and so many others, placed in that position by LBJ and MacNamara?

Did you ever ponder that question? Or have you always been content to think of yourself as better than those who did question why their lives might be placed in jeopardy?

"Most people, including many high level political figures, refer to our actions in Vietnam (and in Korea) as "wars" because there are people shooting at each other. To them that's a "war." The purpose of and justification for the action is irrelevant".

The official designation is in fact highly relevant as it applies to international treaty US and UCMJ law and specifically POW treatment, insurance obligations, and veteran and survivor benefits. The purpose and justification are in fact irrelevant in choice of title.

It may come as a shock but the government is under absolutely no obligation to explain it's actions, either before or after the fact, to each and every one of hundreds of millions of citizens. If it had to it would accomplish even less than it does now. This is especially true in matters of war because any information released to the public is also released to the enemy and may result in the death of our troops.

"Aside from the technicality of the word, war, the difference you refuse to acknowledge is the critically important reason why the U.S. Government plucked you from your peaceful civilian environment and dropped you in Vietnam where you could have been killed or maimed."

And you have yet to explain why you imagine the reason to be important. The actual fact was that I as a citizen had an obligation to serve if called and I was called. Conjecture about "why" serves no useful purpose.

Forum List

Back