The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous

"I have a RIGHT to have as many partners as I desire! I don't CARE about my partners feelings! Look! Straight people f*ck around so it's ok for me too!"

- Monumentally Stupid Gay Person
"Sure straight folks aren't always monogamous. But the LGBT community isn't always monogamous either so I'll crap on the LGBT community"

Incredibly stupid person with no knowledge of human behavior.

You know, for a group that hates Straight people as much as they do, they sure wanna' be just like us don't they?

Write a Gay Bible, start a Gay Church, get married in it, fight to have THAT recognized.

But that wouldn't allow you all to blastpheme the Biblical Jesus now would it?
The percentage of straight hating gays is far lower than gay hating straights

You know, for a group that hates Straight people as much as they do, they sure wanna' be just like us don't they?

Write a Gay Bible, start a Gay Church, get married in it, fight to have THAT recognized.

But that wouldn't allow you all to blastpheme the Biblical Jesus now would it?
And you stand back and wonder at the hate the LGBT community has for the likes of you. You can't figure it out?

Perhaps the analogy computer geeks used back in the early 1980s would help; garbage in, garbage out. Or, if you're more Biblically inclined, try ; you reap what you sow. You've been hating Gays so long without consequence you seem amazed that they might just hate you back.

"Straight People aren't monogamous so I don't have to be either!"

- Idiot Gay Person
Well that's up to you, I always went for the open marriages...
how many TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED.?
just 3 so far...
LOL! my older brother has 5 ex wives....
My Ma is on number 6.. I don't put up with their crap, they play games I leave the sand box..

"Straight People aren't monogamous so I don't have to be either!"

- Idiot Gay Person
Well that's up to you, I always went for the open marriages...
how many TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED.?
just 3 so far...
LOL! my older brother has 5 ex wives....
I have sworn them off this time, until I get out west and start me a pot and spaghetti noodle farm...

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.
[/QUOTE
Bigots have always claimed that gays only wanted to get married for benefits- but really all you want to deny is to continue to discriminate against homosexuals.

Lets look at the lead plaintiffs in the land mark cases ending marriage discrimination:

Edith Windsor- with her wife for 40 years- quit her job to take care of her wife when she became ill- and stayed by her side until the end.

Edith Windsor And Thea Spyer s Love Story Is One For The Ages

In her honor, Time's Deputy Photo Editor, Paul Moakley, put together a wonderful photo montage of Windsor's relationship with late wife Thea Spyer -- a love story that spanned more than 40 years. (Watch it above)

The pair got engaged in 1967 and were together until Spyer's death in 2009. In the interview, Windsor opens up about how Spyer popped the question at a time when same-sex relationships were still very much taboo.

Jim Obergefell- with his husband for 20 years- and stood by him as he slowly died of ALS
John Arthur Terminally Ill Gay Man Marries Partner Jim Obergefell On Airport Tarmac
A terminally-ill Ohio man got his lifelong wish over the weekend, tying the knot with his partner of two decades -- but it wasn't an easy journey.

Cincinnati.com shares the heartwarming story of John Arthur, who is bedridden with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a progressive neurological disease that robs patients of their ability to walk, talk and eventually breathe. After the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), Arthur and his partner Jim Obergefell decided they wanted to finally wed, but travel would be necessary as their native Ohio does not currently permit same-sex marriage.

After ruling out New York, California and Washington due to either distance or legislative issues, they opted for a destination wedding in Baltimore, as the state of Maryland required only one partner to come for a marriage license and a 48-hour waiting period.

Arthur, who has reportedly been unable to leave home since March, and Obergefell received donations from friends, family and other connections to cover the cost of a $12,700 chartered, medically-equipped private plane. The couple’s nuptials were partially made possible by Crossroads Hospice, which offers the gift of "a perfect day" to its terminally-iill patients.

