The Dirty Dozen

Those of us who lost our employer sponsored coverage because DumBama gave them a way out of providing that benefit. So then the lowlifes got insurance they could afford and us middle-class got screwed because Commie Care was worked out so we have to pay for our own insurance and theirs, which we can't afford.

Why Obamacare's ‘20 Million’ Number Is Fake
Your own link said it was more like 14 million.

The CBO say's...

...which is a lot worse than what we have now.

Your link talks about a fewer percentage (from 66.8% to 65.6%), not fewer Americans.

After having had a thriving bankruptcy practice, it was not medical bills but credit cards that caused the most bankruptcies. Credit cards was number one, the death of a breadwinner without adequate insurance is the second.
I won't fact check your claim. No.2 reason for bankruptcy's is pretty bad in itself.

Your link talks about a fewer percentage (from 66.8% to 65.6%), not fewer Americans.

Yes it does, but it still means Commie Care is a failure.

The CBO say's...

CBO: 24 Million Would Lose Health Insurance
Under GOP Bill By 2026

Right, the CBO is always so accurate.

Yes, it is more like 14 million, and much of the Commie Care activity is within Medicaid. Things got better for some (likely Democrat voters) and much worse for others (likely Republican voters) but either way, it's a giant mess.

I rarely give praise to Republicans, mainly because they don't deserve any. However, this morning I woke up, turned on the TV and the first thing I saw was...

"At least a dozen House Republicans
objecting to Trumps Healthcare bill"

...so, having to give praise when praise is due, I praise the House Republicans for at least, doing the right thing..............for now. Hopefully, more will join them before I lose my healthcare insurance. Because that is what is going to happen to people over 50 if this bill passes. Everyone over 50 will lose their healthcare insurance. The only recourse they will have, is to die.

That makes us even I rarely praise Democrats because they a political abomination for the most part.

I rarely give praise to Republicans, mainly because they don't deserve any. However, this morning I woke up, turned on the TV and the first thing I saw was...

...so, having to give praise when praise is due, I praise the House Republicans for at least, doing the right thing..............for now. Hopefully, more will join them before I lose my healthcare insurance. Because that is what is going to happen to people over 50 if this bill passes. Everyone over 50 will lose their healthcare insurance. The only recourse they will have, is to die.
Why only a dozen?

Why only a dozen?

more like 24-25 isnt it?

Why do libs pretend they don't know what you're talking about?
Because your statement made no sense. Plus your grammar sucks!

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

..6a. smear people

..6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Libtard ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

..6a. smear people

..6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

is that a c/p of the glossray in the RwssianWinger Handbook?

Yes it does, but it still means Commie Care is a failure.

The CBO say's...

CBO: 24 Million Would Lose Health Insurance
Under GOP Bill By 2026

Yes, it is more like 14 million, and much of the Commie Care activity is within Medicaid. Things got better for some (likely Democrat voters) and much worse for others (likely Republican voters) but either way, it's a giant mess.
Yes, the Trump healthcare plan is a giant mess

Libtard ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

..6a. smear people

..6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Why do you use so many ID's? Is there anyone really on this board, who isn't one of your ID's

Those of us who lost our employer sponsored coverage because DumBama gave them a way out of providing that benefit. So then the lowlifes got insurance they could afford and us middle-class got screwed because Commie Care was worked out so we have to pay for our own insurance and theirs, which we can't afford.

Why Obamacare's ‘20 Million’ Number Is Fake

The CBO say's...

Does the term "Media fed" many anything to you?

The CBO is non-partisan. Not some right wing rag weed like Ms. Wood and the Heritage Foundation.

85% had it before the ACA, tard, and they had lower deductibles and lower premiums. So yes, it is a failure.

Here's What's Happened to Health Care Costs in America in the Obama Years
From your own link, dumbass!

"The uninsured rate spiked to an all-time high of 18% in the third quarter of 2013—after the Affordable Care Act was passed, but before people were required to have insurance. By the first quarter of 2016, the uninsured rate had fallen to 11%, per the latest Gallup numbers."

More people who have health insurance is a good thing. The less people who have health insurance is a bad thing and that's what we will get if you repeal the ACA.

Everyone knows that Obamacare was passed with bribery and intimidation and even reasonable democrats felt threatened enough to vote for the bill without reading it. The then "House Speaker" advised Americans "you will know what's in the bill after it's passed". The media totally covered it up or ignored it. Today it's obvious to everyone that Obamacare is collapsing under it's own weight and middle class families have a deductible that is more costly than a good used car. What do lefties want to do about it? Will democrats pretend that they aren't part of the solution and be content to become part of the problem? Who knows?

Forum List

Back