The Dilemma Black Athletes Find Themselves In

He was a great fighter. But he was also a draft dodger.
Considering the very nature of the Vietnam fiasco I really can't blame him for that.

I was lucky. I finished four years active in 1960 and my remaining two year inactive Reserve obligation was completed in 1962. The Vietnam draft started in 1963. If not for that I honestly don't know what I would have done because by then I'd become fully aware of what an unnecessary, and wrongful waste of lives and material resources the Vietnam "police action" was.

I lost a beloved cousin and a good friend in Vietnam and I was fully committed to the protest movement. In fact it was where I met my wife.

He didn't have equal freedom. I get tired of reading shit from you white people calling yourselves the judge of us. Your punk asses stole a continent trying to kill off all the natives, then you enslave people because you did not want to work. Then you make laws to ensure only whites get all the chances, and now you want to make comments about blacks who refuse to go along with your bullshit. Ali did what was right,.
And you are damn lucky for every bit of that because the standard of living of Blacks living in contemporary America is higher than it is in any other part of the world -- especially in the African homeland where you and all the "kneelers" are doubly lucky you are not living today.

Try looking on the bright side of your situation rather than looking for reasons to complain and blame to blame Whites for everything -- including what you see in the mirror. That isn't our fault.
No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. Word wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.

He can't help himself JQ. He's ignorant and needs to stay that way or he'll know how much of a loser he really is
Its High time someone told these arrogant pink bahs-turds the truth. They aren't white at all. They are indeed generally pink but theyve been coddled into thinking they are white and pure. We need to call it like it is. The pink race thinks they are superior to the black race...:lol:

You call him a draft dodger. Regardless of his reasons, he refused to serve his country.

And he was right to not serve a country that did not consider him an equal citizen.
His freedom and right to fight and make money was because others did serve his country.

He didn't have equal freedom. I get tired of reading shit from you white people calling yourselves the judge of us. Your punk asses stole a continent trying to kill off all the natives, then you enslave people because you did not want to work. Then you make laws to ensure only whites get all the chances, and now you want to make comments about blacks who refuse to go along with your bullshit. Ali did what was right,.
YOU PEOPLE? lol No, can't blame this on me. You hate everyone lumping all blacks together, yet you do it to whites.

Dumb ass, I'm talking about what white people have done throughout American history. I don't lump all whites into anything. Try another argument..
You did say you people. Had any white person said you people you would be pissed off

One shining example of us having better than that was Cassius Clay, aka Muhammad Ali, one of the finest athletes in my recollection and a deservedly proud Black man. He was one of a kind and there never has been anyone, Black or White, who came close to his athletic achievement and his sense of dignity.

But then the guy didn't go into the military. In the present climate he'd have been chastised as much as the NFL kneelers.
Ali WAS chastised. What else would you call being stripped of your heavyweight title and restricted from even traveling abroad to fight.
You call him a draft dodger. Regardless of his reasons, he refused to serve his country.

And he was right to not serve a country that did not consider him an equal citizen.
His freedom and right to fight and make money was because others did serve his country.
Freedom didn't start with the US Constitution and neither did equality.

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. World wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.
I know how attached you are to that onanistic delusion but the fact is if it were not for the "Pink Man" you would, if you existed at all, now be living in a mud hut in Africa, dining on rat soup, shitting in a tin can, and hoping your neighbor wouldn't steal your shoes while you're sleeping on a straw mat.

And you are damn lucky for every bit of that because the standard of living of Blacks living in contemporary America is higher than it is in any other part of the world -- especially in the African homeland where you and all the "kneelers" are doubly lucky you are not living today.

Try looking on the bright side of your situation rather than looking for reasons to complain and blame to blame Whites for everything -- including what you see in the mirror. That isn't our fault.
No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. Word wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.

He can't help himself JQ. He's ignorant and needs to stay that way or he'll know how much of a loser he really is
Its High time someone told these arrogant pink bahs-turds the truth. They aren't white at all. They are indeed generally pink but theyve been coddled into thinking they are white and pure. We need to call it like it is. The pink race thinks they are superior to the black race...:lol:

Wow. What brilliance. Pink race.

If Hillary had had you writing her speeches, she would have won by a landslide.

He was a great fighter. But he was also a draft dodger.
Considering the very nature of the Vietnam fiasco I really can't blame him for that.

I was lucky. I finished four years active in 1960 and my remaining two year inactive Reserve obligation was completed in 1962. The Vietnam draft started in 1963. If not for that I honestly don't know what I would have done because by then I'd become fully aware of what an unnecessary, and wrongful waste of lives and material resources the Vietnam "police action" was.

I lost a beloved cousin and a good friend in Vietnam and I was fully committed to the protest movement. In fact it was where I met my wife.

"Considering the very nature of the Vietnam fiasco I really can't blame him for that."

Well I, and actual honest Americans, certainly can and do. You know shit about Vietnam and the war there but you somehow feel entitled to make grandiose ignorant judgments about them and (worse, much much worse) the people who fought there. If you actually felt loss you would never slander and dishonor our fallen as you do. Frankly I find your whinney-ass rationalizations sickening.
When faced with a draft notice a citizen can either serve when where and how he is ordered or brand himself a craven coward unworthy to be called a citizen. A draft dodger is an alleged form of life somewhat lower than pond scum but slightly higher than child molesters.