Now let us compare to current GOP candidate- Donald Trump
First wife- married for 15 years- 3 kids
Second wife- married for 6 years- 1 kid
Third wife- married for 10 years- 1 kid

The dirty little not secret is that bigot like you just hate homosexuals.

Bigots have always claimed that gays only wanted to get married for benefits- but really all you want to deny is to continue to discriminate against homosexuals.

Lets look at the lead plaintiffs in the land mark cases ending marriage discrimination:

Edith Windsor- with her wife for 40 years- quit her job to take care of her wife when she became ill- and stayed by her side until the end.

In her honor, Time's Deputy Photo Editor, Paul Moakley, put together a wonderful photo montage of Windsor's relationship with late wife Thea Spyer -- a love story that spanned more than 40 years. (Watch it above)

The pair got engaged in 1967 and were together until Spyer's death in 2009. In the interview, Windsor opens up about how Spyer popped the question at a time when same-sex relationships were still very much taboo.

Jim Obergefell- with his husband for 20 years- and stood by him as he slowly died of ALS
John Arthur Terminally Ill Gay Man Marries Partner Jim Obergefell On Airport Tarmac
A terminally-ill Ohio man got his lifelong wish over the weekend, tying the knot with his partner of two decades -- but it wasn't an easy journey.

Cincinnati.com shares the heartwarming story of John Arthur, who is bedridden with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a progressive neurological disease that robs patients of their ability to walk, talk and eventually breathe. After the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), Arthur and his partner Jim Obergefell decided they wanted to finally wed, but travel would be necessary as their native Ohio does not currently permit same-sex marriage.

After ruling out New York, California and Washington due to either distance or legislative issues, they opted for a destination wedding in Baltimore, as the state of Maryland required only one partner to come for a marriage license and a 48-hour waiting period.

Arthur, who has reportedly been unable to leave home since March, and Obergefell received donations from friends, family and other connections to cover the cost of a $12,700 chartered, medically-equipped private plane. The couple’s nuptials were partially made possible by Crossroads Hospice, which offers the gift of "a perfect day" to its terminally-iill patients.

You make a good case for heterosexual marriage not setting the bar very high. My wife and I divorced briefly and then remarried, but we added to a terrible statistic on the survivability of marriage. We told our lady friends we hope they do better than us when they marry this month and if the marriage is ever in trouble to please talk to us. I sincerely hope they get it right where we messed up. That's what any decent person would hope for.

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.
[/QUOTE

You make a good case for heterosexual marriage not setting the bar very high. My wife and I divorced briefly and then remarried, but we added to a terrible statistic on the survivability of marriage. We told our lady friends we hope they do better than us when they marry this month and if the marriage is ever in trouble to please talk to us. I sincerely hope they get it right where we messed up. That's what any decent person would hope for.
no wonder you have no friends///

[/QUOTE

no wonder you have no friends///
GFY skid mark. Ignored.

Hey--Homosexuals. If you are tired of Christians condemning you, why not join Hinduism? Yes, Hinduism is accepting of Homosexuals!!

"In 2009, The United Kingdom Hindu Council issued a statement that 'Hinduism does not condemn homosexuality', subsequent to the decision of the Delhi High Court to legalise homosexuality in India.[3]"
(LGBT topics and Hinduism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So if Christ and his followers don't want you to follow, well it is about time you declare they don't lead!! Hinduism--its not just for 'straights' anymore!!

Hey--Homosexuals. If you are tired of Christians condemning you, why not join Hinduism? Yes, Hinduism is accepting of Homosexuals!!

"In 2009, The United Kingdom Hindu Council issued a statement that 'Hinduism does not condemn homosexuality', subsequent to the decision of the Delhi High Court to legalise homosexuality in India.[3]"
(LGBT topics and Hinduism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So if Christ and his followers don't want you to follow, well it is about time you declare they don't lead!! Hinduism--its not just for 'straights' anymore!!
So they are not so mean and nasty as the Christians?

Forum List

Back