The disingenuous Marxists/Democrats once again blame the tool not their policies for the violence in the United States.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
It's bigger than guns: Why the right does little to stop violence

Before the Congress had switched over to the Republicans, it is pointed out that the Marxists/Democrats had the Congress, Senate and Presidency and during that time, murder and mayhem increased. That is because the misery of the people increased, so the more people feel unwanted, they do violent acts against innocent people. The only way to fix this is the do what we should of done to the Communists after WWII. Total eradication of them.

The injustices of communism were not limited to mass murder alone. Even those fortunate enough to survive still were subjected to severe repression, including violations of freedom, of speech, freedom of religion, loss of property rights, and the criminalization of ordinary economic activity.

Lessons from a century of communism - The Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/11/07/lessons

Marxism has accumulated a lot of bad karma since its inception. I look forward to the day of reckoning when it gets its just deserts.

Dems are selling snake oil? I'm shocked!

7ljkyb.jpg

It's bigger than guns: Why the right does little to stop violence

Before the Congress had switched over to the Republicans, it is pointed out that the Marxists/Democrats had the Congress, Senate and Presidency and during that time, murder and mayhem increased. That is because the misery of the people increased, so the more people feel unwanted, they do violent acts against innocent people. The only way to fix this is the do what we should of done to the Communists after WWII. Total eradication of them.

The injustices of communism were not limited to mass murder alone. Even those fortunate enough to survive still were subjected to severe repression, including violations of freedom, of speech, freedom of religion, loss of property rights, and the criminalization of ordinary economic activity.

Lessons from a century of communism - The Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/11/07/lessons

He wasn't a white supremacist...he was a hispanic supremacist......likely a Mexican nationalist......

He wasn't a white supremacist...he was a hispanic supremacist......likely a Mexican nationalist......
You know that, i know that, but Merrick Garland said "The greatest threat to American Democracy, is white Supremacy". If a black guy is a white supremacist and a Latino is a white supremacist, then so far an Oriental isnt a white supremacist.

Maybe he was a Mexican nationalist who identified as a white supremacist.

This whole thing is making me want to take a nap.

Forum List

Back