The Disreputable Robert Mueller

I'm done talking about it already. No collusion, no obstruction exonerated. anything you think might happen won't you're just a sheep following a stoop down a plank. jump and give us 2020 without even a fight.

But none of that is true. So just watch as everything I said becomes true.
so you don't believe the Mueller report came out? wow. yeah, i'm laughing at you. You're smarter than every legal rep on TV. everyone of them.

I posted a link to the report. I understand that you live in a lie, but I won't be part of it.

Does the report say Trump is guilty?

Take your time.

Read it and find out.
there are no sealed indictments so the report says trump is exonerated. next?

Nope I'm not the liar.
Then why aren't democrats charging Trump with obstruction of justice and impeaching him?

We'll see what happens when congress gets all the information.
and besides Mueller's 675 days we also have

GOP-led House Intel Committee ends its probe, says ‘no evidence’ of Trump-Russia collusion
"In the final document, the committee said that “there is no evidence that Trump associates were involved in the theft or publication of Clinton campaign-related emails.”

It added, however, that “Trump associates had numerous ill-advised contacts with Wikileaks.”

The March report received a strong response from the Democratic minority, including ranking member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who said the probe had been shut down too early.

Committee Democrats, Schiff said at the time, would continue to investigate with or without the Republican majority.

In a statement shortly following the Friday release, Schiff slammed his Republican colleagues for choosing “not to seriously investigate — or even see, when in plain sight — evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, instead adopting the role of defense counsel for key investigation witnesses.”

He also accused them of making material changes between the March summary and the release of the final report.

Schiff highlighted the committee’s initial assertion that PUtin did not show a clear preference for Trump over Clinton. By the time the draft of the final report was sent to the intelligence community, he said, the majority “could no longer defend this claim and watered down its supposed findings.”"

So they got the Mueller report and guess what, It confirmed Nunes report. and now, you believe there is still something that all this effort missed. And yet, you hang on. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Except it didn't. Try reading the actual report.
I don't have to. there are no sealed indictments. that = exoneration. that means this, the only thing congress can do is impeach him. go for it. There will be no indictments, nor charges against trump. now what else you wish to discuss?

Actually you do. But you're scared. Trump has not been exonerated and you are about to learn that.

Romney blasts president, Trump campaign after reading Mueller report

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, said he was “sickened” and “appalled” by the actions of President Trump and his campaign that were detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report.

Romney said it was in the country’s best interest Trump was not charged with conspiracy with the Russians or for obstruction of justice because it would have led to a potential constitutional crisis, but he called the report a “sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.”

“I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” he said in a statement Friday.

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, said he was “sickened” and “appalled” by the actions of President Trump and his campaign that were detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report.

“I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine,” he said.

Why is Romney's opinion of any importance?

It would be of the utmost importance if he said what you want to believe.

He said what I said years ago.

Robert Mueller is an honorable man….I mean that in the same way Antony meant this about Brutus: “…for Brutus is an honorable man; they are all honorable men…”

While the stain is rapidly spreading over Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch,….and Obama, all of them are snakes, and are covered by that same quote.

1.Right off the top, Mueller has a history with Trump that should have required him to recuse himself, and refuse the special counsel position

“Trump argued that Mueller had three conflicts of interest preventing him from leading a fully unbiased investigation, according to the New York Times. The first two conflicts being Mueller’s previous work for a law firm that represented Jared Kushner; the second being Mueller interviewing to return for a second stint as FBI director immediately before being appointed as special counsel in May.

But arguably the most eye-catching alleged conflict of interest involves a purported dispute between Mueller and the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, in October 2011. President Trump claimed Mueller resigned his membership at the club due to the alleged disagreement over fees and believes he still holds a grudge against him over the matter.

Mueller, who was FBI director at the time of the alleged dispute, denied the incident and any potential hard feelings.

“Mr. Mueller left the club in October 2011 without dispute,” special counsel spokesman Joshua Stueve said in July.”
Why did Mueller quit Trump’s golf club? Dispute reportedly key to president’s desire to fire special counsel

2. Unless Mueller is a total fool, he knew from day one that there was no substance to the collusion charges. Yet…..he ruined lives by pretending.

