The Dilemma Black Athletes Find Themselves In

He can't help himself JQ. He's ignorant and needs to stay that way or he'll know how much of a loser he really is
Its High time someone told these arrogant pink bahs-turds the truth. They aren't white at all. They are indeed generally pink but theyve been coddled into thinking they are white and pure. We need to call it like it is. The pink race thinks they are superior to the black race...:lol:
I've never met a black person. Dark brown perhaps, but not black.
No one is pure.
I can't disagree...although i have met some central Africans that were so dark there was a bluish tinged halo effect on their skin . especially when they were sweating or wet.

Since whites decided to call us blacks the comment made about never meeting a black person is a rather weak statement.
True, if you ignore the context of the preceding conversation that is quoted.

She feels compelled to comment and support her fellow lefty and attack the conservative, but she has no problem using the word white herself.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Let's not insult crack whores for something they may not lack.

Their behavior and value systems may be completely screwed ...
But not that many lack the intellectual honesty to admit what they are doing is not the best option one could choose.

"Considering the very nature of the Vietnam fiasco I really can't blame him for that."

Well I, and actual honest Americans, certainly can and do. You know shit about Vietnam and the war there but you somehow feel entitled to make grandiose ignorant judgments about them and (worse, much much worse) the people who fought there. If you actually felt loss you would never slander and dishonor our fallen as you do. Frankly I find your whinney-ass rationalizations sickening.
When faced with a draft notice a citizen can either serve when where and how he is ordered or brand himself a craven coward unworthy to be called a citizen. A draft dodger is an alleged form of life somewhat lower than pond scum but slightly higher than child molesters.
The fact that you introduce yourself with a military avatar and designation reveals your weak-minded persona. Because if that is all you have going for you it's truly pathetic.

As for the the Vietnam fiasco, are you suggesting it was anything other than a waste of life and valuable resources -- including our national reputation? Because that is all it was and no intelligent, reasonable individual would deny that. So keep blowing your bugle you pathetic loser and thank God you managed to survive being a pawn for the Washington bureaucrats who took advantage of your ignorance and childish hero worship. But the fact is you weren't a hero, you were not defending this Nation in any way and it's too bad you are too stupid to realize that you had neither the intelligence to realize the truth nor the balls to act on it if you did.

If you were drafted the only good reason for going was fear of imprisonment if you didn't. Answering the call in WW-II was heroic. Answering the call for Vietnam was simply stupid. And that's why the Nation turned its back on you instead of celebrating you. LBJ and MacNamara got over on you -- and that's just tough shit for you.

So blow it out your ass, hero boy.

I have neither the intention nor the desire to debate the Vietnam war with you. You simply lack the knowledge and intelligence to make such a debate interesting. So please save your 4th hand Communist propaganda and quit trying to beg an irrelevant question for someone with an interest in such crap. The merits vs demerits of the Vietnam War do not-and never have had-anything to do with the subject of the draft. What part of that do you fail to understand? A draft notice meant exactly the same during the Vietnam era as it did during the WWII era. A person either does his duty or fails to. There are no other options.
It is known as a draft notice because as of the given date you will become a member of the Armed Forces. Failure to comply simply means that you are a member of the Armed Forces who is disobeying a lawful order and you can expect to be treated as such and rightfully so. Your failure to do your duty could very well result in the deaths of your fellow Americans. Doesn't get more dishonorable than that. Doesn't require any balls to chicken out.
I have never claimed to be a hero but there are people alive today because I went to Vietnam as a medic and I am proud to have been able to serve them and this great nation. I don't need a bunch of deluded idiots to tell me I have made a difference; I have. Have you?

Well you ARE pink aren't you? I am tired of lying just to make pink people feel good about themselves. Calling you white is wrong...its a lie. so i am not going to do it. And black is not a race either...if race exists a tall.

Your word games are quite silly.

THey might be funny, if you were not so serious.

Serious? Have you looked in a mirror lately?
Those rosy cheeks of yours are not white. That reflection in the mirror is a pink one and not white. Why do you keep insisting that
You're white when your own eyes show you thats a lie?

I love you libs.

You want to let men define themselves as women, but you have a hissy fit if I use a term for my race which has been accepted as a label for generations.

If someone wrote you guys in a work of fiction the book would be panned by critics as unbelievable.

YOur words games are dismissed as silliness.