I've never met a black person. Dark brown perhaps, but not black.
No one is pure.

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. World wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.
I know how attached you are to that onanistic delusion but the fact is if it were not for the "Pink Man" you would, if you existed at all, now be living in a mud hut in Africa, dining on rat soup, shitting in a tin can, and hoping your neighbor wouldn't steal your shoes while you're sleeping on a straw mat.
:lol: I'm not Black but I am a person of color...a member of the Global Majority. But I am close enough to black that i can pass with a shaved head .
So i 'll defend my black skinned brothers because they'd do the same for me.

Now I wouldn't be shitting in a tin cup or be hoping that my neighbor wouldn't steal my shoes..nor would i be dining on rat soup or living in a mud hut. But i have seen many pink people who do live like that right here in America. Many, living on the streets of our major cities could only dream of having the luxury a mud hut would offer compared to sleeping under an overpass or keeping warm over a steam vent in a back alley.
But i do have to bring you up to date... There are many progressive African nations where Black Africans are thriving while others are more conservative..refusing to change...just like the pink conservatives in the USA who want to turn back the hands of time...:lol:

Well you ARE pink aren't you? I am tired of lying just to make pink people feel good about themselves. Calling you white is wrong...its a lie. so i am not going to do it. And black is not a race either...if race exists a tall.

Well you ARE pink aren't you? I am tired of lying just to make pink people feel good about themselves. Calling you white is wrong...its a lie. so i am not going to do it. And black is not a race either...if race exists a tall.

Your word games are quite silly.

THey might be funny, if you were not so serious.

No one is pure.
I can't disagree...although i have met some central Africans that were so dark there was a bluish tinged halo effect on their skin . especially when they were sweating or wet.

Serious? Have you looked in a mirror lately?
Those rosy cheeks of yours are not white. That reflection in the mirror is a pink one and not white. Why do you keep insisting that
You're white when your own eyes show you thats a lie?

I've never met a black person. Dark brown perhaps, but not black. No one is pure.
When I was a boy it was offensive to refer to Negroes as black. Back then, colored was the accepted designation. They changed it to Black in the 60s. Then they changed it to AF Ri Can A Mer I Can -- seven syllables in place of the convenient one syllable, Black.

"Considering the very nature of the Vietnam fiasco I really can't blame him for that."

Well I, and actual honest Americans, certainly can and do. You know shit about Vietnam and the war there but you somehow feel entitled to make grandiose ignorant judgments about them and (worse, much much worse) the people who fought there. If you actually felt loss you would never slander and dishonor our fallen as you do. Frankly I find your whinney-ass rationalizations sickening.
When faced with a draft notice a citizen can either serve when where and how he is ordered or brand himself a craven coward unworthy to be called a citizen. A draft dodger is an alleged form of life somewhat lower than pond scum but slightly higher than child molesters.
The fact that you introduce yourself with a military avatar and designation reveals your weak-minded persona. Because if that is all you have going for you it's truly pathetic.

As for the the Vietnam fiasco, are you suggesting it was anything other than a waste of life and valuable resources -- including our national reputation? Because that is all it was and no intelligent, reasonable individual would deny that. So keep blowing your bugle you pathetic loser and thank God you managed to survive being a pawn for the Washington bureaucrats who took advantage of your ignorance and childish hero worship. But the fact is you weren't a hero, you were not defending this Nation in any way and it's too bad you are too stupid to realize that you had neither the intelligence to realize the truth nor the balls to act on it if you did.

If you were drafted the only good reason for going was fear of imprisonment if you didn't. Answering the call in WW-II was heroic. Answering the call for Vietnam was simply stupid. And that's why the Nation turned its back on you instead of celebrating you. LBJ and MacNamara got over on you -- and that's just tough shit for you.

So blow it out your ass, hero boy.

Those rosy cheeks of yours are not white. That reflection in the mirror is a pink one and not white. Why do you keep insisting that

I love you libs.

You want to let men define themselves as women, but you have a hissy fit if I use a term for my race which has been accepted as a label for generations.

If someone wrote you guys in a work of fiction the book would be panned by critics as unbelievable.

YOur words games are dismissed as silliness.

This seems appropriate to your actual message.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

No one is pure.
I can't disagree...although i have met some central Africans that were so dark there was a bluish tinged halo effect on their skin . especially when they were sweating or wet.

Since whites decided to call us blacks the comment made about never meeting a black person is a rather weak statement.

I love you libs.

You want to let men define themselves as women, but you have a hissy fit if I use a term for my race which has been accepted as a label for generations.

If someone wrote you guys in a work of fiction the book would be panned by critics as unbelievable.

This is some dumb shit.

I love you libs.

This is some dumb shit.

The guy is attacking the use of the word "White" to refer to whites.

Something you just did in the post above.

No one is pure.

Since whites decided to call us blacks the comment made about never meeting a black person is a rather weak statement.
True, if you ignore the context of the preceding conversation that is quoted.

Forum List

Back