3. Stocking his ‘team’ with Clinton donors and anti-Trump partisans proves what he was about.

4. Although Mueller had right to look into anything that arises in connection with the alleged events, he refused to direct investigation toward Clinton…gave immunity.

The man signed on to the attempted…..failed…..coup to depose a duly elected President.

No honor or repute of any sort should ever be attached to this man.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list."

every time I see you post something i ask myself "just how low can she go?"

apparently you can go pretty low.....

deplorable.....

the LEGAL and JUSTIFIED investigation was a success.

But none of that is true. So just watch as everything I said becomes true.
so you don't believe the Mueller report came out? wow. yeah, i'm laughing at you. You're smarter than every legal rep on TV. everyone of them.

I posted a link to the report. I understand that you live in a lie, but I won't be part of it.

Take your time.

Read it and find out.

Why?

I posted the truth two years ago.

D'ya think Mueller read my posts, and simply put them together as his 'report'????

I probably saved him tons of time, huh?

Mueller might read the comics.

Romney said it was in the country’s best interest Trump was not charged with conspiracy with the Russians or for obstruction of justice because it would have led to a potential constitutional crisis, but he called the report a “sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.”

“I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” he said in a statement Friday.

“I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine,” he said.

Why is Romney's opinion of any importance?

It would be of the utmost importance if he said what you want to believe.

He said what I said years ago.

Was he asking for mommy to give him another plate of mac and cheese? Because that's all you were saying years ago. Hell, you probably said that yesterday.

Then why aren't democrats charging Trump with obstruction of justice and impeaching him?

GOP-led House Intel Committee ends its probe, says ‘no evidence’ of Trump-Russia collusion
"In the final document, the committee said that “there is no evidence that Trump associates were involved in the theft or publication of Clinton campaign-related emails.”

It added, however, that “Trump associates had numerous ill-advised contacts with Wikileaks.”

The March report received a strong response from the Democratic minority, including ranking member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who said the probe had been shut down too early.

Committee Democrats, Schiff said at the time, would continue to investigate with or without the Republican majority.

In a statement shortly following the Friday release, Schiff slammed his Republican colleagues for choosing “not to seriously investigate — or even see, when in plain sight — evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, instead adopting the role of defense counsel for key investigation witnesses.”

He also accused them of making material changes between the March summary and the release of the final report.

Schiff highlighted the committee’s initial assertion that PUtin did not show a clear preference for Trump over Clinton. By the time the draft of the final report was sent to the intelligence community, he said, the majority “could no longer defend this claim and watered down its supposed findings.”"

So they got the Mueller report and guess what, It confirmed Nunes report. and now, you believe there is still something that all this effort missed. And yet, you hang on. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't have to. there are no sealed indictments. that = exoneration. that means this, the only thing congress can do is impeach him. go for it. There will be no indictments, nor charges against trump. now what else you wish to discuss?

Actually you do. But you're scared. Trump has not been exonerated and you sre about to learn that.
no, I don't. no sealed indictment means exonerated. no charges, no arrest exonerated. what is it you think changes that? congress can't do shit, they can't charge trump, they can only impeach him. go for it. Not sure exactly they think it will be on, but AOC she could because he signed the tax cut bill. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Take your time.

Read it and find out.

Why?

D'ya think Mueller read my posts, and simply put them together as his 'report'????

well the report reads like a comic.

Actually you do. But you're scared. Trump has not been exonerated and you sre about to learn that.
no, I don't. no sealed indictment means exonerated. no charges, no arrest exonerated. what is it you think changes that? congress can't do shit, they can't charge trump, they can only impeach him. go for it. Not sure exactly they think it will be on, but AOC she could because he signed the tax cut bill. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Actually you do. Impeachment are charges dumb ass. You are charged with committing a high crimes or misdemeanor and you get tried by the Senate on the charges. Trump has not been exonerated and no matter how many times you repeat the same thing, reality says you are wrong.

Take your time.

Read it and find out.

Why?

well the report reads like a comic.

You have not read the report.

Nope I'm not the liar.

The Report basically calls on Congress to impeach Trump, and provides the road map to do it. DOJ policy is that you cannot indict a sitting President.
Your derail of your own thread is duly noted. Here, I will ask YOU again.