This seems appropriate to your actual message.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

This is some dumb shit.

The guy is attacking the use of the word "White" to refer to whites.

Something you just did in the post above.

So? You white racists want to pretend now that its a racial slur equal to the n word to be called white. It is a demographic category, so stop crying.

He can't help himself JQ. He's ignorant and needs to stay that way or he'll know how much of a loser he really is
Its High time someone told these arrogant pink bahs-turds the truth. They aren't white at all. They are indeed generally pink but theyve been coddled into thinking they are white and pure. We need to call it like it is. The pink race thinks they are superior to the black race...:lol:
I've never met a black person. Dark brown perhaps, but not black.
No one is pure.
I can't disagree...although i have met some central Africans that were so dark there was a bluish tinged halo effect on their skin . especially when they were sweating or wet.

Since whites decided to call us blacks the comment made about never meeting a black person is a rather weak statement.
True, if you ignore the context of the preceding conversation that is quoted.

No it 's a historical fact.

Wow. What brilliance. Pink race.

If Hillary had had you writing her speeches, she would have won by a landslide.

Well you ARE pink aren't you? I am tired of lying just to make pink people feel good about themselves. Calling you white is wrong...its a lie. so i am not going to do it. And black is not a race either...if race exists a tall.

Those rosy cheeks of yours are not white. That reflection in the mirror is a pink one and not white. Why do you keep insisting that

I love you libs.

You want to let men define themselves as women, but you have a hissy fit if I use a term for my race which has been accepted as a label for generations.

If someone wrote you guys in a work of fiction the book would be panned by critics as unbelievable.

Scatch the illusion of whiteness. The correct assertion in the image would be you not having any PINK guilt. The wide acceptance of your kind as white people is based on an observable lie. Whiteness is a social construct created by pink men to elevate themselves above people of color as they
Invaded and colonized the world. In the wake of the false god of whiteness the blood of millions stained the earth...and. the foul exploitation of mankind followed pink men everywhere they went.

There is nothing "white" about you inside or out. For you, the wealth you robbed from other nations has become your god...your love of money, as a race...supercedes your love of mankind...and you measure human worth in terms of property ownership and material gain. You invented the IQ test to
measure the pursuit of wealth rather than the pursuit of humanism. No...you aren't white.

I love you libs.

This is some dumb shit.

The guy is attacking the use of the word "White" to refer to whites.

Something you just did in the post above.

So? You white racists want to pretend now that its a racial slur equal to the n word to be called white. It is a demographic category, so stop crying.

I'm not complaining about it you moron, JQPublic is.

I'm fine with White.

Oh, and almost forgot.

You are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

Wow. What brilliance. Pink race.

If Hillary had had you writing her speeches, she would have won by a landslide.

I love you libs.

Scatch the illusion of whiteness. The correct assertion in the image would be you not having any PINK guilt. The wide acceptance of your kind as white people is based on an observable lie. Whiteness is a social construct created by pink men to elevate themselves above people of color as they
Invaded and colonized the world. In the wake of the false god of whiteness the blood of millions stained the earth...and. the foul exploitation of mankind followed pink men everywhere they went.

There is nothing "white" about you inside or out. For you, the wealth you robbed from other nations has become your god...your love of money, as a race...supercedes your love of mankind...and you measure human worth in terms of property ownership and material gain. You invented the IQ test to
measure the pursuit of wealth rather than the pursuit of humanism. No...you aren't white.

Well, lets see if there is anything in there besides crap.

White is a fine label for the racial group I am part of. Save you word games for someone who gives a shit.

And I see I was right to post my no white guilt meme.

The rest of your post is a list of lies used to smear Whites as a race.

Shove your anti-white racism up you ass, fucktard.

What college did you go to?

Some Whites were content with calling you n!ggers. But the vast majority of Whites, including my family, respectfully deferred to the socially recommended, "colored," or "Negro." It was not until the Malcolm-X era that socially aggressive Negro leadership decided the formerly insulting designation, "Black" would be used -- and White America complied. Why not? One syllable is easier than two.

Frankly, I am content with monosyllabic Black rather than the supercilious, seven-syllables of, Af Ri Can A Mer I Can.

