The Dilemma Black Athletes Find Themselves In

It really is a shame how so many have been brought up to be consumed by their skin color.

People deserve better than that.
One shining example of us having better than that was Cassius Clay, aka Muhammad Ali, one of the finest athletes in my recollection and a deservedly proud Black man. He was one of a kind and there never has been anyone, Black or White, who came close to his athletic achievement and his sense of dignity.

But then the guy didn't go into the military. In the present climate he'd have been chastised as much as the NFL kneelers.
Ali WAS chastised. What else would you call being stripped of your heavyweight title and restricted from even traveling abroad to fight.
You call him a draft dodger. Regardless of his reasons, he refused to serve his country.
Ali, apparently at that time didn't think he had any country except the Nation of Islam. And judging by the sordid racial history of America up until then.,Ali was right. The general resistance of whites against desegregation and the hateful images of white crowds spewing racial invectives dominated the media. What country did American blacks have? Paper citizenship with no substance is no citizenship at all.

[...]

For all we know those videos could have been staged to support some nefarious RW White male agenda.

[...]
Oh, my God! Staged videos? Of some disgusting little n!gger punching a helpless White woman in the face? Of some vicious pickaninnys picking on a little White girl in a walker? Of a gang of wilding n!ggers attacking a White couple on a public street? There are dozens more such examples readily available to you on YouTube. Subject: "Black on White Violence." It would take the resources of Paramount Studios to "stage" all if it.

Staged?

I've argued with delusional Negroes before but you are exceptional. Your level of delusion amounts to a certifiable disorder. You are so good at jerking yourself off you have absolutely no need for women.

That's it. I'm done with you.

[...]

For all we know those videos could have been staged to support some nefarious RW White male agenda.

[...]
Oh, my God! Staged videos? Of some disgusting little n!gger punching a helpless White woman in the face? Of some vicious pickaninnys picking on a little White girl in a walker? Of a gang of wilding n!ggers attacking a White couple on a public street? There are dozens more such examples readily available to you on YouTube. Subject: "Black on White Violence." It would take the resources of Paramount Studios to "stage" all if it.

Staged?

I've argued with delusional Negroes before but you are exceptional. Your level of delusion amounts to a certifiable disorder. You are so good at jerking yourself off you have absolutely no need for women.

That's it. I'm done with you.
Did you miss that part of my post referencing White deception... Your ilk are the masters of illusion...you are capable of anything. Including creating alt realities .... Let the names of Susan Smith and Charles Stuart
ring in your ears knowing that they represent the social attitudes a good number of racist bahs-turds like you harbor in your soulless
bodies. And the cops and media reacted accordingly...turning white masses into a
national lynch mob whose anger still seeths
at every infraction thought to come from blacks Your rage and hate is typical of a large segment of White society and you feed it by combing the Web for any sign of blacks behaving badly. Who took tbose videos you showed? You dont know. But for your information, black kids have withstood far worse treatment from mean white kids. And your videos only show. something that kids do to any kid percieved as weak...regardless of color. You made it about race.. But that can't be proven in your videos. Did the little white girl (i could have used slurs but i won't)
call the kid slapping her a niqqer? Who knows...if she had parents like you..she might have.

Last edited:
It really is a shame how so many have been brought up to be consumed by their skin color.

One shining example of us having better than that was Cassius Clay, aka Muhammad Ali, one of the finest athletes in my recollection and a deservedly proud Black man. He was one of a kind and there never has been anyone, Black or White, who came close to his athletic achievement and his sense of dignity.

But then the guy didn't go into the military. In the present climate he'd have been chastised as much as the NFL kneelers.
Ali WAS chastised. What else would you call being stripped of your heavyweight title and restricted from even traveling abroad to fight.
You call him a draft dodger. Regardless of his reasons, he refused to serve his country.
Ali, apparently at that time didn't think he had any country except the Nation of Islam. And judging by the sordid racial history of America up until then.,Ali was right. The general resistance of whites against desegregation and the hateful images of white crowds spewing racial invectives dominated the media. What country did American blacks have? Paper citizenship with no substance is no citizenship at all.

And what has changed since then? They had some hope with a black president, and then it all goes up the creak with a president intent of stirring the pot again like it's the 1950s.

And what has changed since then? They had some hope with a black president, and then it all goes up the creak with a president intent of stirring the pot again like it's the 1950s.
Good point! Populism overshadowed conservatism and that is how we got
Trump. And while American conservatives are
far from bring agents of equality and proponents of justice for all, the populist masses.more specifically RW white males, are far more dangerous. Populism brought Hitler to power. And their American counterparts finally got their man elected.

And he was right to not serve a country that did not consider him an equal citizen.

This shows just how deep the psychosis runs in some white people.

And he was right to not serve a country that did not consider him an equal citizen.
His freedom and right to fight and make money was because others did serve his country.

Why "serve" a country where he could not even get "served" a sandwich in many states.

His freedom and right to fight and make money was because others did serve his country.

He didn't have equal freedom. I get tired of reading shit from you white people calling yourselves the judge of us. Your punk asses stole a continent trying to kill off all the natives, then you enslave people because you did not want to work. Then you make laws to ensure only whites get all the chances, and now you want to make comments about blacks who refuse to go along with your bullshit. Ali did what was right,.

Why "serve" a country where he could not even get "served" a sandwich in many states.

Some white people just don't get it. We know America is not the lie they keep trying to force on us. And they can't take the truth.

Some white people just don't get it. We know America is not the lie they keep trying to force on us. And they can't take the truth.

Exactly!

He didn't have equal freedom. I get tired of reading shit from you white people calling yourselves the judge of us. Your punk asses stole a continent trying to kill off all the natives, then you enslave people because you did not want to work. Then you make laws to ensure only whites get all the chances, and now you want to make comments about blacks who refuse to go along with your bullshit. Ali did what was right,.
And you are damn lucky for every bit of that because the standard of living of Blacks living in contemporary America is higher than it is in any other part of the world -- especially in the African homeland where you and all the "kneelers" are doubly lucky you are not living today.

Try looking on the bright side of your situation rather than looking for reasons to complain and blame to blame Whites for everything -- including what you see in the mirror. That isn't our fault.

YOU PEOPLE? lol No, can't blame this on me. You hate everyone lumping all blacks together, yet you do it to whites.

YOU PEOPLE? lol No, can't blame this on me. You hate everyone lumping all blacks together, yet you do it to whites.

Dumb ass, I'm talking about what white people have done throughout American history. I don't lump all whites into anything. Try another argument..

And you are damn lucky for every bit of that because the standard of living of Blacks living in contemporary America is higher than it is in any other part of the world -- especially in the African homeland where you and all the "kneelers" are doubly lucky you are not living today.

Try looking on the bright side of your situation rather than looking for reasons to complain and blame to blame Whites for everything -- including what you see in the mirror. That isn't our fault.

This is dumb shit. Maybe if we would have been left alone and whitey had not decided he had the right to divide up Africa, things would be far different.

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. World wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.

Last edited:

No the blacks who existed before White men existed were the luckiest of all. Whites are indeed to blame for much of the misery and chaos afoot in the world today. Word wide pollution, Weapons of mass destruction, the usurious evils of the IMF and World Bank, dumping of toxic AZT on Africa, Profit Driven WARS,...etc.,etc., Black Africans prospered and survived thousands of years before some of their Albinos mated with Neanderthals and created pink mutants like YOU. Now those sins have come home to roost and the personification of that sin is the Pink Man.... off spring of the albino Black and Neanderthals.

He can't help himself JQ. He's ignorant and needs to stay that way or he'll know how much of a loser he really is

Forum List

Back