🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The director of the FBI says the whole Chinese society is a threat to the US& Americans must step .

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The director of the FBI says the whole of Chinese society is a threat to the US — and Americans must step up as a society to defend themselves
  • FBI director Christopher Wray issued a dire warning against China's growing influence during a Senate intelligence hearing on Tuesday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and isn't it special how the Obama's were sucking up to China really bad they were selling us out dumbasses just like Clinton wanted to do. But because we have under educated morons who think they know it all thinking that PHD taught them to be the know it all of society lmfao you stupid fks are so clueless you don't even know what you don't know and you can't get a degree in common sense bahahaha.

upload_2018-2-14_8-22-52.png

Considering we are the only ones refusing to help with Climate change, it seems to me we are danger to the existence of the entire world. Chinese seem to be a model of foreign policy we can hope to emulate.

Also much as I think Obama is a corporate sellout, he did attempt to use the (pro-rich) TPP to reign in China as well as his so-called Pivot.

In any case the Chinese have a much more legit reason to fear our destroying the earth than the other way around.

View attachment 176668

Shaun White Apologizes for Dragging American Flag

Guess he knows what's good for his fame , never turn your back on American's . LOL... voting with your dollars works well so does not buying anything having to do with ANTI AMERICAN PRICKS...... lol
IF you bothered to watch the Olympics, pretty much all the American athletes have had the flags handed to them (staged event now, not spontaneous anymore) touch the snow, the ice, the floor. IF you'd bothered to watch. It's not intentional...but the snowflakes are going to melt over it anyways.

Considering we are the only ones refusing to help with Climate change, it seems to me we are danger to the existence of the entire world. Chinese seem to be a model of foreign policy we can hope to emulate.

Also much as I think Obama is a corporate sellout, he did attempt to use the (pro-rich) TPP to reign in China as well as his so-called Pivot.

In any case the Chinese have a much more legit reason to fear our destroying the earth than the other way around.
Helping climate change... LOL

Helping climate change... LOL

Putting it in a China thing helped throw it off to lmao.. The flag was prob. made in China heehhe

Forum List

Back