Some Whites were content with calling you n!ggers. But the vast majority of Whites, including my family, respectfully deferred to the socially recommended, "colored," or "Negro." It was not until the Malcolm-X era that socially aggressive Negro leadership decided the formerly insulting designation, "Black" would be used -- and White America complied. Why not? One syllable is easier than two.

Frankly, I am content with monosyllabic Black rather than the supercilious, seven-syllables of, Af Ri Can A Mer I Can.

Damn, you lazy pink boy ... o_O

I have neither the intention nor the desire to debate the Vietnam war with you.

[...]
Really?

The fact is you won't debate the Vietnam fiasco with me because you know I will handily wipe the floor with you -- beginning with the fact that it was not a war. You can call it a war if you choose. And it might have seemed like a war to those who were exchanging death, maiming, and misery. But war was never declared by either side of that fiasco, so Washington tried to justify its armed intrusion into the politics of a foreign nation by calling it a "police action," thus informally declaring the United States the "cops of the world," thereby offending the entire free world and pissing it off at us.

A war is what my father and two uncles, one of whom did not come home, participated in. It was a war with two powerful nations, one of which attacked us, both of which were capable of invading and occupying us. So my father, my uncles, and millions of other American men (and women) went to war to defend us against a very real, very menacing threat. And they did it.

So what purpose did your risk and miseries in Vietnam serve? What interests did you serve -- aside from the Military Industrial Complex? What threat did the North Vietnamese pose to the United States? And if you intend to toss the "communism" horseshit at me I will ask what you know about "communism," which I am certain is very little, if anything.

The fact is we had absolutely no good reason for what we did in Vietnam. The 58,000 lives we lost was a shameful waste and in the end we were forced to turn tail and run, regardless of how many battles we won -- mainly because of the imposingly powerful air power that we have and our adversary didn't. So what do we have to be proud of?

[...]

The merits vs demerits of the Vietnam War do not-and never have had-anything to do with the subject of the draft.

[...]
My cousin William, who had everything to live for, was drafted in 1963, sent to Vietnam and killed five weeks after he got there. So please don't offend me, or the thousands of young men who would never have gone to Vietnam had they not been drafted, with this duplicitous, nonsensical bullshit!

I was lucky. I served four active years in the Marine Corps, 1956 to 1960. My inactive Reserve obligation ended in 1962 -- and I was discharged, therefore immune from the draft (except in national emergency). When Billy got his induction notice I advised him to avoid Vietnam by joining the Navy or the Air Force. He didn't want to do because of the minimum four-year enlistment and he had a girlfriend he wanted to marry. And that was that.

Vietnam is the very reason the draft was suspended, so please don't run some silly bullshit about the draft having nothing to do with Vietnam because you're pissing off a lot of guys who managed to survive that fiasco but had a year or two ripped out of their lives by it -- many of whom were irreparably damaged by it. Not because they enlisted for it but because they were drafted into it.

Really?

The fact is you won't debate the Vietnam fiasco with me because you know I will handily wipe the floor with you -- beginning with the fact that it was not a war. You can call it a war if you choose. And it might have seemed like a war to those who were exchanging death, maiming, and misery. But war was never declared by either side of that fiasco, so Washington tried to justify its armed intrusion into the politics of a foreign nation by calling it a "police action," thus informally declaring the United States the "cops of the world," thereby offending the entire free world and pissing it off at us.

A war is what my father and two uncles, one of whom did not come home, participated in. It was a war with two powerful nations, one of which attacked us, both of which were capable of invading and occupying us. So my father, my uncles, and millions of other American men (and women) went to war to defend us against a very real, very menacing threat. And they did it.

So what purpose did your risk and miseries in Vietnam serve? What interests did you serve -- aside from the Military Industrial Complex? What threat did the North Vietnamese pose to the United States? And if you intend to toss the "communism" horseshit at me I will ask what you know about "communism," which I am certain is very little, if anything.

The fact is we had absolutely no good reason for what we did in Vietnam. The 58,000 lives we lost was a shameful waste and in the end we were forced to turn tail and run, regardless of how many battles we won -- mainly because of the imposingly powerful air power that we have and our adversary didn't. So what do we have to be proud of?

Man ... I cannot speak for Doc ... But there is one thing I can assure you of.

When I joined the service and went all over the world in all kinds of crap ... I didn't do what I did for the flag, the country nor the military industrial complex.
Everything I did ... Was for the man or woman next to me ... And I certainly wouldn't expect you to understand that ... :thup:

[...]