Please, tell EVERYONE here how Mueller, or anyone else that may have ended up in Mueller's position as SC, could have ever known what you are claiming? That would be impossible for anyone to know, Mueller included.
But go ahead; we are waiting.

Read my posts two years ago and compare them to the Mueller Report, dope.

"Dope?" OK bitch. I will ask a third time.

Please, tell EVERYONE here how Mueller, or anyone else that may have ended up in Mueller's position as SC, could have ever known what you are claiming? That would be impossible for anyone to know, Mueller included.

My question is not complicated, nor does it require your extended 'copy & pate' essay & dissertation.

You can answer in your own words, and a very few words would be the best.

You made the claim that Mueller knew there was no substance to the collusion claim.

We are waiting..........

Learn how to address your betters, dunce.

I asked the question THREE TIMES yet all you can do is play your foolish wittle games & name call like a wittle turd grader.

You made the claim that Mueller knew there was no substance to the collusion claim.

My question is not complicated, nor does it require your extended 'copy & pate' essay & dissertation.

You can answer in your own words, and a very few words would be the best.

There you go wittle turd grader. FORTH TIME. We are waiting.

Try to remember you're not speaking to your family here, so the bathroom vulgarity is unacceptable.

Come back when you learn that.

You ignorant ****. Don't tell others what they can and cannot post. When you post shit, expect to get it thrown right back at you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Report basically calls on Congress to impeach Trump, and provides the road map to do it. DOJ policy is that you cannot indict a sitting President.

He doesn't seem to understand this and thinks Trump is exonerated because they didn't indict him.

He doesn't seem to understand this and thinks Trump is exonerated because they didn't indict him.

jc456 is a Russian troll. He has previously made reference to "Mother Russia" in a post and once said that the Russian people wouldn't have fallen for the lies posted by the trolls. They're smarter than Americans.

jc456 is a Russian troll. He has previously made reference to "Mother Russia" in a post and once said that the Russian people wouldn't have fallen for the lies posted by the trolls. They're smarter than Americans.

Figures.

upload_2019-4-19_18-27-4.png

Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

If he was so partisan and corrupt, you'd think he'd have been able to frame the Pres. for collusion but he blew it (assuming Barr's summary is accurate). Obviously, he is also incompetent.
Pelosi knows the FISA warrant was illegal and everything else. They're riding this out for political purposes until November 2020....they got nothing else, because they're worthless.

Robert Mueller is an honorable man….I mean that in the same way Antony meant this about Brutus: “…for Brutus is an honorable man; they are all honorable men…”

While the stain is rapidly spreading over Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch,….and Obama, all of them are snakes, and are covered by that same quote.

1.Right off the top, Mueller has a history with Trump that should have required him to recuse himself, and refuse the special counsel position

“Trump argued that Mueller had three conflicts of interest preventing him from leading a fully unbiased investigation, according to the New York Times. The first two conflicts being Mueller’s previous work for a law firm that represented Jared Kushner; the second being Mueller interviewing to return for a second stint as FBI director immediately before being appointed as special counsel in May.

But arguably the most eye-catching alleged conflict of interest involves a purported dispute between Mueller and the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, in October 2011. President Trump claimed Mueller resigned his membership at the club due to the alleged disagreement over fees and believes he still holds a grudge against him over the matter.

Mueller, who was FBI director at the time of the alleged dispute, denied the incident and any potential hard feelings.

“Mr. Mueller left the club in October 2011 without dispute,” special counsel spokesman Joshua Stueve said in July.”
Why did Mueller quit Trump’s golf club? Dispute reportedly key to president’s desire to fire special counsel

2. Unless Mueller is a total fool, he knew from day one that there was no substance to the collusion charges. Yet…..he ruined lives by pretending.

3. Stocking his ‘team’ with Clinton donors and anti-Trump partisans proves what he was about.

4. Although Mueller had right to look into anything that arises in connection with the alleged events, he refused to direct investigation toward Clinton…gave immunity.

The man signed on to the attempted…..failed…..coup to depose a duly elected President.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list."

every time I see you post something i ask myself "just how low can she go?"

apparently you can go pretty low.....

deplorable.....

the LEGAL and JUSTIFIED investigation was a success.