I have never claimed to be a hero but there are people alive today because I went to Vietnam as a medic and I am proud to have been able to serve them and this great nation. I don't need a bunch of deluded idiots to tell me I have made a difference; I have. Have you?
"Made a difference" to who? For who? For what?

You are one of a few remaining glory-seekers who don't have the good sense to realize you were being tossed into a cauldron for absolutely no good reason -- and now you're expecting some special recognition for it. What I have for you is sympathy. Is that what you're looking for? If not, what else is there?

You were adequately warned to join the draft-card burners or to go to Canada rather than to Vietnam. You were warned by hundreds of men who had been suckered into Vietnam and survived and who tossed their medals over the White House fence. So if you choose to denounce those men as criminals and/or "chicken," why do you suppose Jimmy Carter chose to pardon them? It's because he knew they had good reason for refusing to die or be maimed for the criminality and incompetence of Lyndon Johnson and Robert MacNamara's fiasco.

Man ... I cannot speak for Doc ... But there is one thing I can assure you of.

When I joined the service and went all over the world in all kinds of crap ... I didn't do what I did for the flag, the country nor the military industrial complex.
Everything I did ... Was for the man or woman next to me ... And I certainly wouldn't expect you to understand that ... :thup:.
I understand that perfectly. It is precisely analogous to my saying I joined the Marine Corps and stood ready for four years to fight and die for my country. But my avatar is not the Globe and Anchor and I expect no special recognition for my service.

So what you did is between you and the man and woman next to you. That's all.

And some whites were content with being hospitalized.

So what you did is between you and the man and woman next to you. That's all.

I like that ... Because that is the basic truth of it all ... Even in this time of conflict over patriotism.

What we did was the result of a commitment and service to each other ... Before any greater purpose under someone else's design.
I was able to be the best person I have ever been ... Or will ever be (hopefully) ... To the people who needed me the most.

In light of that ... I would never be quick to demean anyone's military service.
And ... In some rare cases ... I can openly say I respected some of our enemies more than I respect the football players kneeling.

Like Korea, Vietnam was first considered a police action that was later given war status. North Vietnam continued to claim that they were at war with nobody until they had received South Vietnam's surrender following the North's (2nd) presumably accidental invasion. Now they call it the Great War of Unification or something similar. In any case all concerned (except a no longer existent South Vietnam) consider it a war. And it was every bit as much a war as WWII
North Vietnam did in fact invade South Vietnam. The US did not. We were there to help South Vietnam defend themselves from an imperialistic North Vietnam that was receiving massive aid from the USSR and China.
The North Vietnamese were every bit as much a real and very menacing threat to us and our ally as any threat during WWII.
How big a threat to us was Italy during WWII? What threat was France before we invaded it? In reality there was never any real threat of invasion of the US during WWII. If the NVA and VC were not a threat where did our 5800+ dead come from?
Honoring our treaties and standing beside our allies is most certainly in our National interest. And our governments betrayal of South Vietnam was dishonorable and a matter of national shame that made us untrustworthy to other nations.
I agree that the war was not conducted the way it should have been. We were never allowed to go on the offensive and win the damn thing. Had we been allowed to properly conduct the war North Vietnam would now be part of South Vietnam instead of the other way around.
At no time were we "...forced to turn tail and run..." as you slanderously state. We carried out the missions we were given including the one to withdraw and that is indeed something to be proud of. We withdrew a couple of years before the the war actually ended with the RSVN surrender.
I had heard far more than my share of communist propaganda long before you chose to parrot the party line. The communists I have known were invariably bloodthirsty asshoes. Luckily I was not forced to endure their company for very long.

[...]

In light of that ... I would never be quick to demean anyone's military service.
And ... In some rare cases ... I can openly say I respected some of our enemies more than I respect the football players kneeling..
I will demean the military service of any Vietnam veteran who fails to acknowledge the unnecessary, wasteful, largely unlawful nature of our armed intrusion into that sovereign nation's political affairs. How would America's North have felt if Vietnam's military intervened in its civil war with our Nation's South, or vice/versa?

Our actions in Vietnam did not serve the interests of the American Nation or its People. In fact, it severely damaged and demeaned those interests.

There is no glory associated with it. The only glory available occurs between individual warriors. Otherwise there is cause for only sympathy.

Forum List

Back