Any collusion with Russia by Republicans of any stripe???

Any?

Don't you know yet that it was simply a scam to overturn the election, and the only people for whom this is actual evidence of conspiracy, contact, and collusion with the Kremlin .......are Democrats.

I know you're dumb.....but not this dumb......so you must simply be a liar.

I'm correct, aren't I.

As usual, the OP is full of lies.

1. Yes, Mueller asked for a refund of his initiation fee and he received that refund. You really have to stretch the definition of "conflict of interest" to say this prejudiced Mueller against Trump.

2. Mueller's report has PLENTY of evidence of coordination between the Russians and the Trump Campaign but Trump didn't file charges because there was "insufficient evidence" that the campaign knew the people they were dealing with worked for the Russian government. No "no evidence", but insufficient evidence to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. So your "no evidence of collusion" is a TOTAL LIE, and if you had actually read the report, you'd know that.

3. Mueller hired the prosecutors and investigator who were available. Since Trump had just fired ALL of the Democrats in the Justice Department, and hired all of the Republicans, so of course there more Democrats available than Republicans. Trump did that to himself.

4. Again, you lied. Mueller's mandate was VERY narrow. It involved Russian interference in the election, and coordination with that interference. Hillary didn't coordinate with or contact any Russians. Every contact between the Russians and the Americans was between the Trump campaign and the Russians, not the Clinton campaign.

If you didn't lie, you'd have nothing to post.

I never lie.

Watch how easily I smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

"Again, you lied. Mueller's mandate was VERY narrow."

Here are the exact words of Mueller's mandate:
Mueller's mandate was to investigate
'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"\

and other matters within the scope of
28 CFR § 600.4:

Everyone can see it, and see that you are lying scum, here:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Mueller could have investigated Hillary and the entire corrupt DNC.

But here's what happened instead:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate thatDonald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “

Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Funny, huh?

You tried to pretend I lie....and I proved you are the liar.

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Your weak-ass attempt at deflection is noted, and ignored. Hillary didn't conspire with Russians to attack the Trump campaign, nor did she use the information in the Dossier to attack Trump. The Dossier has been proven to be true - everything but the pee tape has been verified. Neither Hillary nor anyone on her campaign staff had any connection with the preparation of the Dossier, which was handled by a third party law firm which contracted with Fusion GPS.

We're discussing the Mueller Report, and how Donald Trump was fully prepared and happy to use the Russian operatives and WikiLeaks to smear Hillary, and how Russia wanted Trump as President, and worked to under mine the elections and achieve that goal.

You are openly suborning Trump's participating in this scheme, either as willing participant or as at unwitting dupe of the Russian government. Either way, you have no legs to stand on if you continue to push this false narrative. Not that this has ever stopped you before.

Just the ATTEMPT of obstruction is against the law The crime boss is guilty

I'm lovin' it!!!

You nuts counted on Mueller.....and he spit in your eye.

But....an homage to you losers.

From "Hap," by Thomas Hardy

If but some vengeful god would call to me
From up the sky, and laugh: “Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

Admitting that you’re a hater is a positive sign. But it doesn’t give you cover for the lies you post.

Mueller could have exonerated Trump but made it clear that he would not. He also made it clear the ONLY reason he didn’t indict any members of the Trump Campaign on conspiracy, was because there was “insufficient evidence” - not “no evidence”, to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that they knew the people they were coordinating with were Russian government agents.

Obstruction he left up to Congress - not Barr, and provided Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

This isn’t the bullshit that Barr is trying to sell, and Trump loyalists are flogging for all it’s worth, but it’s not working.

Mueller has painted a very damning portrait of White House staff trying desperately to keep Trump from firing Mueller and committing further crimes.

You fools think this is over. Mueller parcelled out parts of his investigation to various judicial districts to keep Trump from shutting down ancillary investigation which grew out his initial investigation.

I’m buying popcorn for the Deutches Banke hearings. Bank and insurance fraud, oh my! And Trump’s net worth at far below a billion dollars. Not much more than he inherited from his father.

Good times!

trump campaign expected to benefit from info stolen and released by russia And now new questions arise of the part russia will play in 2020

Forum List

Back